93 post(s)
September 8, 2018
45 new cards for me 😍

The system worked well
mentorx
Joined in Apr 2010

76 post(s)
September 8, 2018
Bad day to do this promotion, the new cards are terribly bad, and I will not buy any of them.👎👎👎
Pantylicious
Joined in Oct 2009

30 post(s)
September 8, 2018
18 cards received without any problems. Thank you Team Totem, you're the best.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
September 8, 2018
@Tallland SlimMan

I have seen “In my wishlist” in the store tab. I was just curious as to what it is and what it is for. I mean that if a person wants a card all he needs to do is tap on the “Buy full nude show” button.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
September 8, 2018 (edited)
@Chicsans - the wishlist has the following functions

1) It is a place where a users can leave themselves reminders that a card is of interrest to them. Not interresting enough to buy immediately but this may be because of
....a) a temporary shortage of funds
....b) they want to wait until it can be bought at a lower price
....c) they want to wait for feedback from other users about the card
this saves the users the immense effort of making a note somewhere else, such as in a text file or a Windows Sticky Note.

2) It provides some feedback to Totem about what cards people find attractive even if they have not been purchased

If you are cynical then there is a third possible function that follows from the second - it provides Totem with a list of cards that could be made to appear less often than other cards in any random selection made as a special offer because the user is more likely to eventually pay full price these cards than for any other cards - so there is less point in tempting the user to buy them cheaply. However, I do not think Totem are doing this (though if I were in their position I might be tempted to do so). There are some rather less cynical variations on this usage such as special offers that allow you to pick a card from your wishlist to add to an otherwise random selection.
PartyOn
Joined in Dec 2010

1 post(s)
The promo didn't work for me either. The fourth card Ria Sunn/In the Wild should have had the cashback. Nothing reimbursed still after half an hour.

Edit by MOD..
Sometimes the Cash back Is added Before the Card is Deducted.
I looked in your History...
You were credited for All 4th cards.

I attached a picture where I drew a Box around the Groups of 4 cards.
red dot is card that deducted credits, Green Dot is the return for the 4th card.

Double check yourself..

you have three cards purchased, waiting for the 4th one...
JoeSamuel
Joined in Dec 2015

17 post(s)
September 8, 2018
Sorry

Cashback doesn't function.
so sorry
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
September 8, 2018
@TheEmu

Thank you for explaining this. 👍
JoeSamuel
Joined in Dec 2015

17 post(s)
September 8, 2018
Danke
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4466 post(s)
September 8, 2018
Encore une bien belle semaine, avec des filles et des shows superbes. Et la promo du weekend est la cerise sur le gâteau. Merci à toute l'équipe, aux filles et passez un bon weekend 😎
zavienjxz
Joined in Aug 2018

1 post(s)
September 8, 2018
i bought 6 cards why dont i get any credits?
iStripperLover
Joined in Nov 2017

17 post(s)
September 8, 2018
The best TGIF of all, for me. 😊👍💰👌😉
wank5773004
Joined in Jul 2017

12 post(s)
September 8, 2018
By the way, let me upload the screenshot.
I did not receive reimbursement for the fourth card.
madnesshamster
Joined in May 2009

7 post(s)
September 8, 2018
Hello,

I too seem not to have received reimbursement for 4th card purchase (Gloria)....

Hopefully you can sort that out so I can start buying again soon!
zalejan
Joined in Jun 2018

1 post(s)
September 8, 2018
I have the same problem - no refund for Nancy A card. ;/
JungleLand
Joined in Aug 2018

3 post(s)
September 8, 2018
Just bought my 4th card Sophie Sparks / The Morning After, but not appeared in my collection.
JungleLand
Joined in Aug 2018

3 post(s)
September 8, 2018
Just bought my 4th card Sophie Sparks / The Morning After, but not appeared in my collection. Haven't got the reimbursement either.
guvato
Joined in Jun 2008

33 post(s)
September 8, 2018
I knew there was a reason I bought an extra set of credits during last week's bonus. I think most of those are going to get spent this weekend. So far all of the cash backs have worked just fine.
Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 post(s)
September 8, 2018
Have a great weekend. 😊
Wallacecz
Joined in Jan 2017

2 post(s)
September 8, 2018
No reimbursement for me :(
Wallacecz
Joined in Jan 2017

2 post(s)
September 8, 2018
and again....
Aero
Joined in Nov 2009

2 post(s)
I think I also came up without a cashback twice so far; most of the time it works, but occasionally one will get missed. I had one earlier today, and another yesterday.

Though despite a few technical issues, this is still a fantastic deal 😄
aL0T
Joined in Apr 2016

263 post(s)
September 8, 2018
I love this special! Thanks Totem! 💓 👍 😎
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 post(s)
September 8, 2018
I have never had issues with the cashback but for this many ppl maybe there is a issue. People need to start posting PC specs and Internet connection speeds so they can start narrowing down the root cause of the problems. I see a lot of lower level user have the issue so Im wondering is it a computer ulization issue or something?
Jurij77
Joined in Nov 2011

1 post(s)
September 9, 2018
Bought four cards but don't get any cashback. Please fix it!
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
September 9, 2018
Everyone really needs to take a good look at their history

You actually did get your refund Jurij
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
September 9, 2018
Those who really are experiencing glitches should create a help request ticket with customer service to resolve any issues
njarnb
Joined in Nov 2008

76 post(s)
September 9, 2018
No cash back on the 4th purchase
pls help
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
September 9, 2018 (edited)
Everyone really needs to take a good look at their history

Exactly that.

@Everyone, I have purchased (so far) ~250 cards this weekend, utilising this excellent offer. Due to these reports of missed cashbacks I decided to check how things were with me.

Please take a look at the three screen captures I made:

PIC #1: I had to browse until page 6 in my account history, where I noticed that there were 8 purchases listed without any cashbacks in between...

PIC #2: ... BUT when I made it to page 7, I found one seemingly "extra" cashback (after buying just one Aika May's card)

PIC #3: ...AND on page 8 there was another situation where it seems as if I got an extra cashback after buying just one Ria Rodriguez card.

I assume there this therefore another section of 8 or so cards without cashback, but I really didn't need to check any further.

All in all, the account history / cashback doesn't seem to happen strictly chronologically. If you suspect errors, I suggest you first go through your account history even beyond the point you notice your first problem, to see if there are these "extra" cashbacks to even things out, before you conclude that something really is amiss.
Scruffus
Joined in May 2013

8 post(s)
September 9, 2018
There are way too many problems for way too many people, and I've been waiting for an official Totem response on the issue for 2 days now. Sadly, there has been no response. As much as I'd love to take advantage of this sale this weekend, I think I'll pass until the problem is fixed and resolved. Hopefully at that time Totem will repeat the sale and we can enjoy it without issues.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !