Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Everything about iStripper

dhell26
Joined in Nov 2012

20 post(s)
September 10, 2018 (edited)
Is this promotion over? I have not notice cash back on the last 8 cards just a few minutes ago. Can we get how long exactly each promotion last like the the time and days in future? I have missed promotion since I did not know it only last to that time. It would be very much apperciated.
bpm14
Joined in Dec 2015

7 post(s)
September 10, 2018
Great sale! Over the weekend I purchased 200+ cards and had no problems with the refunds. I much prefer sales where we get to pick the cards we want instead of the "multi-pack" sales. I never buy those because there are usually only one or two cards I want and the rest I will never watch.
kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
September 10, 2018
Sorry to hear some of you have had issues. Be sure, we'll investigate and reimburse all cards that has to be! Manue is here to help you, don't hesitate to contact her at [email protected].

itstheryloken
Joined in Mar 2018

5 post(s)
September 10, 2018
What time does the TGIF promo usually end?
cjcarrera
Joined in Jul 2008

5 post(s)
September 10, 2018
I bought 8 cards on Friday but only get 1 card reimbursement
ilovepussy69
Joined in Dec 2007

91 post(s)
September 11, 2018
Hello. I bought 4 cards on sunday but I dont get reimbursement
In photo show what cards must to be reimbursement.

Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 post(s)
September 11, 2018
As one of the oldest serving moderators still active on this forum, I fully endorse WA's comment. I was just not online much over the weekend.

For the record too, I full endorse 91hebasu, which seems to have unwittingly provoked this storm.

In the past when I was more active, such a response to his comment would have received an immediate ban.

Alkasyn is just lucky, that the mods have become more tolerant and maybe way too tolerant.

I personally have implemented permanent bans on a number of members because of their behaviour. Of more recent years, I was relieved to have set my club aside, but it seems that some newer members and even some older members have forgotten how it would be. And be assured, I was not the most hawkish of the moderators even then.

If a moderators "suggests"that you cool it or back off and you do not, then do not ***** if your access rights get curtailed or cut off and that includes 3 diamond members.

I suggest all have a long and hard think about their behaviour on this forum, as it would ***** me personally to go back to the bad old days, but do not doubt for one instance that it will be enforced if you so make it.
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

707 post(s)
September 11, 2018
@Cartef The places where I used to mod and still mod require the Moderators to behave in a non-inflammatory way, as they are liasons between the admins and the community.

Phrases where the user's behaviour is called "laughable" are not neutral and should in my opinion be avoided. ven if the customer is a moron, he should be catered to, not antagonised.

But seeing how that is seemingly O.K, I will go on the record to say, @Cartef, that I think it's laughable that you, as a moderator, are threatening me, a customer of this company, with a ban on the company's forum, for 1 (one) comment that I made.

Please go ahead and ban me. I'll just have to go over your head to the company to overturn that ban, I guess.
tresk
Joined in Aug 2016

69 post(s)
September 11, 2018
im still waiting for an answer from the support...
cant be so difficult to check my historie...
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
September 11, 2018
What on earth does anyone hope to gain by this constantly increasing tendency to question the Moderators...?
Apart from being extremely tedious, and childish, the only outcome will be the destruction of the Forum...
Is anyone's ego, so deluded and inflated, that they think something positive will result from attempting to publicly belittle the Moderators...
There is a Private Message facility available to all, if there is any reason to disagree or be agrieved at any Moderator's decision making process......but to make a public announcement of one's negative reactions, is beyond reasonable behaviour......
and IF a Ban is forthcoming, DO NOT expect any reversal of that decision....
Basically common sense....but it isn't all that common....
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

440 post(s)
September 11, 2018
and IF a Ban is forthcoming, DO NOT expect any reversal of that decision....

Too much coffee?
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3760 post(s)
September 12, 2018
@Alkasyn
will be taking a break from the forums.
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

440 post(s)
September 12, 2018
will be taking a break from the forums.

Not a fan of all the threats. Please ban me as well; but if you could let me know when - if ever i might return - that would be appreciated.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3760 post(s)
September 12, 2018
@dar2112v
Sent you a PM

Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
September 12, 2018
Are Moderators' granting wishes now?

If so, I would like a '55 T-Bird. Light blue please. 😎😀
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3760 post(s)
September 12, 2018
@Chicsans
Sent you a PM

Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 post(s)
September 12, 2018 (edited)
Ban was well deserved in my humble opinion.

We do not ban people lightly, they are warning that there conduct is ***** and that if they continue, then action will be taken in accordance with the T & C's.

If people want to call that a "threat" then be my guest, but to me it is simply a warning.

People should have another read of the T & C's so that they understand what is expected behaviour.

A permanent ban is rarely used and I have applied it only three or four times in my time here and that is only for repeated appalling conduct.

P.S. If people want to ***** to the Totem Team about their perceived grievance with a mod, then they are certainly welcome to do so. Totem takes such complaints seriously and does not discuss who has made that complaint with the mods.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3760 post(s)
September 12, 2018
I like a little disciplined now and again...

I heard this once, and it's stuck in my head..

Sticks and Stones may break my bones
but
Whips and Chains will make me happy.

Over the years, I find that many people enjoy a bit of light *****
some even enjoy heavy *****

So that little phrase has rung true for quite a few....
SwashBuckles
Joined in Mar 2018

8 post(s)
September 12, 2018
Maybe the problem is that the statement of 91hebasu could have been more emotionless or technical in nature. Just plain and simply stating the reason and not adding some words that can be perceived as an insult or attack could have avoided this situation.

To be honest, being a newbie here, I am a bit hesitant to post now in the forums as I might be sarcastically mocked at when I read over such a comment.

Just my two cents
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 post(s)
September 13, 2018
Since this thread has gotten WAY too heavy I thought I would post something light hearted. Everyone ***** about not getting credits when but no one come back and says thanks for fixing it so Im here to thank @Manue for crediting my account back in a short time. Thanks goes out to all of the team that makes this wonderful product possible.
Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 post(s)
September 13, 2018
@SwashBuckles,

To put it into context, over the years, there have been a great many people who post demanding Totem fix something or respond to a query/demand over the weekend.

I cannot count the number of times that I have had to remind members that Totem is a SMALL company and they do not have staff rostered in over the weekend. There are some team members who may in their own time login in, but at that point they do not have the technical resources or access to other things to answer the demand.

I assure you that after answering the same issue so many times it gets more that a little wearing in formatting a response.

You will never be mocked if say you posted a question rather than a demand, expecting an instant answer.
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1651 post(s)
September 14, 2018
Dear All,

Hopefully, last weekend promo has perfectly worked for most of you :)

Those of our who encountered an issue getting their 4th reimbursed are now all reimbursed.
If not the case, don't hesitate to contact Manue, thru the ticket system or by email [email protected], or by PM :)

Now regarding Mods getting a bit nervous facing some impatience here, please a bit of tolerance, we're all humans and sometimes we don't use the appropriate word, who can say he never did ? :)

Regarding a Customer Service over the week-ends, it will be set as soon as possible, at least in part time, so that members get quicker resolution of their issues.

Let's come back to strip-teases & sexy girls now please :)
mathew9696
Joined in Dec 2016

52 post(s)
September 16, 2018
very good idea
mathew9696
Joined in Dec 2016

52 post(s)
September 16, 2018
Its a pity that I din'thave enough loans.
mathew9696
Joined in Dec 2016

52 post(s)
September 16, 2018
I bought only Katy angel "Morning Smoke
underpin77
Joined in Mar 2017

1 post(s)
September 17, 2018
Hello, how often do you give cashback weekends? Are they announced on TGIF?

Best Regards
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 post(s)
September 17, 2018
I believe it started as a Black Friday Event a while back and now it seems to happen maybe 2 or 3 times a year.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
September 17, 2018
Like all TGIF sales, the cashback weekends are announced on the day that they begin in a new TGIF thread. There is also an announcement in the “News” section of the featured tab.

Such deals as buy 3, get 4th refunded and sales on credits are never pre-announced, for obvious reasons.
Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 post(s)
September 19, 2018
@underpin,

What Celine was referring to was general customer support over the weekend, not specifically to handle an issue of refunds

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !