Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Everything about iStripper

lajbr
Joined in Sep 2015

30 post(s)
September 9, 2018
Hi, thank you for this great action, I used this action for several times yesterday and except of the marked sequence on the attached screenshot I received always cashback together with the 4th card. Please, could you fix it and give me credit back for it? I tried to buy another round and it finished correctly and nothing has automatically fixed till today, so I'm writing here.

Thank you in advance.
madnesshamster
Joined in May 2009

7 post(s)
September 9, 2018
[quote]Everyone really needs to take a good look at their history
Exactly that.
[quote]

Thanks, I have checked 27 pages of my account history and I'm relatively confident that it's not a failure between seat and keyboard.

I will raise a support ticket as suggested, but it's always disappointing when something doesn't seem to work as intended.

CoolerDude
Joined in May 2008

71 post(s)
September 9, 2018
Interesting,
I was in the middle of purchasing a set of four cards when there was a glitch that slowed the download of the fourth card. The fourth card would not load for a while. But once it started loading the reimbursed credit was taken away.
Would I get the credit back?
snake353solid
Joined in Aug 2009

322 post(s)
September 9, 2018
The cashback worked only one time for me, at the second round of four cards I did not recive the cashback, on the card of Peneloppe Ferre, how you can see in the image. When I buyed the last card the system blocked, I made the refresh, he gived me the card but without cashback. I wanted to buy more shows but I have to stop myself becouse sytem does not work fine, it's a pity 😭😦
lonephotographer
Joined in Feb 2008

1 post(s)
September 9, 2018
When does this promotion end in Eastern time?
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
September 9, 2018
It's almost laughable how so many people think team members are supposed to be sitting in front of the computer over the weekend while they're not working in order to give "official responses".
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

708 post(s)
September 9, 2018
It's almost laughable how so many people think team members are supposed to be sitting in front of the computer over the weekend while they're not working in order to give "official responses".

You're a moderator, please behave like one.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3770 post(s)
September 9, 2018
@AllMembers
I wanted to buy more shows but I have to stop myself becouse sytem does not work fine, it's a pity 😭

Aside from your Credits Running Low.
Since we ALL know totem is a reputable Company.
and if you send in a customer service request, they will put back any credits that were missed.

If there are cards you want, I think you should buy them.
It's not Often you get to pick your Cards, and get the 4th one free.

I see a lot of members buying 3 lower priced cards, and the 4th one being the most costly, and free.

Knowing Totem will give back any missed credits.
Buy them while you can.

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3770 post(s)
September 9, 2018
@Alkasyn

That post was totally uncalled for...

njarnb
Joined in Nov 2008

76 post(s)
September 9, 2018

And what should i do? Let the week end finish, and keep trying untill i receive a cash back when i've buy 8 cards or more ?
You say "there will be a cashback on the 4th card", keep your words please. Any other reaction is bad for business, but you must know it, right?
njarnb
Joined in Nov 2008

76 post(s)
September 9, 2018 (edited)
I see a lot of members buying 3 lower priced cards, and the 4th one being the most costly, and free.

I'm sorry to enjoy offers but i've limited amount of money, and yes i wanna keep credit as long as possible, but if someone say i'm using a trick, i'll not deny or hide myself, i'm honest (and plus even these lower price cards was wanted over the less i'll not buy them).
Is it bad to optimise expenses?
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3770 post(s)
iStripper Business Hours

Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm Paris France local time

Closed on Weekends

[email protected]

Team Members are only Available during Normal Business Hours.
DO NOT Expect a reply or response during the weekends when the business hours are closed.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3770 post(s)
September 9, 2018
@njarnb

I'm sorry to enjoy offers but i've limited amount of money, and yes i wanna keep credit as long as possible, but if someone say i'm using a trick, i'll not deny or hide myself, i'm honest (and plus even these lower price cards was wanted over the less i'll not buy them).
Is it bad to optimise expenses?

I did not mean this was Wrong...
I made a Comment about How some members MAXIMIZE use of the Offer..

4 cards
(15) returned
= 25% saved

4 Cards
(25) returned
= 35.7% saved

Romla
Joined in Jul 2016

143 post(s)
September 9, 2018
You cannot rely only on messages in your account history when checking if you have been refunded for the 4th card. I have bought 124 cards this sale. I was not refunded for the 4th card only once. I didn't receive any messages about refunded credit that time and the credit for that card was taken away but not refunded.

But two times I have also received the messages about returned credit twice. But the credit was returned to me only once as expected, not twice as are the info messages saying.

All this happened when, after buying a card, the software had problem with contacting the server right away. After restart/sync I have always received the bought card, but two times I have received the messages about returned credit for the previous card again and one time I didn't receive any message and the credit was lost.

I think maybe sometimes the server is overloaded or has some problem, so on rare ocasion you will not get credit back. It happened once to me when buying 124 cards so I have sent ticket to support.

I think it is safe to buy how many cards you want and when on rare ocasion you will not get credit back, you can write ticket to support and if it was really the case, support will return the credit to you after the promotion ends.
chinaSD
Joined in Jan 2018

1 post(s)
September 9, 2018
I didn't receive any messages about refunded credit
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
September 9, 2018
You cannot rely only on messages in your account history when checking if you have been refunded for the 4th card. I have bought 124 cards this sale. I was not refunded for the 4th card only once. I didn't receive any messages about refunded credit that time and the credit for that card was taken away but not refunded.

But two times I have also received the messages about returned credit twice. But the credit was returned to me only once as expected, not twice as are the info messages saying.

All this happened when, after buying a card, the software had problem with contacting the server right away. After restart/sync I have always received the bought card, but two times I have received the messages about returned credit for the previous card again and one time I didn't receive any message and the credit was lost.

I think maybe sometimes the server is overloaded or has some problem, so on rare ocasion you will not get credit back. It happened once to me when buying 124 cards so I have sent ticket to support.

I think it is safe to buy how many cards you want and when on rare ocasion you will not get credit back, you can write ticket to support and if it was really the case, support will return the credit to you after the promotion ends.

As far as I can tell, this promo has proven to be completely reliable for me.

I bought approx. 300 cards all in all and now my collection is pretty much complete with regards to "back catalogue" of cards I am interested in. I didn't keep checking on changing credit amount with every single purchase I made, but when I was paying attention, the cashback happened as expected.

I'm pretty sure that if I had wrote down the amount of credits I had before starting this promo, the current amount would match correctly to what it should be with all the card prices and cashbacks.
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 post(s)
I just bought 55 cards in 36 minutes and only once did the server skip the purchase. Definitely buying cards in rapid succesion is probably not the best as Im guessing the server sends all good status after verifying the account is good on any/every purchase you make. I have a 400Mbps Dn/ 20Mbps Up and was getting the cards downloaded faster than the server could verify my purchase.

A purchase - wait - verify approach may be the best option.

Oh and I opened a ticket as well.

Thanks for all the hard work team.

Like Wyldanimal said Business hours are Mon-Fri and this team isn't that big. I don't know any personal information but being around for as long as I have you pick up on things.
Romla
Joined in Jul 2016

143 post(s)
September 9, 2018
Even with some ***** problems this is the best promotion of all. I am waiting for it every time with eagerness. :-)
CrackCrazy
Joined in Jun 2010

47 post(s)
September 9, 2018
Folks need to chill. Totem is not in the business of stealing our money. If the system did not properly issue a credit, we all know Totem will correct the problem. This is the by far the best promotion on the site. Buy the cards you want, and get a fix later if you wind up needing that.
Rex
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

365 post(s)
September 9, 2018
I'm sorry to hear there has been some issues with the promotion this week end. The team will fix back all issues Monday morning.
thisguy89
Joined in Nov 2010

2 post(s)
September 9, 2018
@Alkasyn

It really wasn't. If he wants to be a mod here he should keep his proffessionalism about him.
ilovepussy69
Joined in Dec 2007

91 post(s)
September 9, 2018
hello. I bought 4 cards and got not reimbursement. help me.
hoardx
Joined in Sep 2011

21 post(s)
September 9, 2018
same issue for me for my four sunday purchases. Thank you for the help.
ascpro
Joined in Apr 2017

14 post(s)
September 9, 2018
i did not get cash back for one card. It's Paula Shy/ Lessons in Love
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 post(s)
September 9, 2018
@Alkasyn

A few of the moderators on this forum are exceptionally rude. But as far as I can tell there are no "rules" about how moderators are supposed to act. Moderators are supposed to impose board rules, making sure thread rules are followed, and topics stay somewhat on topic. I have seen moderators participate in inappropriate discussions but for the most part they do their job, not joyfully but whataver.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3770 post(s)
September 9, 2018
A few of the moderators on this forum are exceptionally rude.

I believe you mistake Bluntness for being Rude.
The Rudeness I see, comes from members Disrespecting the Rules, even after a Mod has warned them.
In days past, ( years past )
we, the MOD's, were not so tolerant..

Members were slapped with BAN's with no warning need be given.

I think It might be time for the Team of Moderators to take a look at
how tolerant we have become.

Perhaps, No More Warnings, and we will just go back to Banning Members who disrespect the rules and the MOD's

These are NOT public, open forums.
These are Private Forums, and thus they Have Rules, and Consequences for behavior.

MOD's also have a set of rules we need to follow,
and I've not seen a Single ***** of Our Rules by any of the MOD's here.
Totem, would be the first to discipline a MOD if they felt we had violated our own Rules.
We also have our own Private Discussion Forum.
We often talk between ourselves to make sure we are not letting our Feelings
Get in the way of being Objective.

AS I said before, We, the MODs, are human and sometimes our feelings get interjected.
but I've not sen any Moderator post, that violates our rules.

Snide remarks, Snippy comments, Lashing Back, Disrespecting the Mod's
are grounds for an instant banishmnet.

We have been more than tolerant for quite some time.

IF you want to discuss this Matter further.
PM me.

I take the approach, that if you address a concern via PM,
I won't ban a member for what is said to me in PM.
I allow Members to VENT their frustrations via PM.

But when done on the Forums,
Anything posted is subject to the rules.

So I advise, take it up in PM..
We all tend to write differently in the Heat of the Moment, than we would
if we took a breather and gave it some thought.

Take it up in PM, not out in the forums

MusicMan0070
Joined in Dec 2016

11 post(s)
September 9, 2018
#000022332 Ticket... please check asap as I'd like to use the credits to buy more shows with this great promo, MMOO
VirtuaGurls
Joined in Sep 2014

1 post(s)
September 10, 2018
Weekend cashback works until hour?
genmills
Joined in Jan 2008

5 post(s)
September 10, 2018
I recently purchased "Stella Jones / Me And My Girls" as my fourth card, and I was charged anyway. Please refund the 16.25 credits to my account!
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

441 post(s)
September 10, 2018
For those that are worried about not getting the credit back; I wouldn't as I'm sure Totem will make it right. I have purchased 64 and got all but 1 credit. I'm thinking it happened because I changed devices and did not synchronize the account; but that is just a guess. In any case I plan to buy another 20 or so shortly and I'm confident I'll be properly credited and if for some reason I am not then I'm confident Totem customer service will handle it Monday morning (Paris time). This is a great offer and a great time to add to your collection.

As far as the mods being rude or blunt? As I understand the job in general a good mod acts and speaks moderately. So I would avoid name calling, sarcasm, any kind of bulling in general and I think I would try to avoid being blunt as well as bluntness could easily be misunderstood for rudeness. That said Totem may have a very different view or what it is to moderate.

Personally I come to forums to see what is happening with the product and to see and talk about the girls. I love the skins and scenes as well and those who members who contribute add real value to both the forum and iStripper as a whole. I don't always like the ***** about missing features or not working but some of this is good as it help Totem know what it's users might be thinking.

I do find it terrible when a member post ***** or poorly worded comments about a girl or the girls in general; this is where I believe someone does need to moderate. But, I don't see the purpose for a mod to ***** about someone who is *****? If the forum is not the place for customer service then simply say that and move on no need to be snide about it.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !