Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Pantylicious
Joined in Oct 2009

30 post(s)
September 7, 2018
There are 12 cards that I'm ready to purchase, but I feel like I should wait until the various reported problems have been resolved. Totem, could you please make a post advising when the issues have been fixed?
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
September 7, 2018
Well that emptied out my wishlist. :D
Paintsnudes
Joined in Sep 2012

361 post(s)
September 7, 2018 (edited)
Totem, this is the type of sale I love along with last weeks reload, I have bought 20 cards off my wish list. Great sale,
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
September 7, 2018
For everyone reporting problems regarding "cashback" for every 4th purchase, did you check your account history to verify that the reimbursement indeed didn't take place? Maybe add screen captures to your posts to show that that indeed is the case, like boan000 did?

Writing this just in case someone thinks the credit amount should somehow increase by the price of every 4th card purchased... that's not the case of course. Whenever you purchase the 4th card, your credit amount should stay the same (your account being reimbursed with the purchase price), and if it does, the promo works as it should.

Probably that is evident and clear for everyone, but wanted to point that out just in case...
MusicMan0070
Joined in Dec 2016

11 post(s)
September 7, 2018
Every card I bought caused IStripper to crash, tried the update and same crash with every purchase... please fix soon! MM

Just bought a fourth card and no cash back, will wait for reply before buying any more... MM

now two errors... Charlotte Madison & Whitney Conroy / Duo was my third purchase, not fourth (Buy 3 get 4th, but bought 2, got 3rd, free...) please remove cash back for this one

Tiffany Tatum / Mysterious no cash back.... please credit my account for this one.

still crashing lots.
MM
Romla
Joined in Jul 2016

143 post(s)
September 7, 2018
I have 17.50 credits less than I should have now. After buying the last card, the software froze, after restart/sync the credits for the card went gone, but never got back - I also didn't received the usual messages for returned credit. So it seems it is a bug. Unfortunately no reply from support yet. Do you know how long could it take? Because I want to buy many other cards before the promotion ends.
MusicMan0070
Joined in Dec 2016

11 post(s)
September 7, 2018
For everyone reporting problems regarding "cashback" for every 4th purchase, did you check your account history to verify that the reimbursement indeed didn't take place? Maybe add screen captures to your posts to show that that indeed is the case, like boan000 did?

Writing this just in case someone thinks the credit amount should somehow increase by the price of every 4th card purchased... that's not the case of course. Whenever you purchase the 4th card, your credit amount should stay the same (your account being reimbursed with the purchase price), and if it does, the promo works as it should.

Probably that is evident and clear for everyone, but wanted to point that out just in case...

Hi and yes I did check my account and what I wrote is still the case:

Every card I bought caused IStripper to crash, tried the update and same crash with every purchase... please fix soon! MM

Just bought a fourth card and no cash back, will wait for reply before buying any more... MM

now two errors... Charlotte Madison & Whitney Conroy / Duo was my third purchase, not fourth (Buy 3 get 4th, but bought 2, got 3rd, free...) please remove cash back for this one

Tiffany Tatum / Mysterious no cash back.... please credit my account for this one.

still crashing lots.
MM
sushilover63
Joined in Jul 2015

9 post(s)
September 7, 2018
I bought 16 cards and I only got refunded twice, perhaps too many people purchasing at thesame time. please correct this.
thank you
Evosparki
Joined in Aug 2018

27 post(s)
September 7, 2018
Credit back rewards seems a bit erratic
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
September 7, 2018
I have 17.50 credits less than I should have now. After buying the last card, the software froze, after restart/sync the credits for the card went gone, but never got back - I also didn't received the usual messages for returned credit. So it seems it is a bug. Unfortunately no reply from support yet. Do you know how long could it take? Because I want to buy many other cards before the promotion ends.

I recommend you take screen captures of these incidents. From what I have learned, iStripper is VERY honest and reliable with these issues. If you can show them (e.g. through screen captures) that you didn't receive reimbursements where you should have, they will take care of it afterwards. You don't need to worry that you are being wronged by them.
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 post(s)
September 7, 2018
I think it is the animated purchase sequences that are causing the problems. Before this promotion began, shortly after this latest software update, I had a couple of instances where the program would freeze during the buy sequence. One time, i am certain that I was doublecharged for the card I tried to purchase because I checked my balance before the purchase (which is habit now since the freezes began during purchases); I then synched with the server and clicked to buy again. The credits were deducted agan and I was hence double charged for that card, but only one credit deduction showed up in my account history.. The first time it happened I did not notice if I was doublecharged or not.

So all in all now, I amowed either 21.75 or 34.55 credits to my account due to program freezes. There were times in the past, prior to the animated purchases, where the software would hang during purchases, but synchronizing/ ending and restarting the software always seemed to rectify the issue. This is no longer the case.
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 post(s)
September 7, 2018
Rebates still working for me as it should....and I'm buying a LOT of cards!
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 post(s)
September 7, 2018
knock on wood
Sexy3DBoy
Joined in Jun 2011

469 post(s)
September 7, 2018
Merci Istripper pour ce deuxième et consécutif geste commercial, surtout pour celles et ceux qui ont un budget très serré et qui de surcroit ne sont pas triple diamonds et achètent les cartes à un prix nettement supérieur.
J'ai été touché par ce membre qui était déçu de ne pas pouvoir bénéficier des 100 crédits de bonus parce qu'il ne pouvait pas recréditer son compte n'ayant pas réçu sa paye!!!

Quatre bombasses bien chiennes pour le prix de trois, elle est pas belle la vie...
Romla
Joined in Jul 2016

143 post(s)
September 7, 2018
I recommend you take screen captures of these incidents. From what I have learned, iStripper is VERY honest and reliable with these issues. If you can show them (e.g. through screen captures) that you didn't receive reimbursements where you should have, they will take care of it afterwards. You don't need to worry that you are being wronged by them.

In my case the screenshot from my account history will tell you nothing, because I have received the messages about returned credit two times for one card. But I did not received the credit two times, only the messages. It can be seen that I have received 4 messages (2 x Information + 2 x Earned) about returned credit after buying one card. But the credit was returned only once to me, not twice. The next card on the other hand didn't receive any message and I have lost the credit. I know that, because I know how much credit I had when starting to buying cards today and how much I have now. I have 17.50 less than I should have. Everyone with history of my credit can see that. But the messages in my account history are not accurate.

I am not afraid I will not get my credit back, but I am afraid to buy other cards, because I don't know what the system think is now the fourth card for me, because from the last 4 cards I didn't received any credit back.
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 post(s)
September 7, 2018
I am not afraid I will not get my credit back, but I am afraid to buy other cards, because I don't know what the system think is now the fourth card for me, because from the last 4 cards I didn't received any credit back.

In my case, even though I was not credited a free card on one buy 4/get 1 free cycle, the system has kept an accurate count of purchases. IOW, the 8th, 12th, etc, have been free. So I think it's safe to assume that counting 4, 8, 12, etc., from where you were supposed to be credited back your purchase will be the cards that get credited back to you. I have bought quite a few cards today and the issue only happened once, so the odds of it happening are still rare, even though a couple of unfortunate souls have had it happen to them multiple times apparently.
Romla
Joined in Jul 2016

143 post(s)
September 7, 2018 (edited)
In my case, even though I was not credited a free card on one buy 4/get 1 free cycle, the system has kept an accurate count of purchases. IOW, the 8th, 12th, etc, have been free. So I think it's safe to assume that counting 4, 8, 12, etc., from where you were supposed to be credited back your purchase will be the cards that get credited back to you. I have bought quite a few cards today and the issue only happened once, so the odds of it happening are still rare, even though a couple of unfortunate souls have had it happen to them multiple times apparently.

Thanks, that is good to know. I think I will wait for tomorrow and if support will not answer to me, I will try to buy other cards without waiting for them to see if it works for me as for you.

Edit: I have tried it now and I can confirm I have received credit back for my fourth card as expected. Lets hope there will be no more freezing after buying the fourth card. I have bought 68 cards so far and only once didn't received credit back for the 4th because of the freeze.
PeteVG
Joined in Nov 2010

15 post(s)
September 7, 2018
That put a big dent in my wish list. 25% off can't be beat, and all were credited as they should be.

Thanks!
ALS
Joined in Feb 2017

24 post(s)
September 8, 2018
I didn't get return the credits of my fourth card (8th Yes)
Line123
Joined in Sep 2017

1 post(s)
September 8, 2018
Hi, I did not get some credits back.
aloha
Joined in Jun 2010

93 post(s)
September 8, 2018
I want to buy credits, but apparently it's not working well. Any response from the team?
Iram00
Joined in Aug 2009

58 post(s)
September 8, 2018
My wish list is empty now. I have spent 1300 credits on shows and got the credits back each time. That and the cashback means a great weekend for me.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
September 8, 2018
Uhhh....what's a wish list?
MusicMan0070
Joined in Dec 2016

11 post(s)
September 8, 2018

Hi and yes I did check my account and what I wrote is still the case:

still crashing lots.
MM

Quick update, I think the first error was mine, but I'm pretty sure that I have 5 cash backs if you could check please, they are the fourth in each set of 4:
Silvie Luca / Solo
Mary Rock / Take A Plunge
Zoe Doll / Heavenly Body
Rebecca Volpetti / Make Your Move
Tiffany Tatum / Mysterious
Yauguds
Joined in Jul 2009

27 post(s)
September 8, 2018
I have updated the software the the newest version (1.2.210) and it has crashed at the 1st card I bought.
Since I still have 1.2.190 exe, I rolled back to that version and no more crash for me. I also had the cash back on my 4th card :)
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 post(s)
September 8, 2018
@Chicsans

Wishlist :

Select the "heart" icon on the preview or on the details page of the model. That places the card in your wishlist. To access the wishlist, go to the "Girls Store" and select wishlist from the far left dropdown menu.
Yauguds
Joined in Jul 2009

27 post(s)
September 8, 2018
I have updated the software the the newest version (1.2.210) and it has crashed at the 1st card I bought.
Since I still have 1.2.190 exe, I rolled back to that version and no more crash for me. I also had the cash back on my 4th card :)

Update: I have buy 13 set of 4 cards and have received 13 refounds, So, at the exception of the crash issue that was fixed by rolling back to a previous version, everything went fine for me with the cash back.
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

440 post(s)
September 8, 2018
WOW great offer! .. it's gonna be an EXPENSIVE weekend!

jim59
Joined in Nov 2016

4 post(s)
September 8, 2018
I downloaded 12 cards so far. I got credit for 4th and 12th card.
I did not get credit for my 8th card.
cobrasu
Joined in May 2015

56 post(s)
September 8, 2018
Wow ! It is a big gift from Totem,that's great !

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !