Thank God It's Friday

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

xanaduis
已加入 在 Aug 2017

10 发布
April 20, 2018
I had a similar problem to Everthang. It actually worked a couple of times, then didn't. Now I'm not sure which # it thinks I'm on.

DoodPart2
已加入 在 Apr 2012

85 发布
April 20, 2018
i bought 4 cards and it has not credited me yet.
ec33
已加入 在 Oct 2010

39 发布
April 20, 2018 (edited)
i bought 4 cards and it has not credited me yet.

Same here and it was going just find earlier, but now it's no credit.
Now i don't know if it will work or it won't if try again.

I even rebooted the system as well and it still didn't work.
Regulus
已加入 在 Nov 2016

239 发布
April 20, 2018
Have a super weekend enjoy.😎
follower
已加入 在 Apr 2014

78 发布
April 20, 2018
Must say this (the week-end deal) is kinda cool !...
Poindexter
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1 发布
April 20, 2018
Quit working about an hour ago. I thought I had lost count but history shows 7 buys and no credit.
iStripperLover
已加入 在 Nov 2017

17 发布
April 20, 2018
For me this is absolutely the best promotion ever, Because you can choose the cashback cards in the whole collection of cards!! 👍👍 😍 👌👌
stardustman
已加入 在 Oct 2007

6 发布
April 20, 2018
There seems to be some glitches with this promotion.
If I spend my hard earned money on 1000 credits is this offer guaranteed to work for me?
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
April 20, 2018 (edited)
Earlier, I continued next purchase of four cards with the refund showing ok..The deal is tremendous considering that you get to choose every card purchased on its own merits. As long as purchasing continues to work, they are all time stamped so crediting should happen in the long run. ( say..next log-in ). The refund missing reports could possibly be delay factor, due in part to congestions at server. This is an unprecedented deal to complete your fav models series at discount, so I'm not surprised at the traffic. lol.
stardustman
已加入 在 Oct 2007

6 发布
April 20, 2018
Thanks for that Everthang. I will make sure I take full advantage of this promo.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
April 20, 2018 (edited)
@stardustman sure,
I just now purchased another 4. Worked instantly on account history without re-synchronizing to server. Just wait ..and let the adding card box.. complete its task for each card during purchasing, then all should work swell me think ;-)
DANO70
已加入 在 Feb 2008

741 发布
April 20, 2018
@Gkar45

It's should work for all the card collections old and new.
Aramor
已加入 在 May 2014

7 发布
April 20, 2018
Great promo, thanks Totem!

Great way to get 0097 Sex on the beach, which always seemed way too over priced.
But getting it for free after buying 3 cards I really want...well that's good value
Backes
已加入 在 Jan 2017

78 发布
April 20, 2018
geilomat!!!
(means: good +++)
AngelDesign
已加入 在 Jan 2018

5 发布
April 20, 2018
Interesting proposal ... I like ... although I deluded myself thinking that by acquiring four cards you could reimburse some show that I would not like very much ... from the previous ones, since I have a pair that are not as much to my liking... 😢

Interesante propuesta… me gusta… aunque me ilusioné pensando que adquiriendo cuatro tarjetas podrías reembolsar algún show que no me gustara mucho… de los anteriores, puesto que tengo un par que no son tan de mi agrado… 😢
Kusho
已加入 在 Jul 2016

6 发布
April 21, 2018 (edited)
My second 4-th card (8-th in total) didnt get refunded :(
The card hang at *Adding to your collection* screen and didnt appear in My Collection. Resync fixed that but there was no refund

Lordtyranus
已加入 在 Sep 2016

2 发布
April 21, 2018
not working the promo
PointZero
已加入 在 May 2014

52 发布
April 21, 2018 (edited)
Ok here is the break down for todays TGIF I spent $132.00 CDN

1000 credits for triple diamond members.

Every 4th one free 1563.75 credits in total which turns into 25 free 13.74 cards and 20 free 11 credit cards.

Numbers
----------------------------------------------------------
total cards = 25 x 13.75 credits free
total cards = 20 x 11 credits free
total cards bought = 180 total cards today
break down 100 cards at 13.75 credits
break down 80 cards at 11 credits
-----------------------------------------------------------
Total Credits Earned = 563.75 credits today

I have now completed my entire 3K Collection WooT! thank you Totem!

Any way that's a quick break down as to what you could expect once you get to triple diamond status and for those that are there I hope this information helps.

Have a great weekend everybody! (^_^)
Jonnyathon
已加入 在 Jun 2017

5 发布
April 21, 2018
Is paypal not working right now?
WendellBlocker
已加入 在 Apr 2015

11 发布
April 21, 2018

Finally a promo of interest, but again it is lost on me because of PayPal not working during TGIF weekend.

Well, nothing helps me save money like not being able to spend it... so thanks, I guess.
PointZero
已加入 在 May 2014

52 发布
April 21, 2018 (edited)

Yep for me it was working. I only use Paypal.... it does go up and down sometimes... today it work for me at least. Also some users have been having issues with the promotion not working all I can say is go SLOW!! when your picking your cards and see if that helps with that problem. I personally didn't have any issues but I went SLOW.. just for that reason so that it didn't skip any of my picks and lose out on the 4th card.
Chicsans
已加入 在 Jul 2009

770 发布
April 21, 2018
well it worked 3 low + 1crystal clear perfect !!

@gkar45

Hey Sweets, were you worried that it might not have worked?
unholyfire31
已加入 在 May 2008

1 发布
April 21, 2018
I, too, had purchased 4 cards, and received no credit upon fourth card purchase. Restarting software, and resyncing got all card to show up in my collection. No credit yet though. Please advise.
Chicsans
已加入 在 Jul 2009

770 发布
April 21, 2018
@gkar45: fair enough.
benny23
已加入 在 Apr 2008

8 发布
April 21, 2018
Worked great on the 4th card I bought tonight, but not at all on the next four. Would love to pick up some more cards, but not sure I trust it.

I didnt have the greatest experience with getting refunded awhile back when one of the promotions didn't function properly. The rep literally asked me why I kept playing the slot game if it wasn't working right. Of course, it was because it was too good of a deal to refuse, and I trusted they would make me whole for the malfunctions. Never happened despite referring it to a manager...
DuziKolo
已加入 在 Apr 2015

57 发布
April 21, 2018
For me so far - didn't work at all. Do you have to ***** here to get it working...? Or is hidden 'feature' of that sale "doesn't work for newer cards, but we won't even warn about it"? :(
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1229 发布
April 21, 2018
Je n'ai pas obtenu mon crédit de 15 point sur ma 4ème cartes achetée "Angie Line / Honey Sweet" .

La fenêtre du crédit n'a pas apparue.

J'ai bien synchronisé et reconstruit ma collection. Fermé et réouvert le programme, toujours pas de crédit.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
April 21, 2018 (edited)
I just bought another 4 cards trouble free...
Here is the sequence in Accounts History

card 1 purchased Added to Collection
card 2 purchased Added to Collection
card 3 purchased Added to Collection

System then announces one card's credit(s) given by the system as 'Earned'

card 4 purchased Added to Collection

System then announces Cashback bonus!
4th card's credits added to your account! as 'Information'

The system announcements can get slightly out of sequence, so
If you are seeing 4 lines of cards newly purchased together, be sure
the first of these cards does not belong to the previous group of 4
already awarded a cashback.

That way you will not be double counting, and expecting the cashback early.

@Totem , the term 'Information' should be replaced with a word like 'Prize' or
'Awarded' and maybe omit completely the 'Earned' announcement.. to avoid any ***** :-)
follower
已加入 在 Apr 2014

78 发布
April 21, 2018
Me too. Worded yesterday evening, and this morning (saturday).
Am surprised it doesn't work for other users...
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4459 发布
April 21, 2018
Superbe semaine, avec 5 jolis shows et le soleil qui est revenu (26°C ici l'après-midi).
Le discount du weekend est excellent et fonctionne bien chez moi, la 4ème carte achetée est remboursée illico. Merci beaucoup Totem 💋

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!