Thank God It's Friday

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

64buick2
已加入 在 Jul 2008

101 发布
April 22, 2018
Great offer which I took advantage of. Thanks be to Totem and all the girls!
aloha
已加入 在 Jun 2010

93 发布
April 22, 2018
Thanks Totem 😍
CrackCrazy
已加入 在 Jun 2010

47 发布
April 22, 2018
GLITCHY! - so purchased four cards an hour ago and- received cash back
Then purchased a second set of 4 cards- NO cashback
Now a third set and received cashback for that set.
But still no cashback for the second set of cards.
????
Birger52
已加入 在 Apr 2008

120 发布
April 22, 2018 (edited)
Had some problems.
At least twice the "Adding to your account" box didnt go away, card wasn't added - but trying to buy the same ard again, it said the card was already in my collection....
Figured busy servers, so gave it some time.
Last one was around 12 jours ago.
Both cards are now in my collection - but no cahback of the last purchas, as it was supposed to.
poison61
已加入 在 Dec 2017

1 发布
April 22, 2018
still working?
Birger52
已加入 在 Apr 2008

120 发布
April 22, 2018
Seem slike it.
Tried again and got cashback from the 4th.
So only one in the middle, didn't do right...
astorflo
已加入 在 Jan 2010

9 发布
April 22, 2018
Great weekend that I was looking for a long time, saved alot for this moment. Almost completed my classic xxx whishlist collection: every 3 duo cards, for every 1 of the newer more expensive one. Went in with alot of patience and a steady hand and had no sync problem; now I can't wait for them 212 cards to download hehe. Got to fill up a new wishlist for the next time this comes around :)
hansbert39
已加入 在 May 2008

1 发布
April 22, 2018
It worked mostly for me, but I had also one time, when I haven't got the cashback.
It was after buying a show from Paula Shy.

Thanks for the help.
soth
已加入 在 Mar 2017

7 发布
April 22, 2018
No cashback... 😕
wuxjnozy
已加入 在 Dec 2007

37 发布
April 22, 2018
Just finished getting all 72 of the new cards I was missing. Thanks Totem.
arjgrolo
已加入 在 Jul 2008

2 发布
April 22, 2018
the no cashback problem is solved for me, 20 new cards and 5 cashbacks
R1616
已加入 在 Mar 2017

1 发布
April 23, 2018
No Cashback either
Mugsy
已加入 在 Jan 2012

54 发布
April 23, 2018
Thanks for a great promo. After six years I finally hit the 1000 card milestone.
Collector
已加入 在 Nov 2007

5 发布
April 23, 2018
Hmm, Still the weekend here and my last card didn't do the refund, all the rest of mine did. Bug? Glitch? Should I file with support? Big thanks for the sale this weekend though.
KatzPaw
已加入 在 Apr 2015

395 发布
April 23, 2018
Cleared out my wishlist, thank you @team
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
April 23, 2018 (edited)
To all those that have been having problems with the cashback I note that @arjgrolo made the following two posts separated by several hours

yesterday i bought 12 cards, i didn't recieve credits for the 12th, the 4th and the 8th went fine

Assuming that the 20 cards mentioned in the second message include the 12 mentioned in the first then at least sometimes the problem solves itself, though this probably at the very least requires that the software resynchronisies itself with the servers. If you are still missing a cashback then I suggest you ***** a resynch as it may save you the bother af contacting Totem directly. Resynching can be done in at least the following ways

1) Using the resynch with servers button on the settings page (after enabling advanced settings)

2) Quiting the GUI via the Quit menu item on the iStripper taskbar icon and restarting it (closing the iStripper window does not stop the software, you need to actually quit.

3) Rebooting the computer and restarting iStripper if it does not start automatically.

The first ought to be enough, but previous problems have suggested that the resynch done on starting the software from scratch may be doing a more thorough job so it is worthwhile trying it if a simple resynch does not work. Rebooting should not be any different to stopping and restarting the software but if you are in the habit of fully powering down your PC you will already be doing this.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
April 23, 2018
I think Totem did a wise thing making this huge promotion
right after the Studio fire.
For one thing, it probably caused a heck of a lot of Credit reloads
which means money up front to deal with repairs & renovations.
Kudos and good luck for the rest of 2018, to the whole @Team.👌💰👍
Onaryc07
已加入 在 Jul 2016

4 发布
April 23, 2018
What time does "the weekend" end? No mention in the promo material. In the past I recall midnight Sunday Pacific Daylight Time but today???
SiaBaz
已加入 在 Oct 2010

34 发布
April 23, 2018
I have Not received cashback on 4th card ?
ec33
已加入 在 Oct 2010

39 发布
April 23, 2018
To all those that have been having problems with the cashback I note that @arjgrolo made the following two posts separated by several hours

yesterday i bought 12 cards, i didn't recieve credits for the 12th, the 4th and the 8th went fine
Assuming that the 20 cards mentioned in the second message include the 12 mentioned in the first then at least sometimes the problem solves itself, though this probably at the very least requires that the software resynchronisies itself with the servers. If you are still missing a cashback then I suggest you ***** a resynch as it may save you the bother af contacting Totem directly. Resynching can be done in at least the following ways

1) Using the resynch with servers button on the settings page (after enabling advanced settings)

2) Quiting the GUI via the Quit menu item on the iStripper taskbar icon and restarting it (closing the iStripper window does not stop the software, you need to actually quit.

3) Rebooting the computer and restarting iStripper if it does not start automatically.

The first ought to be enough, but previous problems have suggested that the resynch done on starting the software from scratch may be doing a more thorough job so it is worthwhile trying it if a simple resynch does not work. Rebooting should not be any different to stopping and restarting the software but if you are in the habit of fully powering down your PC you will already be doing this.

I tried that as i said before and it didn't work, so i don't know if you know what you are saying lol:)
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
April 23, 2018 (edited)
@ec33 - I said quite clearly that it may help and was suggesting that because its such a simple thing and takes only a few seconds to do then it would be worth trying. Restarting after quitting has in the past fixed a few problems for me that a simple resynch did not.

I could not test that it had any effect for this particular problem because I had no problems with the cashback, but I did verify that once the software has a obtained copy of the account history during a session that this history is still accessible if a network connection is lost (i.e. it uses a local copy when it can) but if the connection is regained it is necessary to either do a resynch or ***** the page to refresh in order to update it. A network glitch could cause a history update to be lost leaving the local copy to be incorrect and if so a resynch would recover it. It would, however, have no effect if the problem was at the server end.
Shevy
已加入 在 Sep 2010

14 发布
April 27, 2018
Is this promo happening this weekend?
Firescale
已加入 在 Feb 2011

127 发布
April 27, 2018
Is this promo happening this weekend?
No, it was last weekend and it has ended.
Manue
团队
CUSTOMER SERVICE
已加入 在 Nov 2014

1028 发布
April 27, 2018
@Shevy Hi, no it will be a different one. It will b posted very soon. Have fun! : )

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!