TGIF : Advent Calendar!  

Форум / Всё о iStripper

KatzPaw
Joined in Apr 2015

395 Сообщения
1 December 2017
Meh. No big deal for customers who dedicate to buying all shows. Sucks to be left out on "exclusive" content if you are not.
Birger52
Joined in Apr 2008

120 Сообщения
1 December 2017
We'll see on 23.
Only thing is "Te mystery card". No discount - so kind of iked the old TGIF better...
Picky with what I buy. Not buying anything I don't know what is.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
1 December 2017
I absolutely agree with @Tarmaren. I really miss the cards featuring various pieces of furniture. I can understand (though not agree with) the view that in large desktop mode they obsure too much of the screen if you are trying to work at the same time as having iStripper running, but the increase in the variation between cards more than makes up for this, Even a small footstool would be a welcome accessory if only as somewhere for the performer to put her foot while removing her stockings.
Marcelml1979
Joined in Nov 2007

44 Сообщения
1 December 2017
the bonus one is from the Gay selection... That would be the joke of the year ;)
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
1 December 2017 (edited)

@Emu, the simplest of accessories...I suspect sex-toys hijacked
the use of this category. I have been begging Totem for years
to provide the models a chroma-keyed backrest so they can use both hands.
Something that would not even require such labelling....All cries
into the wilderness without echo it seems :-/

The old experimental Totem is probably still alive and well ..
a beating heart of creativity buried now by accountants and peeps as
biased about what they want to see as anybody else here.
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 Сообщения
1 December 2017
no thank u. i'll wait.
FADIESE001
Joined in Aug 2010

30 Сообщения
1 December 2017
Bonsoir,Encore une promo qui ne m'interesse pas car je n'achete pas à l'aveugle.
Et en plus j'ai des gouts bien spécifique donc ca sera sans moi.
Tarmaren
Joined in Jul 2008

28 Сообщения
1 December 2017
Seriously???

Fullscreen is lacking??? There are thousands of member created scenes available. Some of them are mind-blowing!

Skyrim is a interesting game vanilla. But the unsupported mod scene that only a ***** fraction of players can get to play by going through developer unsupported ways and some creative internet searching to get it to even work makes it an amazing game.

See my point?
curfew
Joined in Nov 2007

19 Сообщения
1 December 2017
yeah, buyer beware.... if you hit the button to purchase, there is no confirmation button.... so if you acedently hit the button to purchase, you just purchased to whole thing.... no second guessing here...

Hopefully I can get a refund for my 330 credits, thought there was going to be a second window to confirm and have some more info on it.... but there wasnt.
Tarmaren
Joined in Jul 2008

28 Сообщения
2 December 2017
I absolutely agree with @Tarmaren. I really miss the cards featuring various pieces of furniture. I can understand (though not agree with) the view that in large desktop mode they obsure too much of the screen if you are trying to work at the same time as having iStripper running, but the increase in the variation between cards more than makes up for this, Even a small footstool would be a welcome accessory if only as somewhere for the performer to put her foot while removing her stockings.

People need something in their life to relate to or a fantasy play to get really turned on.
I think this is my main beef with iStripper. I only get turned on when the model is really hot in my eyes because otherwise it feels too sterile. End result is that I buy less cards.
Tarmaren
Joined in Jul 2008

28 Сообщения
2 December 2017
yeah, buyer beware.... if you hit the button to purchase, there is no confirmation button.... so if you acedently hit the button to purchase, you just purchased to whole thing.... no second guessing here...

Hopefully I can get a refund for my 330 credits, thought there was going to be a second window to confirm and have some more info on it.... but there wasnt.

You can turn of that second window. Might be worth checking your settings before calling support. Might have done a Homer oops thing here... :/
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 Сообщения
2 December 2017
The price is the same for a triple diamond member, but if you are anything "lower" you will get a discount. This is a great deal for people with fewer cards who love the current and upcoming crop of girls...you will save almost 50% if you have few cards. Buying 25 cards at 25 credits would cost 625 credits instead of 330, plus the free card. A great marketing deal...totem must have a ton new customers.
Frirel
Joined in Jan 2008

7 Сообщения
2 December 2017
I am *****. I have bought the calendar and the first girl is Kristina black. But why isn't she in my collection ??
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
2 December 2017
@curfew wow that is on a hair trigger !!!

@Tarmaren ~ sure, sounds way more complicated than extracting a few zips into your ..scenes/ folder
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 Сообщения
2 December 2017
Free Card?
Tarmaren
Joined in Jul 2008

28 Сообщения
2 December 2017
@curfew wow that is on a hair trigger !!!

@Tarmaren ~ sure, sounds way more complicated than extracting a few zips into your ..scenes/ folder

So exactly where in the iStripper software can I install new fullscreens from members?

Relying on your members or fanbase to create or make available a feature of your software that you point out as a great feature is not a good business strategy in any sense.
Birger52
Joined in Apr 2008

120 Сообщения
2 December 2017 (edited)
Think you've got that one wrong @orclover
Cards are regular prices for everybody. (As far as I can figure out from what other people write about the prices.)
Difference is you don't know what you're buying - and you get a card you maybe like for free...
No rebate.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
2 December 2017 (edited)
@Tarmaren this os off-topic. Members don't install anything in iStripper software.
this TGIF looks to be the first one based on future cards alone.
In that way it is a better trend for triple diamonds however they're not getting a discount bar the free card.
Might pay to offer them some sort of bulk purchase incentive as well, not just the one day early viewing aspect.
Tarmaren
Joined in Jul 2008

28 Сообщения
2 December 2017
@Tarmaren this os off-topic. Members don't install anything in iStripper software.
this TGIF looks to be the first one based on future cards alone.
In that way it is a better trend for triple diamonds.
Might pay to offer them some sort of bulk incentive as well as the early viewing
aspect.

Yes it is off topic. But it turned out to be a thread for customers to tell how they want the product to be better. If it's done in a constructive manner I see no problem with being off topic here.

It's simple. Load the servers with more official fullscreens or create something like the workshop in steam. In this day of molding the shape of the software to your liking it's surprising Totem is so slow about it.
Cowboy33
Joined in Jul 2009

6 Сообщения
2 December 2017
Paying in advance for something I can't see?
Not my kind of deal, going to pass again.
goranki
Joined in Sep 2015

6 Сообщения
2 December 2017
👍
TUT69
Joined in Jan 2017

42 Сообщения
2 December 2017
Only a fool buys ' a pig in a poke'

If I can't see it
I WON'T BUY IT.

Yeah, I have to agree!!!
TUT69
Joined in Jan 2017

42 Сообщения
2 December 2017
Let's see. Getting cards one day early means absolutely nothing to me.

So the benefit is to get one free special card if I buy 24 cards at the regular price.

Let's assume the "special" card is worth two regular shows....a rather big assumption. The chances there are two...probably more....regular shows that I would not purchase in the next 24 days are greater than 90%, probably close to 100% based on my purchase history.

Easy decision to PASS on this promotion.

Good logic! I agree! I hope you are correct!!! If not all is still available as usual except for the one free one that I don't know what that is or if I want it or not!!! Happy December to all!
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

442 Сообщения
2 December 2017
@theemu

Yet again we get a bunch of people ***** because a special offer doesn't suit them. They are not losing anything so why *****.

I'm losing my ability to purchase any card I want so yes I'm losing something. I don't like random cards; I don't want them in my collection at any price not even if they were free.

I don't care what kind of deal totem has. If I like the deal I'll buy and if I don't I won't. But to make a card unavailable is annoying. I have 2000+ cards and 1700+ credits on hand. It's not the $33 or 330 credits; I'm sure I spent that in November and likely would have spent about that this month. I think my average month in credits spent.

If they told me I have to buy 25 cards before I qualify to by the card then OK - I probably wouldn't like it because I think there is no reason to make a card unavailable. But tell me which 25 cards I have to buy AND BUY THEM SIGHT UNSEEN .. NO ... NOT ME! I will forget about the card I couldn't purchase soon enough but I wont forget why.

And what about the new user that signs up after the advent is over; no chance at all for him (or her) at all? We all want Totem to make money. Producing a card that you are only selling for 25 days is not only annoying, it's bad business.

I've really enjoyed this years shows and I think this year was the most cards I've purchased in any given year. I don't like what totem has done with this 'advent calendar" so I'm going to protest with my wallet. I will buy less shows until I'm less annoyed and it's pretty much a given that 2018 will have fewer cards purchased by me. Sad as there were so many I was looking forward too. In fact I have not seen a card coming soon that didn't at least look interesting. I might have bought them all in any case ... but now very unlikely I'll get them all and certainly won't happen in December of 2017.
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 Сообщения
2 December 2017
If you have a diamond next to your name then this deal is not for you. Thankfully totem seems to be getting business from more and more people which is great...more customers spending more money is good for everyone.
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 Сообщения
2 December 2017
Think you've got that one wrong @orclover
Cards are regular prices for everybody. (As far as I can figure out from what other people write about the prices.)
Difference is you don't know what you're buying - and you get a card you maybe like for free...
No rebate.

No I think the Niemara card is going to be the one that is "special" and is given for free for the advent. There are a few future girls that have red lingerie but none of them have the christmas hat on...so I was making it aware that you free card will be her. Im not sad, I don't buy her cards anyway.
Hymylsqd
Joined in Jun 2010

1 Сообщения
2 December 2017
NO CONFIRM PAGE FOR THE NEW EVENT !?

BUT I HAVE DISABLED THE 1-CLICK PURCHASE IN MY SETTING !

PLEASE REFUND MY CREDIT ASAP !
TUT69
Joined in Jan 2017

42 Сообщения
2 December 2017
Yet again we get a bunch of people ***** because a special offer doesn't suit them. They are not losing anything so why *****. This is one of the very few offers that are good for us "completists" and gives us something special at the end of it - but it is not attractive to some other groups.

@dar2112v - you might be annoyed that you will not be able to purchase the special reward card - but those of us that took up the offer would be somewhat annoyed if you could buy it without qualifying.

Come on, you are taking this too seriously! This is fun to do and everyone is here because they want the same thing, Beautiful Women and quality presentation. Enjoy and let go of what you don't like!!!
TUT69
Joined in Jan 2017

42 Сообщения
2 December 2017
Seriously???

Fullscreen is lacking??? There are thousands of member created scenes available. Some of them are mind-blowing!

OK, where do I find them?
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 Сообщения
2 December 2017
My dudes avatar is a nipple that's a bold move.

If that's were we at i gotta change mine asap. lol

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !