TGIF : Advent Calendar!  

Форум / Всё о iStripper

Moritz89
Joined in Aug 2013

50 Сообщения
1 December 2017
So it's buying 24 cards to get 1 random,exclusive card for free? Not really a promotion for me. I'm propably only interested in like 10 of 25 or so.
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 Сообщения
1 December 2017
As others have pointed out there might be cheaper ways to get the cards but i do like the concept of this deal and so i bought it. now i can check another advent calendar each day :-) so i am will to pay a bit more to have that fun to open the advent calendar. At least i know this time that i won't be just VG Classic cards i get.
But i will be pissed if i come back home after christmas and can't get my cards.
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 Сообщения
1 December 2017
There is no way to top up with 330 credits. I can either buy 250cr (not enough) or 500cr (far too many)... should have had a special payment process for the offer... ah well!
d9684
Joined in Apr 2010

13 Сообщения
1 December 2017
Unfortunately I still have 81 new shows in my collection that I still havent watched yet (mostly from the recent black friday sale.) Even watching a new show every day I won't be ready for new cards untill well into the new year.
StylezZz
Joined in May 2011

16 Сообщения
1 December 2017
Only a fool buys ' a pig in a poke'

If I can't see it
I WON'T BUY IT.

Totally agree, and ill bet its just a show with a christmas outfit, nothing special and of course not a special model or
something like Anna Tatu with only one show or one of the old stars at Virtual Girl....

no no no no

Ill collect only the girls ill really want, ill never bought a show because its cheap or something...
frae
TEAM
WEB DEVELOPER
Joined in Aug 1995

68 Сообщения
1 December 2017 (edited)
@all

You have 23 days left to get the Advent Calendar if you wish. So there are really only 2 mystery cards (24&25th) !
You can either trust us and get this calendar now or wait and see incoming releases (and 80% are already spoiled in "incoming cards" thread anyway).
The box of the day will automatically open the next day when the card is released to everyone (and added to your collection).
This is not really a promotion or a discount. We just want to give a very special reward to everyone who had bought every shows of December before xmas :D

NB: None of the card released in December are going to be discounted in another TGIF before xmas, so if you get the Advent Calendar right now, don't worry, you won't miss any discount.
Sexybrune
Joined in Aug 2010

53 Сообщения
1 December 2017
and if I buy the calendar on December 7, I can open 1; 2; 3,4,5,6?
and own the cards?
frae
TEAM
WEB DEVELOPER
Joined in Aug 1995

68 Сообщения
1 December 2017
Yes of course :) And you can even open the 7.
Sexybrune
Joined in Aug 2010

53 Сообщения
1 December 2017 (edited)
thanks
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 Сообщения
1 December 2017
Great idea. I just hope I can fix my PC so I can take advantage of it.

I've been a whole week without iStripper. I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms. Every time I see a pretty young woman I am envisioning her starting to dance and take her clothes off.

Trying to use the forums on a phone is a PITA.
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 Сообщения
1 December 2017
On the first day of festivities Totem gave to me; Kristy Black to hang on my tree! :)
Sexybrune
Joined in Aug 2010

53 Сообщения
1 December 2017
Ah then I could eat all the 'sweets' :) until December 25th?
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Сообщения
1 December 2017
@Marbronsz

Posting an entire comment in the forum with all upper case letters is........

EXTREMELY RUDE !
DelectableToys
Joined in Jan 2011

7 Сообщения
1 December 2017 (edited)
@frae
Thank you for the clarification. As you can tell your communication in this promotion was considerably lacking. It was nice to be able to read through this forum and get some answers and that is why I am here now.

I too am picky with what I buy. So I convey the same feelings as many of the others here...

So, in short... This promotion is in the spirit of opening a present (that we bought for ourselves) - The excitement that comes from getting something without totally knowing what it is and looking forward to opening the next one!

FYI, I will wait till the final day... and most likely still pass. Thanks for thinking of us though.

(edit) This does seem like a waste of a good TGIF! No real deal to look forward to here.
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

440 Сообщения
1 December 2017
No way I would even consider this deal and it really annoys me that a card will be unavailable to me to purchase.

Hopefully I don't / won't want it because if do want it and cant buy it I will compare every in the future to it and only buy the cards I want more than the one I cannot have. I have plenty of credits on hand; maybe they will last me until next Christmas.

Not a good deal and really annoying - I might try holding off buying any cards until after Dec 24 but must admit there are a handful of cards that I really want right now so may not be able to hold off.
Mr702
Joined in Dec 2016

16 Сообщения
1 December 2017
Hey, don't you guys usually release 3 shows on fridays?
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

234 Сообщения
1 December 2017
I usually say for such things: "nice try"
this is an absolutely unfair deal
Sexybrune
Joined in Aug 2010

53 Сообщения
1 December 2017
for those who have all the cards in the collection I do not think this is very interesting
moreover it takes 330 credit so you have to buy 500 credit, it may not be the right solution to encourage people to buy the calendar lol
Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 Сообщения
1 December 2017
Just took the plunge. Enjoy the month of December have fun. 😊 😈 💰.
Arsena
Joined in Jan 2008

41 Сообщения
1 December 2017
gohag549 wrote:
Only a fool buys ' a pig in a poke'

If I can't see it
I WON'T BUY IT.

Absolute my opinion. Gohas is right.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
1 December 2017 (edited)
Yet again we get a bunch of people ***** because a special offer doesn't suit them. They are not losing anything so why *****. This is one of the very few offers that are good for us "completists" and gives us something special at the end of it - but it is not attractive to some other groups.

@dar2112v - you might be annoyed that you will not be able to purchase the special reward card - but those of us that took up the offer would be somewhat annoyed if you could buy it without qualifying.
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 Сообщения
1 December 2017 (edited)
@Sexybrune did say something interesting...

She said her deal cost her 330 credits in reality that's the deal in all this as well, because everyone else is getting this at a Triple Diamond (13.75) per card.

Because i was thinking it was what ever level you were that's the cost of your cards in lump form.

We Triple Diamond don't get a discount in this.
DelectableToys
Joined in Jan 2011

7 Сообщения
1 December 2017
Interesting point @Ironman.

@TheEmu, Everyone here has a right to a well established opinion. And may I say yours is a good one.

From the standpoint of a [like-minded] business owner, I absolutely want to hear from my customers good and bad. If the majority of my customers do not want an item I am offering, I will no longer waste resources on that item.

This is the exact place for everyone to express opinions for the betterment of the product, the customer's satisfaction and Totem's success.
JBondik007
Joined in Jun 2008

1 Сообщения
1 December 2017
It does not even pay to buy when the Advent Calendar costs 480 credits, for 25 cards, if it costs half as cheap as 240 credits then it could be said that it is the price of an advent calendar but this does not make sense at all :(

😒😢
Tarmaren
Joined in Jul 2008

28 Сообщения
1 December 2017 (edited)
frae
If the bonus card is a special theme card it will be the first time I'm going to be a bit put out with Totem. The special theme cards are my favourites because they have a established theme, are great for fantasies and stick out from the rest. You're doing way too few theme cards.

Also where's the old favourite prop ones like cars, motorbikes, a complete beach set and so on. I miss that as much as I miss the ethnic diversity.
tresk
Joined in Aug 2016

69 Сообщения
1 December 2017
i dont trust u! i dont trust ppl who say trust me.
i had to pay 390 credits for the calendar. im pretty sure 90% i wont have
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
1 December 2017 (edited)
Also where's the old favourite prop ones like cars, motorbikes, a complete beach set and so on. I miss that as much as I miss the ethnic diversity.
agree with @Tarm, how long is it since we saw a striptease with a chair or rotating motorcycle..sheeeeesh !!!
Tarmaren
Joined in Jul 2008

28 Сообщения
1 December 2017
Also where's the old favourite prop ones like cars, motorbikes, a complete beach set and so on. I miss that as much as I miss the ethnic diversity.agree with @Tarm, how long is it since we saw a striptease with a chair or rotating motorcycle..sheeeeesh !!!

Yes. Nowadays it's like watching strippers in a bubble universe all their own. The only way to get some attachment to reality is to use fullscreen and that selection is, well lacking to say the least.
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
1 December 2017
Seriously???

Fullscreen is lacking??? There are thousands of member created scenes available. Some of them are mind-blowing!

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
1 December 2017
@DelectableToys - I have no problem with people saying that they do not find an offer attractive, and assuredly that is useful information, but I do get a bit miffed at people ***** about a special offer being a "rip-off" or that they are losing out by not finding an offer attractive or that they should be allowed to pick and choose what is on offer themselves - all off which complaints I see here almost every week,

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !