TGIF : Advent Calendar!  

Форум / Всё о iStripper

Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 Сообщения
7 January 2018
OK, I think that we have had enough on this discussion, it does not appear to be going anywhere except around in circles.

Facts:
1. Not everyone is happy with this propotion
2. Focus of the discontent seems centred on that the "exclusive" card is only available to members who participated in the Advent Promotion.
3. The "exclusive" card cannot be acquired outside of the promotion.
4. It is the first time that Totem tried this approach.
5. It is acknowledged that Totem cannot go back on the terms of their promotion and now make the card generally available.

So unless anyone thinks that I haven't covered off the points, then we have said all that needs to be said and repeating the same things is not getting anyone anywhere.

Discontent has been very loudly raised, so lets just park it now please
Mr702
Joined in Dec 2016

16 Сообщения
12 January 2018
I'd pay 1000 creds for the christmas Niemira...
guvato
Joined in Jun 2008

33 Сообщения
13 January 2018
So, honest question here, as I'm not sure I've seen the answer in this thread.

Is the Neimira card exclusive forever, or will it eventually become available down the road (like next christmas?). The old VIP cards eventually went on sale to regular users after being free to the VIPs, if I remember correctly.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Сообщения
13 January 2018
You remember correctly about the VIP cards

As far as your question........

I have no idea for sure

It is intended to remain exclusive though
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

234 Сообщения
13 January 2018
@Cartref
One thing left out, however I wouldn't wanted to go into this, I feel I have to.
I read some comments silently, except those very long ones, I had no time to read those.

The company has ***** many of their most loyal customers.
As a company it is not a clever thing to do that.
As a moderator Your first sentence also wasn't too proper in my opinion.
You are a moderator and free (having rights) to close this thread then.
Yes, the conversation was going nowhere
customers told how they feel
team ignored (strong word, but don't have better)
I know very well, that it is hard to say sorry, but wouldn't be the best way to close this once and for all with Totem saying sorry for those customers who feel like they have been ***** ?
It is not a good policy having customers left with negative feelings.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
13 January 2018
@goodwolf - I can not see how the company has ***** anybody with the offer. Some may have wished that the offer had been different but any ***** that they felt was self inflicted and unjustified. I do not think an apology is called for.
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

234 Сообщения
13 January 2018
I do not argue with you, because clearly there is no point. If you and team Totem does not see where the problem is: The problem itself is that you don't consider this as a problem. At day one, two and three customer response was clear and not very positive abt. this offer. At that time there would have been time to reconsider, clearly after that was too late. I personally do not care at all abt. this whole offer, if you look back all the comments you won't find from me, except at day 1 a short comment. BUT time to time I read other's comments here. There are lot of customers *****, many of them "big customers" who have spent much money here. With Totem not admitting their "mistake" and simply ignoring the complaints (feelings) of these loyal customers abt. this deal - that is a serious mistake from a company. I suggested a "sorry" to close that story, because I do not see any other way to close this in a human/proactive way how a company should behave with their loyal customers. Even if they do not see for real, that this deal was not a good one. If you still don't understand what I am talking abt. then the problem is within yourself. Hopefully most of the people will understand...
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
13 January 2018
@goodwolf:

Imho, there has been a massive hullabalu over nothing. Imagine for a second that the Niemira card was never made.

Think about that for a while.

Now imagine there was no Advent Calendar promo for almost the whole of December. We could have all bought all the rest of the cards as normal. Nobody would have been any the wiser.

However, Totem came up with a FUN plan to boost sales by offering the cards one day early if members agreed to buy the whole package of 24 cards. For those not sure if they wanted ALL of the 24 cards, they could still buy the pack right up to the next to last day. To me, that was incredibly generous of Totem, giving everyone that option.

Of course, the main pitch was the added bonus of the exclusive free card. The card turned out to be from one of the top selling models. Great!

Now ask yourself how many (whichever model) cards you've skipped over for whatever reason. You currently have 10/16 of Niemira's cards. Would you buy the exclusive one? Maybe. Maybe not.

Only a handful of members have criticised the idea of the promo. The rest have moaned about the delays in delivery of the cards, usually at weekends. Normal technical stuff that happens all the time so no big deal.

So. It was a promo that ALL were free to enter, including collectors but I think mainly targetted at them as they don't have much else to go for. There were glitches, sure. But Totem had no intentions of ***** ANYBODY with this one. We don't know the causes of the glitches. Maybe out of their control? Probably.

People react far too quickly when things don't go as planned. Take a deep breath, count to 10 and try to think things thru a little more. You'll find you have far less stress and anger in your lives!

Sorry for this latest novel! 😖

91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Сообщения
13 January 2018 (edited)
It seems the most effective way to stop people from feeling butt ***** and ***** about special offers and deals is to just not have any.

They came up with this offer so the people that buy every card and do not benefit from any of the other offers could get a little something this time around.

Part of the reason they have the special offers and deals is because they care about their customers so, I don't see them stopping.

It also seems pretty clear that the only way to stop the ***** in this thread is to close it.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !