Thank God It's Black Friday

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

spacedragon64
Joined in Apr 2008

119 投稿
November 26, 2018
@gkar45 i cause th@ black friday is now over....6:06pm
Same, over at 6 pm eastern time, which is unusual for week-end deal.
I was done buying, but i'm surprise.
Surely because the two hours rotation deal (but not counting that the first few deals were at night for us).
I easily got the bonus card, and...lots of other ones....so i'm happy, and Totem is happy too.
Eager to see the first Boni Brown cardthis week.
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 投稿
November 26, 2018
I had nine stars. and somehow thought Monday morning Paris time meant opening of business instead of Midnight.

Oh well, bought a lot of new cards. I'd wager I'm one of the cheapest errr.. most frugal buyers on the site. I can count on my two hands the number of cards I have bought without a promo or subscription. That's over ten years and 2200+ cards.
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Joined in Dec 2017

93 投稿
November 26, 2018
a estado bien el black friday 👍
misiak19
Joined in Nov 2017

13 投稿
November 26, 2018
Thanks Team for many Bugs in this weekends.
You saves my credits and we need more Black Friday/weekends ;D
sh4dow69
Joined in May 2009

23 投稿
November 26, 2018
This will be the only card since virtugirl version 2 ended that I won't be able to get, but I simply did not want the playing cards and didn't realize until too late that only the first purchase during a session got stars. The only comfort is that I have cards from girls who had their downloads removed.
i'm curious which shows those are. When I came back to this after almost 8 years, I still had some shows saved, then once I updated, shows seemed to have disappeared >_<
To this day the moderators couldn't tell me which ones i've lost.
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 投稿
November 26, 2018 (edited)
Please send a ticket in like I did...the bugs on Friday were inexcusable and many Americans work until 5 or 6, even on sunday. They should have extended it a few more hours for those of us who are getting home for the evening. I am sure it was coded in to end this evening but I bet they open it for a few more hours with our good justification. I was planning on recharging 600 credits as I expected them to do one more reload before the end.
DarkRider2300
Joined in Jan 2012

46 投稿
November 26, 2018
Incedently, It Should Have NOT been over...

Paris Time is Over,yes...

However, other contries still have daylight (where Black Friday hasen't ended, still Sunday), & its cyber monday (for Europe, Monday)

Concidering IStripper is also online as well

The Deal SHOULD have Continued...
misiak19
Joined in Nov 2017

13 投稿
November 26, 2018
There is no point writing requests ... everything on the forum was, for example, errors with the page 404 or the inability to buy cards because the price has changed and nothing helped restart the application and re-sync with the server.
As I wrote thanks to these mistakes, I did not have to spend anything.
marc999
Joined in Nov 2007

28 投稿
November 26, 2018
well 90% of the sales i couldn't take part in, not enough cards in store, checking nearly every two hours. two stars short of the ten! really fed up of sales that dont really work for the high end card holders, matbe its time to give up and stop using istriper feeling let down and ripped off again!. but i guess all the messages will fall on deaf ears too.
anzanz
Joined in Apr 2015

3 投稿
November 26, 2018
so the black friday is finished and i probably lost my exclusive card even if i had 10 stars ._.
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

659 投稿
November 26, 2018
My thanks to all those @TeamTotem that helped put together this funtastic weekend. 👍👍👍👍👍
I had a lot of fun buying credits and cards. 💰💰 😎
The Alyssia Kent card is a definite bonus. 😍😍
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 投稿
November 26, 2018
There is no point writing requests ... everything on the forum was, for example, errors with the page 404 or the inability to buy cards because the price has changed and nothing helped restart the application and re-sync with the server.
As I wrote thanks to these mistakes, I did not have to spend anything.

Don't quite get what you are saying...but the bugs on the first day certainly made me hesitate to participate in some of the offers and then boom they were gone. Also they ended the sale at least 5 hours earlier than normal, meaning people in America didn't have the evening to invest. I was stuck at 9 stars, but was waiting for this evening to reload 600 credits or do another offer...I tried to figure out when they would stop the promo and figured that it would be like they always do...late in the evening on Sunday...I might be butt ***** but I definetely spent money on a few cards I wouldn't have to get the free Kent card, because she is a favorite. They did their job to suck money out of me...but sadly for them I probably won't be investing that 600 credits for a while if this thing stays as is...they have extended offers many times...doing one more day with clear timelines would be an honorable thing to do.
MxSlade
Joined in Mar 2012

26 投稿
November 26, 2018
VERY DISAPPOINTING TOTEM, VERY!!!
DestinationSeekr
Joined in Jan 2015

22 投稿
November 26, 2018

well crap. it ends very early during the day - didnt realize it was Paris time. dang it!

That Alyssia card better come available someway down the road. She's one of my favorite girls!

Craap ! completely caught off guard that it runs on the paris time. Thought i'd grab my last 2 stars on whatever the next 3 offers came and lo! its over early :-(

That's a sad story and we should really get another chance at the exclusive card. Atleast to satisfy our sense of achievement, the few of us that came soo close
Cygnar82
Joined in Sep 2015

30 投稿
November 26, 2018
Yeah, I was 2 stars away and the active deal was another big box for like 72 points. Decided to nap, then woke up and it was all gone.

At this point I dont even care if they posted the card for like 30 points, I just want that Alyssia card!
64buick2
Joined in Jul 2008

101 投稿
November 26, 2018
Another 9 star member that feels gypped here (i.e very disappointed.) There is a countdown clock currently at 6:21:10 - what happens when it gets to 0:00:00
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
November 26, 2018
I didn't get to 10 stars either, but I'm not overly disappointed. Kind of lost interest in the event when I learned who the exclusive card was. I frlt a little bit miffed when the pte-order for the week didn't work the first time, but later on saw who the week's releases were going to be and now I am glad that I didn't take that offer as well.
Theli333
Joined in Jul 2016

15 投稿
Pull something like this again and I'll stop buying cards or any kind of business with you, I'm very dissapointed with this. If you keep doing this you'll start losing loyal costumers.
Scruffus
Joined in May 2013

8 投稿
November 26, 2018
Like everyone else I'm quite disappointed the sale ended early, with no warning or mention of it. We didn't have a single reason to suspect that it would end any differently than any other sale in the past, A heads up would have been nice. And if 72 cards bought wasn't enough to qualify for the bonus card...Ok then.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1026 投稿
November 26, 2018
@Rex

I got my 10 stars and the card. However, others didn't in part because of technical problems. In might be a good idea to extend the black Friday offer through Midnight Monday Pacific time. I suggest Midnight PST because many users in the US won't learn you have extended the promotion until they return home from work on Monday.
64buick2
Joined in Jul 2008

101 投稿
November 26, 2018
The disappointment seems to increase the further west on the North American continent one goes. I got home expecting to get another attempt at the 10th star and finding the weekend was over ( ... at 5 pm!) Twould be decent of the team to give those of us with 9 stars a chance to maybe purchase the special card or some such arrangement.
ssjain
Joined in Dec 2007

226 投稿
i'm curious which shows those are. When I came back to this after almost 8 years, I still had some shows saved, then once I updated, shows seemed to have disappeared >_<
To this day the moderators couldn't tell me which ones i've lost.

Alizee, Camilla, Divine, Miss Roxx, Priscilia Jones = all istriper (prev. VirtuaGirl HD)
vidna77
Joined in Dec 2007

21 投稿
November 26, 2018
I was also extremely disappointed to find that the sale ended so early. I was at 7 stars and was expecting at least two more offers (or one reload offer) to reach my 10th star. Considering how the first day had so many bugs and the last day ended early, I hope that Totem considers extending the sale.
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

441 投稿
November 26, 2018
Whoa, didn't see that coming!

I too had 9 stars and planned on using bonus credit offer if it came up to get the 10th star. I don't like the idea that it was an exclusive card so I'm not too worried about it but it does seem unfair to those that wanted the card and quite understandably assumed they had more time.

Have to say I'm pretty happy with the deals that I did get. Only shopping I've done thus far was for myself.
benny23
Joined in Apr 2008

8 投稿
November 26, 2018
I too thought the deals - as always - would extend through midnight Pacific Time. Maybe a Cyber Monday surprise (or reprieve)?!?!!? Pretty please!?!?!? ;-)
jununger
Joined in Oct 2007

1250 投稿
November 26, 2018
@TEAM
Although I got to my 10 stars many didn't... and as they I'm surprised the offer ended midnight Paris time. Offers never have done this in the past! All other weekend offers have run at least until 8-10 AM Monday Paris time.

I understand the frustration of those who missed out... you need to fix this one way or another and be specific about exactly when offers will end in the future. There was No End Time listed in the original post!!!

Please for all who missed out because of the early shut down... either give the card to all who participated or reopen, let's say the Reload, offers for another 24 hours to give everyone who is close a fair chance of making it to 10 stars.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 投稿
November 26, 2018

@MxSlade
VERY DISAPPOINTING TOTEM, VERY!!!
you Earned the stars and received the Card, no?
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 投稿
November 26, 2018
I support extending the Offer, based on the Issues that happened during the event.
MusicMan0070
Joined in Dec 2016

11 投稿
November 26, 2018
Congratulations TOTEM, your doing a great job, I got around 78 cards and very happy with the new shows, too bad about the crash but with this kind of volume it's to be expected, Keep up the great work.... looking forward to what you have coming up next!
beot110
Joined in Dec 2017

6 投稿
November 26, 2018
I got 10 stars, but where is the exclusive card!???

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!