Thank God It's Black Friday

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 投稿
November 25, 2018
I said Bobbi Brown earlier. Of course I meant Boni ...

Thanks for the correction 91hebasu and a thousand pardons dearest Boni.
You acctually had me worried. I for a moment I thought Bobby Brown was going to appear on a card.... 😂
amedeo69
Joined in Nov 2008

5 投稿
November 25, 2018
owch
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

443 投稿
November 25, 2018
None of the usual suspect seem to be around so I will offer my best advice.

@duke84 Contact custmer service Monday.

@MakeISgreatagain These sales were designed for weekend and not just hours my guess is however the counter is coded doesn't reset properly. Check when you wake up the sale may still be running it's Cyber Monday after all (just my thought - I do not know)

@fnfred1 the sale is good for any cards including the newest.

@johho buy any 4 cards and the forth should be refunded. (aka >=25% off 4 cards purchased)

@amedeo69 - you get the stars promised per sale occurence not pur purchase. Only way to get more stars from this sale is to wait and hope for it to come around again.

Jackalnxt
Joined in Mar 2017

23 投稿
November 25, 2018
Something strange just happened. I bought 2 shows during the cashback (and two shows earlier in the day) and when I bought the second one, I got refunded. That's cool, but I didn't get the final star. Should I get another 4 cards for the star or should I just wait?
rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 投稿
November 25, 2018
Something strange just happened. I bought 2 shows during the cashback (and two shows earlier in the day) and when I bought the second one, I got refunded. That's cool, but I didn't get the final star. Should I get another 4 cards for the star or should I just wait?
I would wait perhaps 3 minutes to see if the star appears. Try synchronising with servers after the 3 min has passed.
If it doesn't, then buy 2 cards and then see if it appears within a few minutes. synchronise.
if it still doesn't appear then get the remaining cards and pray to the Demeter... if nothing appears, drink Demeters wine.
rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 投稿
November 25, 2018
Something strange just happened. I bought 2 shows during the cashback (and two shows earlier in the day) and when I bought the second one, I got refunded. That's cool, but I didn't get the final star. Should I get another 4 cards for the star or should I just wait?I would wait perhaps 3 minutes to see if the star appears. Try synchronising with servers after the 3 min has passed.
If it doesn't, then buy 2 cards and then see if it appears within a few minutes. synchronise.
if it still doesn't appear then get the remaining cards and pray to the Demeter... if nothing appears, drink Demeters wine.

oppps.... should have said Dionysus... not demeter.. 😐
amedeo69
Joined in Nov 2008

5 投稿
November 25, 2018
I was less bothered about the cashback and more because i would like the card.
johho
Joined in Mar 2010

46 投稿
November 25, 2018
Thank you @dar2112v for explanation 😊 ! That should be given by Totem 😉.
do looks as unfinished work?
unspeakable
Joined in Dec 2007

8 投稿
November 26, 2018
It's over, midnight as I suspected (sadly), was short 2 stars :(
Jackalnxt
Joined in Mar 2017

23 投稿
November 26, 2018
Got timed out and was 1 star short of the bonus card. Ah, well.
LRDark
Joined in Mar 2014

10 投稿
November 26, 2018
One star short, after taking advantage of most offers I could :-(
Tingletanglebob
Joined in Nov 2018

2 投稿
November 26, 2018
Hell noooo! I`ve 9 stars...
Nepharite
Joined in Aug 2011

1 投稿
November 26, 2018
One short here too...
Akhenatyn7
Joined in Oct 2018

3 投稿
November 26, 2018
Wait Wait Wait... Shut down at 3 Pacific? I had 9 stars. What a BS move.
Thatbrownie
Joined in Feb 2013

5 投稿
November 26, 2018
One short also :(
LonestarTx1
Joined in Jun 2009

2 投稿
November 26, 2018
Nooooooo!!! It's 5pm CST and I have 9 stars... What can I do now?
Corbomite
Joined in Aug 2015

82 投稿
November 26, 2018

I had the same thing happen. After buying two cards, I got the cashback bonus. Fortunately, when I bought two more cards, I got the star for that offer. Apparently, the star is triggered correctly (when someone buys four cards during the cashback period) and the refund is triggered incorrectly (probably counting cards puchased earlier in the day).
LonestarTx1
Joined in Jun 2009

2 投稿
November 26, 2018
Nooooooo!!! It's 5pm CST and I have 9 stars... What can I do now?

Can an all weekend sale last until the end of the day in the last time zone?

It is 1pm Sunday November 25th on Baker and Howland Islands

---------------

Which time zone is the furthest behind?

The timezone further behind is GMT - 12, which applies in Baker Island and Howland Island, in the Pacific, just East of the International Date Line. The time zone that is farthest behind is Baker Island Time (BIT; UTC-12), the time on Baker and Howland Islands.
ssjain
Joined in Dec 2007

226 投稿
November 26, 2018
Can't get any more stars to finish out, even though two sales failed Friday and couldn't get timed with the reload hours since kept happening when had to go to work several times a day or falling a sleep for couple hours. I was really hoping the last deal was going to be a reload. The comments here looked like only three times and thought team said there would be four times. I guess no cybermonday since deals thoughout weekend?
Corbomite
Joined in Aug 2015

82 投稿
November 26, 2018
I'm stunned that the TGIF/Black Friday specials ended at midnight Paris time rather midnight PST like most TGIFs (including previous Black Fridays). There are probably alot of us who would have thrown money at less attractive offers (e.g. lucky boxes, "free" packs and the slot machine) just to get the last star and Alyssia's special card. Maybe Totem's bank account just got too full this weekend. 😋

Regardless, many thanks to Totem for a fun weekend full of great specials! Now that it's over, I'm looking forward to actually ***** through the night instead of getting up every few hours to check the iStripper app. 😀😵
Audiobully
Joined in Jun 2018

15 投稿
November 26, 2018
I was holding out until the 5pm CDT special. Man that was stupid on my part.
Raisinbman
Joined in Sep 2009

6 投稿
November 26, 2018
errors on friday + early black friday weekend shut down? what a letdown....
Corbomite
Joined in Aug 2015

82 投稿
November 26, 2018
Anyone care to speculate about there being a Cyber Monday special? After all, iStripper is an internet application.
pbdoc75
Joined in Mar 2008

1 投稿
November 26, 2018
Also short of one star. I had already took advantage previously of 3 out of the 4 last offers (the 4th one was the 2017 cards that I was not interested) then no chance to get the last star. I tried the slot machine the second time it appeared, I did not receive a star.
belochim
Joined in Jan 2009

1 投稿
November 26, 2018
Bummer. I was two stars away from finishing. I wasn't thinking about it ending at midnight Paris time.
ssjain
Joined in Dec 2007

226 投稿
November 26, 2018
This will be the only card since virtugirl version 2 ended that I won't be able to get, but I simply did not want the playing cards and didn't realize until too late that only the first purchase during a session got stars. The only comfort is that I have cards from girls who had their downloads removed.
Akhenatyn7
Joined in Oct 2018

3 投稿
November 26, 2018
Anyone care to speculate about there being a Cyber Monday special? After all, iStripper is an internet application.

That would be awesome if they let me have the stars I already accumulated.
Cygnar82
Joined in Sep 2015

30 投稿
November 26, 2018
well crap. it ends very early during the day - didnt realize it was Paris time. dang it!

That Alyssia card better come available someway down the road. She's one of my favorite girls!

***** to miss out just because I was ***** to buy bulk cards that I don't want just cause I keep up to date daily on cards as they release.
FantomDuck
Joined in Mar 2008

33 投稿
November 26, 2018
I hope that Totem will consider to extend it for 1 more day or at least rerun the offers that failed on Saturday.
I managed to get the card (12-13 stars) but I feel like I was gambling...
JFenris
Joined in Sep 2015

5 投稿
November 26, 2018
Dang! Got me, too. I'm CST. I thought I would have a couple of offers left. 1 STAR short. :(

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!