Thank God It's Black Friday

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

bigpapa07
Joined in Jul 2017

12 投稿
November 26, 2018
Please give us another chance to buy the playing cards. I tried to buy them several times before I had to leave the house. I was too early to see the comments saying to change the country drop down, and I did not get home in time to catch it on the back end. Please consider offering them again, especially givent the technical difficulties that have transpired this weekend. Thank you.
follower
Joined in Apr 2014

78 投稿
November 26, 2018
I agree. Can't be hard for Totem to make a Cyber Monday and everybody happy.

This would be cool.
Even if I'd nonetheless say : thanks for the nice WE deals (!)
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1651 投稿
November 26, 2018
"We know that some of you were frustrated by the end of the promotions earlier than planned (midnight, French hour) and by the bugs that impacted the first pre-order and the first collector cards rounds on Saturday (fixed on Sunday).

We're working on putting up back online tomorrow some of the promos so that you can continue cumulating stars for the exclusive show."

Kaiju on the Cyber Monday topic

Stay tuned :)
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1651 投稿
November 26, 2018 (edited)
Dear All,

We hear your frustation about the pre order and collector packs not working on Saturday and the difficulty if engendered for you to get your 10 stars.

As Kaiju said in his post about Cyber Monday, you will have other chances to cumulate stars tomorrow, as we'll wake up some promos, especially the collector cards offer

About the 'lack' of CS during the weekend, please note that our technicians were checking the promos and the forum, and they posted when they had found the solution, it was working hard here in 'backstage' :)

Plus, we count a lot on our excellent mods to answer your questions & doubts, what they did wonderfully, as usual !

For all the other requests, like missings stars or cashbacks, as far as we read today, most have solved by themselves with a bit of patience and as we told you on Friday night: any remaining issue will be conscientiously addressed by us from today !

A last word regarding the shows discounted (big boobs, costumed, us stars) : the way it currently works can be a little bit destabilizing and we're working on a solution for the future: when a show is discounted, the initial price still appears : press « add to collection » and it says 'the price has changed', then recalculates the price and displays again the purchase button.
All you have to do is press it again...

Thank you all for your ethusiasm & involvement in our Black Friday !
Don't loose too much time reading us now, Jump on our Cyber Monday offer !

Celine & Manue
snake353solid
Joined in Aug 2009

322 投稿
November 26, 2018
Hi at all, I want to say thanks for this great black friday weekend, I buyed a lot of shows and all the offer was working fine. I got the 10 stars and the exlusive show of Alyssia Kent.

Thanks again at all the Totem Team 😉😊😄
spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 投稿
November 26, 2018
@celine

Thanks to you and the team for giving those another chance to get their missing stars.
Could you please list the time period the promotion will run so they know and don't miss out.

MikhaelTheBlack
Joined in Jan 2011

2 投稿
November 26, 2018 (edited)
Many good things. I enjoyed it. However...I accumulated all stars and never received the bonus card. Unless it was somehow mixed in with the flurry of purchases I made. Best I can tell when looking through my transaction history there was no extra card sent to me. Was this supposed to happen straight away or come later?

Correction: Now, that I look back, I think I missed it by one. Difficult to tell. Must have filled the star slots and not the last bonus slot. A little ***** that.
RAGORN
Joined in Dec 2007

208 投稿
November 26, 2018
I add my voice to all of those who filled the stars, but never received the bonus card. What can we do about that?
VagueAbond
Joined in Jan 2014

49 投稿
November 26, 2018
I managed to get the 10 stars and the exclusive card. That was tough though and required three reloads and the preorder when it worked. Obsessive fan that I am, I had even previously managed to get the collectors cards from a UK seller, so pulling this off required a lot of diligence and missed sleep, especially since I worked all weekend. Fun idea, but it would have been nice to have more options for us die-hards.
Corbomite
Joined in Aug 2015

82 投稿
November 26, 2018
I got 10 stars, but where is the exclusive card!???

Make sure you actually accumulated 10 stars and not just the 9 shown. I had the same experience. I thought I had gotten all the necessary stars because all the stars were highlighted. I was looking for the bonus card, but finally realized the circle on the far right of the row of 9 stars also counts as a required star. As soon as I took advantage of one more offer, the bonus card appeared. Hopefully, you'll have an opportunity to do that tomorrow.
mojowojo
Joined in Sep 2012

2 投稿
November 26, 2018
I like that the "exclusive" card for Alyssia Kent is now offered to new users for free. Not very exclusive in my book.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
November 26, 2018
I like that the "exclusive" card for Alyssia Kent is now offered to new users for free. Not very exclusive in my book.

Where did you read that?
mojowojo
Joined in Sep 2012

2 投稿
November 27, 2018
Where did you read that?

It was on the iStripper home page this morning. Didn't get a screen grab, but It has been changed now.
flashtank
Joined in Jun 2013

8 投稿
November 28, 2018
i have most cards so i could not get any deals . you should do something for the people that have all cards give some credits . i couldent use the slot machine i wanted to try to win some credits . almost like we got penilized for having all cards
Terminator2010
Joined in Aug 2010

2 投稿
November 29, 2018 (edited)
I don't check so often by forums and deals.
While i see the tab with the ongoing event, i'm wondering if now purchases were done, we still get that extra card of Alyssia Kent?
Too bad i've missed reload bonuses
robbanzjo
Joined in Mar 2012

340 投稿
November 29, 2018 (edited)
the luck some dudes have on these slot machines is nuts.. the rarity for me getting two diamonds feels equal to four once for you guys haha xD

Gambling is not my thing i guess and i keep falling for it every single time... 😪😂
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 投稿
November 29, 2018
@robbanzjo, I know what you feel. I have the same.

BTW: @JonnBGood - if you read this, I have a question: how many times you win? I'm curious because I saw your nickname several times in the slider.
NateI
Joined in Apr 2017

2 投稿
December 2, 2018
Weird. I preorder the 7 cards during black friday event. I got 6 including Boni but not Katrina Moreno.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
December 2, 2018
@Natel ; I think that there is a bug in the system that mesed with the pre-ordered cards and the starting of the advent calendar cards. Customer service will be very busy dealing with this issue.
Wardogleader
Joined in Oct 2015

45 投稿
December 3, 2018
Weird. I preorder the 7 cards during black friday event. I got 6 including Boni but not Katrina Moreno.

Same. I mean its the only Card i dont want but, Hell i paid for it.
Paintsnudes
Joined in Sep 2012

361 投稿
December 3, 2018
Thank you Totem, I got my Katrina card. If you haven't yet, just hit "synchronize with servers" on the settings page.
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1028 投稿
December 3, 2018
Hi all, sorry about that; it has been fixed. please click on "sync with server" thank you
jununger
Joined in Oct 2007

1250 投稿
December 3, 2018
Update:

Katrina Moreno has just been added to my account so it looks like the Team fixed the problem with the Pre-purchase 👍
Yukulele
Joined in Feb 2016

4 投稿
December 3, 2018
Nothing to say other than thanks to the totem team.
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

348 投稿
December 4, 2018
I also got the pre order pack but bought the Katrina show when it popped up in the store..
would like a refund for it...
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

651 投稿
December 4, 2018
@R2D34 send a pm to @Manue
jununger
Joined in Oct 2007

1250 投稿
December 6, 2018 (edited)
Wohoo... Look what I just got in the mail 😍👍💓

Thanks Totem!

PS. I live in Sweden which is part of the EU.
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 投稿
December 6, 2018
Did you get shipping tracking info or did it just come?
jununger
Joined in Oct 2007

1250 投稿
December 6, 2018
No tracking. Came as a usual letter in my mail drop. It's small enough to pass through a standard mail intake in Sweden.
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 投稿
December 6, 2018
Ok i'll keep an eye out for mine day to day. I don't know when it might come.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!