Thank God It's Friday (free card inside!)

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

ktab
Inscrit en Aug 2013

160 message(s)
6 October 2017
Wow, I am really puzzled by this promotion - given that is a TGIF `deal'.

Buy any five of this week's releases to receive - on Monday - the unreleased Marilyn show? I would love to - but I have obtained each and every one of this week's shows - as they have been released - before the TGIF promo was offered!

Now I have no trouble trading credits for the Marilyn/Memorable Encounter card - taking it that a promo is just that - a means of enticing you to do something that you have not yet done. Even if I wanted to - and I don't - I can not acquire cards already acquired!

But presumably the Monday arrival of this card, due to this promotion, means that that card will be made available on that day for `sale'? Otherwise an `instant-purchaser-of- wanted-cards-as-soon-as-available' is getting dudded by this promotion! Had I been warned, I would have not made any purchase all week, in order to have access to this (final?) show of Marilyn - my favourite model. A sacrifice for an always-awaited Marilyn card is one that I would have oh-so willingly undertook! Again, she is easily my favourite and to defer `purchase' of all of this week's cards, until the weekend, would have been easily-endured! The reward is extremely high!

I am not sure if there have been similar promotions in the past and how they might have affected members in the same situation that I am in. I am not the only `immediate' purchaser - so expect there might be a few wondering.

What will this mean for me and others in this situation?
DIDGEDRUM
Inscrit en Mar 2008

2351 message(s)
6 October 2017

Hope for the best..............plan for the worst..........( Jack Reacher )...:)
Chicsans
Inscrit en Jul 2009

770 message(s)
6 October 2017
@ktab

The way that I read the promotion is that if you have 5 of the cards listed, on Monday you will receice the new Marylin card for free. I do not think that it matters if you purchased the 5 cards as they were released, or if you purchased them from TGIF promo.
diegojuan
Inscrit en Aug 2009

1 message(s)
6 October 2017
I hope it works.
And i hope even more that it's a good card!
lerahfatalaley
Inscrit en May 2016

1 message(s)
7 October 2017
???
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1098 message(s)
7 October 2017 (edited)
@ktab

The only stipulation is that the cards are purchased before midnight PST on Sunday. There is no start date/time.

You have purchased the cards before that deadline therefore I am reasonably certain there will not be a problem.

Bear in mind that you Aussies are many hours ahead of midnight PST so it may be Monday afternoon/evening before you get your freebie. Not sure exactly what time of day you normally see the new release cards but it will probably be the same approx. time.

PS I used to buy the shows as they were released but now the TGIF offers have become a regular thing I wait until the TGIF offer is out before I purchase the cards for the week.
Zossima
Inscrit en Feb 2008

173 message(s)
7 October 2017
Now that is a very nice treat, much appreciated, thank you!
KatzPaw
Inscrit en Apr 2015

395 message(s)
7 October 2017
The only downside to this, I now know what Monday's release is /spoiler :P
hoardx
Inscrit en Sep 2011

21 message(s)
7 October 2017
Great news and brillant idea ! And it was easy to purchase 5 cards with these so beautiful girls. I'm impatient now to see the gorgeous Marylin (even better when it's free 😋). Don't forget to give me my Marylin !
ktab
Inscrit en Aug 2013

160 message(s)
7 October 2017
@Chicsan and @Number6

Thank you for your assurances. Either way it is okay. I will always get a Marilyn card - be it free or Monday's (Monday 5pm-7pm Daylight Saving's Time) new card.

Hope this saves. My attempt to make comment in the Demi Fray thread has twice failed to save!
dar2112v
Inscrit en Dec 2007

440 message(s)
7 October 2017
Great but odd offer.

Because I know it's Marilyn I will forgo my rule of ignoring random card offers. So I'm definitely in - the hard part will be choosing which 5 as they are all desirable cards. Zazie for sure, probably Hillary, and Kristina too but cannot miss offer as it was a great week of cards!

That said what about those that already bought some or all of this weeks cards? Are you trying to deter those that buy the cards they want as soon as they are released.

And why limit it only to this weeks cards? Are not these the cards that are already most in demand? Everyone's taste are different and had this week only had 4 cards that I was interested in I would have passed again. If you want to limit the selection consider a bigger pool too choose from. Just my $0.02. Thanks in advance for Marilyn!
muttonjeff
Inscrit en Nov 2008

653 message(s)
7 October 2017
@91hebasu.. sorry, i realize you cant 24/7 and thank you for your support.
muttonjeff
Inscrit en Nov 2008

653 message(s)
7 October 2017
the hard part will be choosing which 5
@dar2112v you'll just have to buy all 7 then 😊😊
ktab
Inscrit en Aug 2013

160 message(s)
7 October 2017
I know that this is not the place - BUT in my earlier remark I expressed surprise at not being able to enter in the Demi Fray thread. I first thought I had been `banned'! Then the above comment, here, did stick. So I thought Demi Fray thread was closed - after all, at least 25 extra votes were added over the last week - apparently to no avail, But I have just had a `pop-up' of a reply, on that thread. That reply was saying the same thing I was trying to say. I guess I am `banned' from the thread!

Sorry for the distraction. Should anyone wonder why I do not reply in that thread - I can not!
ali_sexi
Inscrit en Oct 2017

1 message(s)
7 October 2017
thanx👌
NjoyXXX
Inscrit en Nov 2012

12 message(s)
7 October 2017
I really never seen either a good deal or something good on weekends, it's never work towards costumers for sure, .....rarely some good stuff happen, ... Don't be griddy, Hey.
Blackadder
Inscrit en Jan 2015

64 message(s)
7 October 2017
Okay got my 5, {{Free Marilyn Me}} .. and cheers for the promo !!
PussyPlease
Inscrit en Sep 2013

8 message(s)
7 October 2017
This is great. Thanks
Redkennis
Inscrit en Sep 2016

1 message(s)
7 October 2017
Thank God it's Friday but yet, you gonna love your Monday!

First of all, let's start with the shows we have released this week, including Two new girls: Kate Shoo & Zazie Skymm!

Week-end Sale!

What about a free show? Even better, what about a free show that has not been released yet? I bet you'd say "hell yeah"!

Well, you can have the latest show of Marilyn, "Memorable Encounter", for free!

In order to get your FREE card, you simply need to acquire at least 5 cards among the releases of this week (listed above).

If you add these cards to your collection before Sunday midnight (PST), the card #e0813 will be automatically added to your collection on Monday.

Have a great weekend guys!
Wonneproppen
Inscrit en Mar 2011

56 message(s)
7 October 2017 (edited)
Bought 6 of 7 cards this week before I read this offer. So I'm happy with this promotion. Maybe I will add Zazie, but I really dislike denim on girls, so Zazie has to wait even if I will like her preview.
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4455 message(s)
7 October 2017
Oh yes, one of the best week for a long time : 7 goddesses in 7 very good shows 😍
And a free card on the next monday : thank you Totem 💋
Lixuan
Inscrit en Dec 2016

11 message(s)
8 October 2017
When I purchased the 5th card (Kristina), the app was hanging on the "adding card" screen. When I closed that screen, it labeled Kristina as "Seee her naked" again as if I didn't buy it. When I clicked on "See her naked", it told me I already owned the show. I looked in My Collection and it was not there. Only after I quit and relaunched iStripper did it show up in My Collection and begin downloading. Just thought I'd let you guys know. I hope there are no issues receving the free Marilyn show. Keep up the great content!
extreme200
Inscrit en Jan 2016

1 message(s)
8 October 2017
👍
mentorx
Inscrit en Apr 2010

76 message(s)
8 October 2017
I bought all 7. 😎😎😎
ec33
Joyeux anniversaire !!
Inscrit en Oct 2010

39 message(s)
8 October 2017 (edited)
Hello Lixuan,

I had the same problem with that as well and this is what i did that would be easier
for you next time.
Go to your settings and just push Synchronize with Servers (towards the top of the screen) and then after that is done loading then your card would be in your My Collection.

It would be a lot easier then shutting down IStripper, in my opinion i think.

Awesome week and I'm ready for the free card of Marilyn on Monday.
redforleather
Inscrit en Jan 2009

126 message(s)
8 October 2017
After a really strong week, a sale for which I don't need to do any buying. And then a free card on my birhtday! Strike.
mazinkaizer92
Inscrit en Jan 2012

1 message(s)
8 October 2017
😊
pirendeli
Inscrit en Nov 2010

1 message(s)
8 October 2017
hi
shodan084
Inscrit en Dec 2007

1658 message(s)
8 October 2017
I'm hoping our free card will be Miss Oktoberfest... sporting a pair of massive, filled jugs... :)
Xender56
Inscrit en Oct 2008

22 message(s)
8 October 2017
Thank you 👍

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !