Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Everything about iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1645 post(s)
June 19, 2020 (edited)
Thank God It's Friday and we celebrate the beginning of Summer with a huge event !

But let's start with a review of the releases of the week!

New releases

Kitana Lure is finally here, starting in a sublime red lingerie! Martina has chosen a delicate lace black and purple body and Camille Wallace just get out of the swimming pool! Alya Stark tries her wedding lingerie, while Talia Mint discovers the caress of a whip... Sasha Meow tries to compete with Martina and Tina will be our blue joy today!

Crazy week season 2

From June 19 to June 26, enjoy our most appreciated promotions!
These offers have been put in duo to make sure all of you get what you prefer:
  • from June 19, 11.00 am Paris time to June 22 : Scratch cards & progressive packs
  • from June 22, 11.00 am Paris time to June 24: Mystery envelopes & free packs
  • from June 24, 11.00 am Paris time to June 26: Slot machine with JOKER & redraw!

And that's not all
A thermometer appears at left on all the promo pages : the more credits you invest in the promos, the more the temperature raises till you reach the very new Special Event Card featuring Anastasiia, waiting to put a spell on you!

(note: this card of Anastasiia cannot be won in the scratch games but only thru the thermometer)

[EDIT]Once you have filled the thermoter: go back to the crazy week page to get the SEC added to your collection ! Thank you[/EDIT]
FROM SOFTWARE ONLY: click here to access your crazy week

And that's not all:
The 20% reload bonus is ON for the whole period!

Happy Crazy week !
Backes
Joined in Jan 2017

78 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Very nice!
Gorfa91
Joined in Aug 2010

279 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Crazy indeed and finally the reload bonus is back. 😋
TheBomb8
Joined in May 2017

2 post(s)
June 19, 2020
I filled up the thermometer but haven't received the card? Do I need to do something else?
Ran7054
Joined in Apr 2018

3 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Filled the thermometer the card still hasnt been awarded to me
Sycho_Goose
Joined in Nov 2016

1 post(s)
June 19, 2020
sorry. new to this. how do you fill thermometer?
fabiann50000
Joined in Mar 2019

1 post(s)
June 19, 2020
The thermometer was filled but I didn't receive the card
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
June 19, 2020
The thermometer was filled but I didn't receive the card

Each time you play a game or buy a pack, it will start filling the thermometer. I don't know how many games you haver to play to fill it.
Loloh35
Joined in Jan 2016

2 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Same problem with the thermometer.
It's fuel and... nothing.
Blackcloud
Joined in Dec 2007

5 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Same here. Full thermometer. No card.
DiamondHeart
Joined in Jun 2011

2 post(s)
June 19, 2020
What is the Reload Bonus? How does it work?
Blackcloud
Joined in Dec 2007

5 post(s)
June 19, 2020

You get an extra 20 percent on top of any credits purchased
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 post(s)
June 19, 2020
113 scratches and thermometer filled and stil no card. What is the purpose? On a lighter note seems the odds of when more credits went up after completing the meter.
DiamondHeart
Joined in Jun 2011

2 post(s)
June 19, 2020

You get an extra 20 percent on top of any credits purchased

Thanks! 😊
Weeaboo
Joined in Mar 2017

12 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Same problem over here too...
Filled up thermometer but no card
Fix? or Some other problem?
SmiLego
Joined in Jun 2017

1 post(s)
June 19, 2020
I bought 3 progressive packs, the thermometer started filling up on the progressive pack page
When going back to the crazy week page, the thermometer is back to empty
The thermometer is also empty on the scratch page
but when going back to the progressive pack, the thermometer is back to partially filled.

I think the thermometer was meant to be the same for all page but something went wrong somewhere.
I guess they will be working on it today or on monday.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
June 19, 2020
113 scratches and thermometer filled and stil no card. What is the purpose? On a lighter note seems the odds of when more credits went up after completing the meter.

I'm stunned by how quickly you've managed 113 scratches! Kudos. 😎

Maybe the team have not anticipated such fervour.

Me - I'm cheating. I have a fistful of Jokers from the previous Slot Machine so I'm using one of those. It will probably have cost the same as your 113 scratches. 💰

😊
JSN
Joined in Dec 2016

3 post(s)
June 19, 2020
I bought 3 progressive packs, the thermometer started filling up on the progressive pack page
When going back to the crazy week page, the thermometer is back to empty
The thermometer is also empty on the scratch page
but when going back to the progressive pack, the thermometer is back to partially filled.

I think the thermometer was meant to be the same for all page but something went wrong somewhere.
I guess they will be working on it today or on monday.

Guess I'll wait before trying....
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2208 post(s)
June 19, 2020
sorry. new to this. how do you fill thermometer?

@Sycho_Goose

A thermometer appears at left on all the promo pages : the more credits you invest in the promos, the more the temperature raises till you reach the very new Special Event Card featuring Anastasiia, waiting to put a spell on you
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 post(s)
June 19, 2020
I'm stunned by how quickly you've managed 113 scratches! Kudos. 😎

Maybe the team have not anticipated such fervour.

Me - I'm cheating. I have a fistful of Jokers from the previous Slot Machine so I'm using one of those. It will probably have cost the same as your 113 scratches. 💰

😊

A have a few Jokers put away but Im not really a Harry Potter fan. The 113 wasnt really that expensive(just one reload) as I started hitting 100 and 200 credit scratch offs. I may just pass on this SEC and wait for a game with clearer win odds.
876hy9i5
Joined in Dec 2007

4 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Filled thermometer and not got the card too
anigmarvo
Joined in Mar 2008

39 post(s)
June 19, 2020
I went all the way to to the top of the thermometer in the Scratch Game and no card from Anastasiia. I hope it gets fixed and those of us who unlocked it will receive it.
anigmarvo
Joined in Mar 2008

39 post(s)
June 19, 2020
I took a couple of screenshots just in case, but it's more than full.
KittySnipes
Joined in Feb 2020

11 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Posted in the wrong thread before. >.<

Go to the Settings and press the 'Synchronize with servers' button, that did it for me, could download the new SEC afterwards. :)
FatLegDeer0113
Joined in Jan 2020

33 post(s)
June 19, 2020

Anastasiia is sexy and has nothing to say👍😍
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Posted in the wrong thread before. >.<

Go to the Settings and press the 'Synchronize with servers' button, that did it for me, could download the new SEC afterwards. :)

Wish we could give rep on this forum. Information like that is worth some credit.
anigmarvo
Joined in Mar 2008

39 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Tried the Synchronize, nothing.
mulletforce1980
Joined in Nov 2008

7 post(s)
June 19, 2020
I will say thank you Totem for offering a clear path for the SEC. It is appreciated
Aureus
Joined in Feb 2009

2 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Maybe there are 2 different kind of thermometer.
My thermometer for the crazy week gives a different number then the thermometer for the scratchgame. Do you need to fill them both or just one?
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 post(s)
June 19, 2020 (edited)
Tried the Synchronize, nothing.

Close your program(actually quit and exit it) and relaunch the app. That worked for me.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !