Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Everything about iStripper

SetFuego
Joined in Mar 2008

737 post(s)
June 22, 2020
@SetFuego that sounds like a very slow *****, and also that really has not achieved anything more but small tweaks to the gaming system and not a total collapse.

And that is exactly what I want to achieve. A constant, small indisposition on the part of those responsible for it. In this profit-oriented business, the big all-round blow is not (no longer) possible anyway, but to show small limits.

This is just my tiny, insignificant opinion (maybe 2ct 😉) that I live by.
bosyu32
Joined in Jan 2009

10 post(s)
June 22, 2020
@orclover Man, gambling and stripping turn me on!
JuuKi
Joined in Jun 2020

2 post(s)
June 23, 2020
SE/gambling is easy money for totem... it is like giving a teacher smart students, a police officer a safe community, a soldier a peaceful enlistment...human nature is to soften or become lazy when things are easy especially if working hard doesn't necessarily make you more money. That is the ultimate worry with any easy money. The company will continue to invest in ways to make easy money while drifting away from providing a service. And the teacher becomes lazy, the police officer fat, and the solider untrained. Or it may be that SE/gambling just makes enough to take some pressure off and gives totem some room to take chances and make the product better. I hope the latter. Those that think these sorts of games are just innocent side project haven't paid attention to the gaming industry. The entire industy has been completely changed by loot boxes and games of chance. Entire games are built around the mechanic, meaning they aren't games anymore but mechanisms to get people to gamble. That is my biggest worry with istripper, it slowly becomes an overlay for a gambling program.

@orclover I second that!
JuuKi
Joined in Jun 2020

2 post(s)
June 23, 2020
Took me also about 35 scratch cards to get the SEC. Kept on playing to end with a "win".In total 41 scratch cards, down 340 credits. Got 10 unwanted cards (a few of them 720p or 1080p) + the SEC.Won 100 credits twice, 20 cred. 14 times. No other SEC (as usual...).So that's over 30 credits on average per card, or over 200 credits for the SEC, depending on how you see it.Definitely wasn't worth it. On the birght side, I'm losing interest so I won't be losing credits anymore 😜

@arise77 Maybe i cost 440 credits,got 20 cards +SEC.About 10 cards dislike. I'm think that games not interesting.
2scompanyinjax
Joined in Nov 2008

130 post(s)
June 23, 2020 (edited)
Okay, an update on the Mystery Envelope game.
+ 600 = 12 Purchases at 50 credits
-- 320 = I won 10 credits 32 times
-- 100 = I won 50 twice = -100 credits
---------
180 = Cost of the Anastasia card. I didn't win anything else.

(Also, since I have all of the cards, I got 60 scratch cards for the 600 credits.)
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 post(s)
June 23, 2020
From Orclover:

"I live in a state where the highest paid public employee makes 5 million a year and is a FOOTBALL COACH...this same state has been cutting education spending and social services for 25 years. Humans are certainly not logical when it comes to spending their resources, the only thing that makes me disappointed is we know humans aren't logical but we do know how to ***** them...and this is prime example of master *****. Oh well, if the manipulated are happy, whose to judge. "

I don't know where Orclover lives. He could be talking about the coach of Ohio State, Clemson, Alabama or some other school. Let's assume he's talking about Alabama. The Alabama football program generated over $ 111 million in revenue in 2018, and over $ 48 million in profit. Profit is after paying expenses, including the compensation for the coaches.

Sounds like a pretty good investment to me.
pantalone
Joined in Nov 2010

224 post(s)
June 23, 2020
I don't know where Orclover lives. He could be talking about the coach of Ohio State, Clemson, Alabama or some other school. Let's assume he's talking about Alabama. The Alabama football program generated over $ 111 million in revenue in 2018, and over $ 48 million in profit. Profit is after paying expenses, including the compensation for the coaches.

Sounds like a pretty good investment to me.

Which is the argument used by Bezos, Zuckerberg and numerous bankers for their excessive remuneration and derisory tax contribution, while their customers struggle with the rent. They would do the same jobs, even if 90% of their wealth went in tax, but they don't have to because they have the politicians' ears. Having the best football coach is a politician's equivalent of having a big cock, so sod the social programs. Orclover's right.

Never mind, all the policemen look like something out of Halo and are really good at repressing people. It's gonna end in tears, though - always does, and the worst of our generation will be quoting Ghadaffi before they shot him: "What did I ever do to you?"

I also agree with orclover's point about the danger of gambling games taking over iStripper's core proposition. A year of people frittering away credits and we'll all be gone, bored with poor product and able to gamble better elsewhere.
Rabid_Rebel
Joined in Jul 2019

7 post(s)
June 24, 2020
is the bar ment to be full when you max out one of the offers.

if so how do I fill the bar I got all the cards in the free pack offer.

thanks Rabid.
64buick2
Joined in Jul 2008

101 post(s)
June 24, 2020
Okay, before the pinkos take over this thread I just want to remind everyone iStripper is offering 600 credits for the price of 500 this week. Doesn't sound like unmitigated corporate greed to me.

And any gambling losses can be made back by taking advantage of this generous deal.
RonaldB
Joined in Apr 2017

152 post(s)
June 24, 2020 (edited)
...I live in a state where the highest paid public employee makes 5 million a year and is a FOOTBALL COACH...this same state has been cutting education spending and social services for 25 years. Humans are certainly not logical when it comes to spending their resources, the only thing that makes me disappointed is we know humans aren't logical but we do know how to ***** them...and this is prime example of master *****. Oh well, if the manipulated are happy, whose to judge.

@orclover

sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-football/news/…

I don't know which one is the coach you refer to, but on this list $5M ranks 14th to 16th on this list and 2 of the 3 were fired this past year. The coach of my Alma Mater is 23rd at $4.4M and survived a 4-8 season, due in large part to the high cost of his buyout. That orange blooded ***** who coaches our arch rival is #1 on the list at over $9M.

Yes, I agree that something is wrong when you have situations like in your state and perhaps worse in my native state and probably all the ones home to these top coaches.
shadowman64
Joined in Dec 2013

40 post(s)
June 24, 2020
Is Totem Core in financial trouble?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
June 24, 2020 (edited)
@celine

One ***** thing.

I made a few trial spins with the Slot Machine. Although my credit balance in top right of the istripper window was updated to show my wins and losses (both small) the box on the slot machine itself saying "your credit balance" did not get updated. Even after using resynch with servers it continued to display my original credit balance. Quitting and restarting the app did cause it to be updated.

This is not a problem to me, but I suppose that this was not the intended behaviour.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1028 post(s)
June 24, 2020
@TheEmu Hi, Is your anti-virus activated ?
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
June 24, 2020
@celineOne ***** thing.I made a few trial spins with the Slot Machine. Although my credit balance in top right of the istripper window was updated to show my wins and losses (both small) the box on the slot machine itself saying "your credit balance" did not get updated. Even after using resynch with servers it continued to display my original credit balance. Quitting and restarting the app did cause it to be updated.This is not a problem to me, but I suppose that this was not the intended behaviour.

@TheEmu - are you running 1.2.242?

I seem to recall that the last time we had this Joker Slot Machine we had problems with display and lag on 242 and we were told that it would work better on 1.2.246 (long long ago!). I wonder if it's the same issue....
wisc4fun
Joined in May 2020

68 post(s)
June 24, 2020
For the letters for JOKER is the odds the same for 1x as 5x or do odds get better on the higher games
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
June 24, 2020
For the letters for JOKER is the odds the same for 1x as 5x or do odds get better on the higher games

@wisc4fun - I don't know if any of us can really answer that as each of us probably has their preferred route.

Certainly, I have won all my Jokers (on the last fruit machine and this I have won over 12 Jokers) and I play the 5 credit slots. It may have the same odds as 1 credit but you may have to spin 5 times as many times on the 1 credit as on the 5 credit.

And if you are still collecting cards, the discounts you get on the 5 credit are more attractive (50% and 70% come up quite regularly) and if you get three stars that nets you 250 credits.

2scompanyinjax
Joined in Nov 2008

130 post(s)
June 24, 2020

The last time the Joker Slot was active, I won two jokers. The first I did with single pulls and it cost me net 263 credits. The second joker I only pulled 5 credit pulls and it cost me net 655 credits. From my experience, I had much better odds with single pulls. Totem claims the odds are the same.

Either way, the joker was a pretty expensive way for me to collect SEC cards.
luv479
Joined in Oct 2012

4 post(s)
June 24, 2020
I did not receive the special event card of Anastasiia however the bar has reached to full and received the message as well that congratulations, you have won the special event card. Please tell me what to do.
wisc4fun
Joined in May 2020

68 post(s)
June 24, 2020
The last time the Joker Slot was active, I won two jokers. The first I did with single pulls and it cost me net 263 credits. The second joker I only pulled 5 credit pulls and it cost me net 655 credits. From my experience, I had much better odds with single pulls. Totem claims the odds are the same.

Either way, the joker was a pretty expensive way for me to collect SEC cards.

Thanks

I would also say that on the 5x side not only the discount but you possibly can get free cards and a larger payoff if you get 2 or 3 of the stars.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
June 24, 2020
@Manue - you asked "Is your anti-virus activated ?"

Yes it is - but just Windows Defender with default settings (I have other programs that I use "on demand"). If it is causing the symptom (I hesitate to call it a problem) then this is the only time that I have seen it affect iStripper. I do not intend to do anything about it, I only mentioned it to let you know about the ***** oddity that I had observed.
willyweekly
Joined in Jul 2015

344 post(s)
June 24, 2020
Well it finally cost me 120 credits ... after winning 580 and spending 700. Anastasiia is definitely worth it but iStripper is becoming a very expensive site. 😕
It's worth ten times a normal card? For real? 😲
I live in a state where the highest paid public employee makes 5 million a year and is a FOOTBALL COACH...this same state has been cutting education spending and social services for 25 years. Humans are certainly not logical when it comes to spending their resources, the only thing that makes me disappointed is we know humans aren't logical but we do know how to ***** them...and this is prime example of master *****. Oh well, if the manipulated are happy, whose to judge.

splitting hairs here....
most of the salaries are from two or three sources (or more).

The University pays the coach as it would a professor. A good amount of money, but not in the millions.

The big money is the contracts from the alumni association (donations from graduates keep this afloat) and the contracts from outside sources such as clothes/shoes. This is the big number and usually it is where the problems occur.
Thievery1
Joined in Jan 2013

1 post(s)
June 24, 2020
Why does it seem impossible to get the "R" in Joker? Is there some sort of secret?
Optimal
Joined in Jan 2018

64 post(s)
June 25, 2020
Very happy with my yield today. 5 Joker cards from 3 recharges, then did a "hit-and-run" with a 250 credits win at the end. 😋

Tried different ways of playing the slots, but found that it is easier to land a Joker card letter if you continuously play the 5 credits option, as compared to playing the 1 or 2 credits options, especially the elusive 'E' and 'R' letters. 😕
mrgame4444
Joined in Sep 2016

43 post(s)
June 26, 2020
i filled up the thermometer and still cant get the special event card
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
June 26, 2020 (edited)
@mrgame4444

Going to the Crazy Week tab has been reported as being necessary.

Failing that try quitting, via the Systray's iStripper icon's menu and restarting the app. That worked for me before I saw the advice just to go back to the Crazy Week tab.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1028 post(s)
June 26, 2020
@mrgame4444 Hi, Please click on "sync with server" in the software settings
mrgame4444
Joined in Sep 2016

43 post(s)
June 26, 2020
@mrgame4444 Hi, Please click on "sync with server" in the software settings

Thanks for the help!!
henrylee7
Joined in May 2020

187 post(s)
June 26, 2020
The system did not add 100 credits to my account, and one special / free card

I bought 10 "mystery envelope" and win 4 x 10 credits once x 50 credits and once x 100 credits
and 2 special cards and 2 free cards:

special cards
1. Anastasiia / Pussyum Extasia
free cards
2. Ava Dalush / Detention Room
3. Genevieve Gandi / Sexual Therapy

4. ? special card
The last special card is missing
and win once x 100 credits and also is missing

The system did not add 100 credits to my account, although I won 190 credits in total, the system did not add 100 credits and one special (free) card.
I'm a little cheated

my "mystery2020cw":
57,6 credits
+10 credits win
+10
+10
+10
+50
special card
special card
special card
MISSING 100 credits !
MISSING special (free) card !
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
June 27, 2020
The system did not add 100 credits to my account, and one special / free cardI bought 10 "mystery envelope" and win 4 x 10 credits once x 50 credits and once x 100 creditsand 2 special cards and 2 free cards:special cards1. Anastasiia / Pussyum Extasiafree cards2. Ava Dalush / Detention Room 3. Genevieve Gandi / Sexual Therapy4. ? special cardThe last special card is missingand win once x 100 credits and also is missingThe system did not add 100 credits to my account, although I won 190 credits in total, the system did not add 100 credits and one special (free) card.I'm a little cheatedmy "mystery2020cw":57,6 credits+10 credits win57,6+1060+1060+1055,2+5060special card57,6special card62,4special card57,6MISSING 100 credits !52,8MISSING special (free) card !

@henrylee7 - @Manue answered this question when you also posted it under the "Mystery Envelopes, Q&A thread"

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !