Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Everything about iStripper

KittySnipes
Joined in Feb 2020

11 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Posted in the wrong thread before. >.<Go to the Settings and press the 'Synchronize with servers' button, that did it for me, could download the new SEC afterwards. :)Wish we could give rep on this forum. Information like that is worth some credit.

Neat, glad it helped. :)
stevenshm
Joined in Dec 2007

59 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Is it still the case that only cards over 30 days old
are available in the games?

Thanks
Blackcloud
Joined in Dec 2007

5 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Same here. Tried the synchronise and nothing for me
spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Are 720p cards included in the scratch game?
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Are 720p cards included in the scratch game?

Hi Spooph. It looks like they are because one of the cards I won was a 720p duo.

Not sure if that's good news for you or not.

😉
frosch666
Joined in Dec 2007

8 post(s)
June 19, 2020 (edited)
You have to
  • End/Close IStripper
  • Start it again
  • Synchronise

At least that worked for me and I finally received the special card.
spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Not sure if that's good news for you or not.😉

It is not good news for me but thank you for letting me know.

I was hoping for the 1,000 credit reload option as well.

I usually only reload when they have that promo going.
lolilol8300000
TEAM
Joined in Apr 2018

22 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Hello, you have go back to the main Crazy week page to update your thermometer and get the special event card :)
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
June 19, 2020 (edited)
My experience with this TGIF was that I bought 35 scratch cards from which I had one 200 credit win, two 100 credit wins and several 20 credit wins (because I have a full collection including all the previous SECs I could not win any cards, but based on previous scratch card games got my credits back as 20 credit wins instead). The net result was that I got this week's SEC and I also have 80 credits more than I started with. I think, however, that I may have been exceptionally lucky with a 200 and two 100 credit wins so others should not take this as a typical experience for the game.
iPseudo
Joined in Dec 2018

37 post(s)
June 19, 2020
What (if anything) happens when you fill the thermometer, if you already had the Pussyum Extasia card before filling it?
spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Man we are into 3K and 4K already for some. Why still push the 720p for those who don't want them in the collection.
All games forward should leave out 720p. People who want 720p shows can always get them with the buy 3 get 1 free promo if they want to fill out their collection or get the buy 500 cards in one day achievement. Just my two cents.
Khan91
Happy birthday !!
Joined in Aug 2016

118 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Can someone tell me what the Redraw bonus is? Is that the one where every 4th card is refunded?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
June 19, 2020 (edited)
@Khan91 - There is currently no redraw bonus (there will apparently be a redraw option for the slot machine later this week - in the past this allowed you to respin some of the slot machine's wheels for a nominal price). There is however a reload bonus of an extra 20% if you buy (reload) credits this week. This is a offer that comes up every few months.
spacedragon64
Joined in Apr 2008

119 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Same as TheEmu.
First time i play the scratch game without any card i can win.
(the only ones left are some classic collection)
So, probably that we got lucky, and we got many more 20 credits win because we can't win cards.
Usually, winning a special card cost lots of credits, like 300-400, or more.
I spend 700 credits on 35 scratch games.
I won 100 credits 3 times, and 20 credits 21 times, 720 credits total.
So, got the card, and 20 credits.
Much better bargain than usually.

Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 post(s)
June 19, 2020
I like this kind of promo because even if you are the most unlucky guy on the planet you will get something you want.
Also used the scratch game to do this. Started with about 428 credits and ended after 35 games with 128 credits and 21 cards including the one special event card i was still missing. And of course the HP-themed card.

LanceColbert
Joined in May 2020

15 post(s)
June 19, 2020
In the last event, I bought several scratch offs and got hosed and decied I would never play again. But I'm weak and since this SEC is the one show I've been anticipating for weeks, I started playing today. Overall, I only dropped about 150 credits since I kept winning more, I got about 8 shows I'll keep and 4 I considered trash that I've hidden and will never watch, and I got my SEC. So in my eyes, while I ***** the idea of doing this event, I think it worked out pretty well for me overall.
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 post(s)
June 19, 2020
I've played the scratch game with poor results. "Won" two cards that I would not buy. In all my scratching...not just this week, but all....I don't think I've ever "won" a card that was on my wishlist.
bosyu32
Joined in Jan 2009

10 post(s)
June 19, 2020
@Khan91
Can someone tell me what the Redraw bonus is? Is that the one where every 4th card is refunded?

It's where 10 cards are presented, and you have 2 options;
  • You can buy the 10 cards.
  • You can 'pin' the ones you want to buy and reroll the rest for 1 credit. Rerolled cards are replaced with other random cards.
  • When you're satisfied, you can buy the 10.

I like this one because worse case scenario I buy only 1-2 cards I do not wish to buy.
Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Have a great weekend enjoy.😎
DieRanger
Joined in Mar 2012

7 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Still not good for for user with all normal cards. 😪😖👎
Opie235
Joined in Apr 2020

35 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Two questions I want to verify about the games:

1) The Joker card from Slot Machine, can you only get 1 joker card from slot machines, or you can keep getting more JOKERS if you continue playing the Slot Machine after you've won?

2) Scratch Card: I assume they give you one random SEC if you win. Can you get multiple SECs from playing the Scratch Card game after you've won a random SEC?
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Well, at least there's a choice of how you waste your credits.

Crazy week. Let's hope it's not contagious! :)
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
June 19, 2020
@Opie235 Yes, to both of your questions.

Whenever there is a promotion where joker cards can be won, you can continue to try and win them after you have won your first one. The fact that you have already won one Joker card doesn't affect your chances in winning 2nd, 3rd... etc. of them.

When you play scratch game where a SEC is to be won, that prize is available as long as there are SECs not in your collection. So, if you win one SEC (randomly selected), other SECs are part of the prize inventory as long as you don't have them all.
Opie235
Joined in Apr 2020

35 post(s)
June 19, 2020
Thank you sir. This event is fantastic. Never has Totem had money come in this fast... lol.

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
June 19, 2020 (edited)
What @Dfner says is correct, but there has been at least one TGIF in which a Joker was given for participating in a game some fixed, large, number of times - rather like the current SEC is given for buying a fixed number of scratch cards. If I remember correctly only one joker could be obtained that way just as you can only fill today's thermometer once. However in the games themselves you can win multiple random SECs or multiple jokers if these are offered as prizes.
Opie235
Joined in Apr 2020

35 post(s)
June 19, 2020
From those who have played a lot of scratch and joker slot machines, I would like to know:

On estimated average, does it cost way more to obtain a JOKER card, vs obtaining a random SEC from the scratch game?

What is the rough probability of getting a SEC from scratch game?

From the scratch games I've played and the posts on here, it feels like the probability of winning SEC in scratch game is somewhere around 1% - 5%.

AJD2009
Joined in Dec 2008

3 post(s)
June 20, 2020
Just got SEC card - filled thermometer and card was added to my collection Automatically. Thanks Totem - this one only cost me 180 credits! you sure are good to your loyal customers!
For those curious about thermometer , it only took 35 scratch cards to fill thermometer. that is playing one card at a time. So if you did not win anything on cards the SEC would cost 700 credits.
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2209 post(s)
June 20, 2020 (edited)
From those who have played a lot of scratch and joker slot machines, I would like to know:

On estimated average, does it cost way more to obtain a JOKER card, vs obtaining a random SEC from the scratch game?

@Opie235

From my experience, I would go the Slot Machine route. First the scratch card game has come in different amounts to purchase. This time it's 20 credits, it has been also at 10 & 5 credits. If you win a "SEC" it is random, maybe not the one you want. I have gotten 3 "SEC" cards this way, The only downside for me was the cards that I "won" that I did not care for (too many in my opinion)

When the last Slot machine was available, you could spin for 1,2 or 5 credits per spin. The Joker letters would come up on random spins & cards with different discounts would appear. At least you can decide if you want to purchase those cards on that spin. If you want to buy those cards, click on the purchase button before the next spin. Once you get the Joker letters spelled out, you will get a Joker, which will let you get ANY card in the store, including "SEC" (your choice)

If you are a selector like I am, the Slot Machine is your best bet. In that way, you control the cards you want in your collection. Scratch Cards will not give you that option. If you're thinking long term, Jokers would be the way to go as there will be more "SEC" cards to come.

Full disclosure..........Playing the Slot Machine last time, I won a Ton of credits, including the Jackpot & a bunch of Jokers (you can win more than one) And you can win more credits in the Slot Machine than the Scratch Cards. I plan to skip this TGIF, although I may play the Slot Machine to replace the Jokers that I have used.

From the scratch games I've played and the posts on here, it feels like the probability of winning SEC in scratch game is somewhere around 1% - 5%.

I would agree with this.....

That's my nickel's worth..........
Hope that helps.........
Opie235
Joined in Apr 2020

35 post(s)
June 20, 2020
Thanks JayZ971 you're awesome. I will save it for the Slots.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !