Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Everything about iStripper

stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4457 post(s)
March 30, 2019 (edited)
Encore une semaine comme je les aime, des filles superbes (notamment niveau poitrines), des shows bien exécutés et 4 cartes pour le prix de 3. Au final, que du bon 👍
Bref, même si certains esprits s'échauffent un peu, plus haut dans ce fil de discussion, revenons sur un terrain plus calme et profitons de ce que Totem nous offre ce weekend et qui vaut pour toute la semaine prochaine jusqu'à vendredi 5 avril 😎
GenXXX
Joined in Apr 2009

2 post(s)
March 30, 2019
Why gives me get the fourth show for free? After all, I bought 3 shows, why money on the 4th?
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
March 30, 2019
The promotion, as I understand it, is get your credits that you used on the fourth show returned to your account.

It is not a buy 3 and get 1 free kind of deal.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4457 post(s)
March 30, 2019
That's right @Chicsans, you buy the 4th and credits comes back after buying.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3764 post(s)
March 30, 2019
I'm amazed at members who don't understand this Promotion.
No where in the Promotion does it say the Word FREE

Go Back and READ the 1st post.

Cashback week!

The concept is quite simple : Buy Four cards and we reimburse instantly the 4th. It works every 4 cards you purchase until Friday, April 5th (9AM GMT+1).

How to enjoy your cashback ?

There is nothing special to do, actually. Just browse the store or featured tab, buy 4 cards and you'll be instantly credited with the amount of the last one, and so on....

Note the Word BUY.
It says Buy 4 cards
then you are Credited Back the Price of the 4th one...

I didn't see the word FREE anywhere in the Post.

This is an Important difference between

It is NOT
Buy 3 and Get the 4th 1 Free ( that would be totally different )

This is
Buy 4, get Credited back for the 4th one.

Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 post(s)
March 30, 2019
@GenXXX

Why gives me get the fourth show for free? After all, I bought 3 shows, why money on the 4th?

Like all promotions this is an attempt to get you to spend more. My guess is that they hope having enough credits in your account to buy another card will encourage you to buy another card. That's only a guess, only Totem knows all the reasons behind why they did it this way.

Totem can set any terms they wish. They were quite clear about the terms of this offer. I don't spend a lot of time trying to understand the reasons behind a sales offer. I just spend enough time to figure out if its a good deal for me. In this case, I've already bought about a dozen cards.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 post(s)
March 30, 2019
@JonnBGood

Check this thread. It should give you a good idea of what my application does. It contains a link to the public version.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/40854/1
Everything about iStripper / iStripper Playlist Manager from Dorsai6
With Totem's authorization, I'm now releasing my iStripper Playlist Generator for public use. This program allows you to: 1. Tag cards and clips with your own tags. 2. Create playlists by filtering on...
The beta version is not available to the public yet. It's not fully tested and is certain to have defects. Also, there is no user's manual, yet. I am distributing copies to beta testers by email. It's a 4 MB ZIP file and requires Microsoft Access to run, but the free run-time utility from Microsoft will support it. If you are interested in the beta version, send me an email address by private message here.
baslal
Joined in Apr 2018

24 post(s)
March 30, 2019
Question
will it still work if I buy 3 cheaper cards and the 4th a more expensive one? Will i get the more expensive value back?
example, 7 creds, 7 creds, 7 creds, 16.5 creds = 16.5 ceds back?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
March 30, 2019
@baslal - yes, as has been mentioned in this thread several times.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
March 30, 2019
@baslai

Yes. If the fourth card is more expensive, you get that valued back
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
March 30, 2019
@TheEmu

It is far easier to ask a question in a forum than it is to use a search tool, or c
64buick2
Joined in Jul 2008

101 post(s)
March 30, 2019

Knowing that you Buy 4 and get credit back for the 4th one...
It is Logical to Buy the Three Least Expensive Cards 1st, and then buy the Most Expensive card as the 4th one.
So you get the Most Credits back..

I see @guvato also shared this same Smart Idea above...
👍 @guvato

Which is exactly what I've been doing ... makes me feel good that this is officially sanctioned. I was feeling guilty, like I had done something underhanded.

Anyway, I've done a lot of purchasing today - mostly of the classic cards - and it's gotten me over the 4,000 card level. Only slightly more than a hundred to go for a full collection. And to think it's only taken me eleven years ...
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
March 30, 2019 (edited)
11 years ago... What was I doing? Oh yeah. I was out clubbing and dancing 3 or 4 nights a week with my best buddy who happened to be a hot, Spanish lady called Reme. (Pronounced- Remmay in English). She always had a boyfriend that worked away from home so there was no chance of a relationship. Bugger! Those were still great times tho 😉

Edit: She looked a lot like Salma Hayek.
d00bies
Joined in Dec 2018

59 post(s)
March 31, 2019
You need the credit value of the card in your account but the system doesn't actually take the credits buy the fourth card and refund the amount to you.

YES! So, keep an eye on your credit count because, if you don't have enough to cover the 4th card (even though your refunded the 4th card amount) you will not be able to get your free card! Heads up!!
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3764 post(s)
March 31, 2019
@d00bies
Stop posting Misinformation...

It is NOT a FREE CARD !
you Must Pay for it.
then you get the Cashback promotion, the credits are put back into your Account.
d00bies
Joined in Dec 2018

59 post(s)
March 31, 2019 (edited)
@d00bies
Stop posting Misinformation...

It is NOT a FREE CARD !
you Must Pay for it.
then you get the Cashback promotion, the credits are put back into your Account.

Wow, sorry.. "get your reimbursment for the 4th card"... How's that?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
March 31, 2019
the system doesn't actually take the credits buy the fourth card and refund the amount to you

I think that if you look at your account history you will find that is exactly what "the system" does, i.e. it takes the credits and then puts them back rather than charging you nothing for the card. It certainly did the last time that this offer was made but I can't check this time because, having a full collection at the time, I could only buy the three cards offered on Friday with no chance yet to buy a fourth. I would expect that I would have been able to get the cash back for tomorrow's (Monday's) card but I have already bought it via the pre-purchase deal.

To be clear, i am not ***** about losing out on anything, I do not expect special offers to be cumulative.
iPseudo
Joined in Dec 2018

37 post(s)
March 31, 2019 (edited)
the system doesn't actually take the credits buy the fourth card and refund the amount to you.

I think that if you look at your account history you will find that is exactly what "the system" does, i.e. it takes the credits and then puts them back rather than charging you nothing for the card.

The end result seems to be as advertised, but in Account History it's been displayed at least two different ways. The first screen is from yesterday, and the second is from today (Stacy Cruz / Opportunity was the third card, and Oxana Chic / Sex Appeal was the fourth).
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
March 31, 2019
@iPseudo - but in both cases there were separate deductions and reimbursements. I suspect that sometimes it may look as if the reimbusement occurs first, but when this happens I think this will simply be due to the way in which the system handles timestamps so that things that happen almost simultaneously get the same timestamp and it is then essentially random as to which gets displayed first.
d00bies
Joined in Dec 2018

59 post(s)
March 31, 2019
the system doesn't actually take the credits buy the fourth card and refund the amount to you.
I think that if you look at your account history you will find that is exactly what "the system" does, i.e. it takes the credits and then puts them back rather than charging you nothing for the card.
The end result seems to be as advertised, but in Account History it's been displayed at least two different ways. The first screen is from yesterday, and the second is from today (Stacy Cruz / Opportunity was the third card, and Oxana Chic / Sex Appeal was the fourth).

I see the same thing...
d00bies
Joined in Dec 2018

59 post(s)
March 31, 2019
@iPseudo - but in both cases there were separate deductions and reimbursements. I suspect that sometimes it may look as if the reimbusement occurs first, but when this happens I think this will simply be due to the way in which the system handles timestamps so that things that happen almost simultaneously get the same timestamp and it is then essentially random as to which gets displayed first.

Could be, when I watch the credits as I click, they don't flicker or change...
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
March 31, 2019
Does it really freaking matter if the system shows the refund of credits before or after the fourth card is purchased? For all that anyone knows, it counts the number 'buy' clicks and then server load makes the rebate appear either before or after the card purchase in the account history. Either way we are getting our credits returned.

Or is all this concern just following the tradition of members ***** about some aspect of the TGIF offers?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
March 31, 2019 (edited)
No, it does not matter but it seems that a few have been over interpretting the account history and jumping to unwarrented conclusions.
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

348 post(s)
March 31, 2019
Well, there is alot of arguing here , it still does not change the fact that the timing for this promo s*cks..
i bought the april offer so all the new cards that i could have bought using this promo are already payed for and what I can get are cards that i don't want/need.
So please next time do this kind of promo's first and then another monthly offer like the april one.
Thank you.
stevebug
Joined in Apr 2017

3 post(s)
March 31, 2019 (edited)
I have bought 12 cards but got refund only 2 times (it should be 3). Please resolve it, thank you.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3764 post(s)
March 31, 2019
@stevebug
please look at your history again.
I counted 3 cashback credits added
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4457 post(s)
March 31, 2019
@stevebug
Your history of purchase shows 3 Cashback bonus, so there is no bug here.
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
March 31, 2019
Hmmm... Tomorrow is April 1st. What shenanigans are we going to see? 😈
Jen0
Joined in Feb 2010

1 post(s)
March 31, 2019
tell me, if the fourth card will cost more coupons, I will get cashback for the fourth card or for a lower cost?
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
March 31, 2019
FFS! Read up dude! In a word... YES.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !