Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Everything about iStripper

MakeISgreatagain
Joined in Sep 2017

19 post(s)
March 29, 2019
I won't tell you what I think about sunday pharisaic white knights, it would be censored and you will guess it without difficulty anyway. Totem deserves no money and won't have anymore from me. I'm done with them, and I did it with an old card of the great Bailey Ryder, which offers at least a great gallery (since Totem makes no more effort to improve video quality of old cards like they did in the past), so I am now able to give my money to another company with no regret.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

606 post(s)
March 29, 2019
@MakeISgreatagin Ok then... maybe your concerns and priorities are not on the top of Totem's priority now after your post, but if you'll get your 4th card free, good for you.

The video quality of the very latest cards is very good, by the way. There was lately a strange period of maybe two weeks or so, when the cards were of quite bad quality, but the latest ones are more than ok.

Well, anyway, I hope you'll get your money's worth from that "another company".
MakeISgreatagain
Joined in Sep 2017

19 post(s)
March 29, 2019
What's the link between video quality from 2019s cards and Totem ceasing recently their effort to rework cards from classic collection ?
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

606 post(s)
March 29, 2019
Why should there be a link? There is none that I can think of.

The video quality of cards of 2019 and that of classic collection, rework or not, has absolutely nothing to do with each other.
MakeISgreatagain
Joined in Sep 2017

19 post(s)
March 29, 2019
I think you didn't read a word of my previous post at all. You didn't understand I got finally the 4th card by buying an old card with poor quality video and that I was saying I would enjoy at least the images gallery since I couldn't expect a better quality video one day, Totem having cease to rework these cards recently with no explanation.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3753 post(s)
March 29, 2019
@MakeISgreatagain
you wrote:
WTF is that new joke ? So I've just bought 3 cards at full price only for having the fourth free, but can't benefit from the promo because I miss 4 credits to buy the last one, and all of this just because the promo has been post-buy designed ? So I have to pay to have something free ? That's an interesting concept...

Did you READ the 1st post?

What part of CASHBACK do you not understand?

Cashback week!

The concept is quite simple : Buy Four cards and we reimburse instantly the 4th. It works every 4 cards you purchase until Friday, April 5th (9AM GMT+1).

How to enjoy your cashback ?

There is nothing special to do, actually. Just browse the store or featured tab, buy 4 cards and you'll be instantly credited with the amount of the last one, and so on....

I think that is crystal clear, is it not...

Buy 4 cards, Note the Word BUY.
then you are Credited Back the Price of the 4th one...

I didn't see the word FREE anywhere in the Post.

Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

606 post(s)
March 29, 2019 (edited)
@MakeISgreatagain

If you are saying that the old Bailey Ryder card that you mentioned in one of your previous posts, was your fourth card, and one that you are not pleased with, then no, you weren't very clear about it.

Well, i've better things to do with my Friday night than to sympathise and empathize with your discomfort. Please wipe your tears and find your happiness in that "another company". Happy weekend!
guvato
Joined in Jun 2008

33 post(s)
March 29, 2019
And now all of my hard earned credits will dissappear. Thanks!

Special note for people who haven't been through this before. If there are lower priced classic cards out there that you like, but haven't bought, do those first. Then get one of the newer cards (or one of the higher priced duo cards as your fourth). I think that 4 girl card is still available if that's your thing.
I got the Anissa/Ginebra card as my 4th.
MakeISgreatagain
Joined in Sep 2017

19 post(s)
March 29, 2019
@Wyldanimal
you wrote:
WTF is that new joke ? So I've just bought 3 cards at full price only for having the fourth free, but can't benefit from the promo because I miss 4 credits to buy the last one, and all of this just because the promo has been post-buy designed ? So I have to pay to have something free ? That's an interesting concept...
Did you READ the 1st post?

What part of CASHBACK do you not understand?

Cashback week!

The concept is quite simple : Buy Four cards and we reimburse instantly the 4th. It works every 4 cards you purchase until Friday, April 5th (9AM GMT+1).

How to enjoy your cashback ?

There is nothing special to do, actually. Just browse the store or featured tab, buy 4 cards and you'll be instantly credited with the amount of the last one, and so on....

I think that is crystal clear, is it not...

Buy 4 cards, Note the Word BUY.
then you are Credited Back the Price of the 4th one...

I didn't see the word FREE anywhere in the Post.

Did you read my first post ? What part of it did you not understand ? Did I tell I coulnd't understand ? No. Did I tell I thought it was bad designed ? Yes. So take yours pills and act like a moderator, not a troll from a ***** forum. The concept is quite simple, it's not your work to flame people, you are supposed to be exemplary. But I guess you didn't understand that part neither.
guvato
Joined in Jun 2008

33 post(s)
March 29, 2019
Goosfraba?
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
March 29, 2019
We don't answer the door to Mr. Rude..........:@
MakeISgreatagain
Joined in Sep 2017

19 post(s)
March 29, 2019
Maybe I have to clarify that in the account, in the transaction section, the cashback is ALWAYS applied before the fourth buy is made. The credits are given before being substracted. Buying a card means clicking on the buy button, not actually spending credits from your pool ; and indeed, in case of the cashback, they are never spent, since the system give them before, so the amount of credits stay the same. This is why I assumed it would worked. It looked logical. Looks like I were wrong...
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
March 29, 2019 (edited)
@MakeISgreatagain - The current offer is similar to many other cashback offers made, for example, by supermarkets. You get cash back, as the name implies, after first buying the goods and not before. You could not possibly get the reward before buying the fourth card because until you but it Totem do not know how much you are going to spend bcause some cards are more expensive than others.

Of course, things would be different if the offer was buy three cards and get the next free - but that was not what was offered this time.
guvato
Joined in Jun 2008

33 post(s)
March 29, 2019
What makes this this offer BETTER than the supermarket, is that with those offers, it's usually something like "buy three, get the fourth of equal or lesser value".

With this promotion, you can get the most expensive one last.

I do agree that the way this shows up in the account history is strange. In mine it shows up as a return twice. Once before the card shows up, and once after. Of course, I haven't updated recently, so I'm not sure if that bug is fixed in newer patches.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
March 29, 2019 (edited)
@guvato - while I agree with what you say that type of offer is not a cash-back, it is a type of discount. Supermarket cashbacks typically take the form of giving you credit after purchasing goods which you can then spend latter. Totem's current cashbach is somewhat better in that it provides you with an instant refund but, like the supermarket case, it is dependant on first paying for what you want.
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 post(s)
March 29, 2019
Great promotion...anyone who does not like this promotion either doesn't understand it, or is not willing to buy at least four cards.
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 post(s)
March 29, 2019
I don't even think you technically "buy" the fourth card. You need the credit value of the card in your account but the system doesn't actually take the credits buy the fourth card and refund the amount to you. I got a 400Mbps connection but I don't even think the software updates like that in the blink of a eye.
Corbomite
Joined in Aug 2015

82 post(s)
March 29, 2019
Thanks, @Totem! Although I appreciate all the creativity you've put into other TGIF promotions (e.g. the Sexy Goose Game), the "Buy 4 Get Cashback for 1" offer is definitely my favorite one. My only complaint is the threat of a repetitive stress ***** from . . . uh . . . repeatedly clicking the big red "Get Her Naked" button. (Yeah, that's it. 😇)

I like this promotion, it sure is a lot better than other TGIF promotions we've been getting lately. But please Totem consider bringing back regular discounts or flash sales.

@Sakettaja - The regular discounts and flash sales usually involve getting 12-20% off cards featuring a specific feature like bikinis, uniforms, lingerie, students, etc. This week's promotion is better because you actually get an average of 25% off all your cards when you buy four at a time. Also, unlike a booster packs and rocket packs, you can pick your cards from the entire iS catalog instead of settling for whatever the random card selector chooses for you.
Corbomite
Joined in Aug 2015

82 post(s)
March 29, 2019
Out of curiosity (and also to prevent any complaints based on incorrect expectations), does anyone know if preview cards bought at a discount count toward the 4 cards required to trigger a rebate on the fourth card? For example, if I bought a preview card at 20% off and then purchased 3 full-price, non-preview cards, would I get cashback for that third full-price card? (FYI, either answer won't deter me from launching credits at iS this weekend. 😎👍💰)
nicetry
Joined in Apr 2010

20 post(s)
March 29, 2019
i like this cashback week's the only problem is it dosn't help me i have all the cards
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
March 29, 2019
@MakeISgreatagain
You seem to have a habit of making assumptions and posting aggressive comments based on those assumptions. You also seem to enjoy being quite rude.

Being as rude as you seem to like to be and acting that aggressively toward members and Moderators are both violations of the forums terms & conditions for use. Try to keep that in mind the next time you drop by for a visit in TOTEM's house.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
March 29, 2019
i like this cashback week's the only problem is it dosn't help me i have all the cards

Even if you have all the cards it does help. The offer is extended until April 5. If you buy the new releases through the week, you will get cash backed for one card. Every little bit helps.

Of course if you did the April pre-order thing, then it won't help.
MakeISgreatagain
Joined in Sep 2017

19 post(s)
March 30, 2019
Rude and agressive ? How that ? Because I don't use a lot of smileys in the end of each sentence ? Or because I told a guy that I didn't like lessons teacher ? Or maybe because I told a moderator that was trying to make a fool of me, pretending I couldn't read and shouting at me in caps lock and bold characters, that it was not his job as a moderator to behave like that ? What do you think actually about HIS comment ? And what was the point to add fuel to the fire when the debate was over and everybody was cool ?
I'm ok to respect the rules, and I actually do, but these rules are for everyone, including the white knights that flamed me because I was upset by Totem, and I don't see anyone telling them something. You talk about rules ? Well, there are rules above "Totem's house" like you say, and it's my right to express my dissatisfaction on the forum in a polite way without having to be the target of trashtalking or acts of intimidation. I've even explained myself with technical arguments, that were just answered by the TallMan by another troll. Well, if I say to a troll to buzz off, then maybe it's time to clean your own house, because I shouldn't have to do that at all.
d00bies
Joined in Dec 2018

59 post(s)
March 30, 2019 (edited)
And now all of my hard earned credits will dissappear. Thanks!

Special note for people who haven't been through this before. If there are lower priced classic cards out there that you like, but haven't bought, do those first. Then get one of the newer cards (or one of the higher priced duo cards as your fourth). I think that 4 girl card is still available if that's your thing.
I got the Anissa/Ginebra card as my 4th.

+1 for this comment! Also +1 to Totem for this promotion. I bought 500cr, grabbed 20 cards so far, and still have 350cr including a level up bonus. Thanks again, this one excellent! 👍👍
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 post(s)
March 30, 2019 (edited)
My favorite promotion...thank you, and through the week.

Does it end before next Friday's cards come out? Does it include only this Friday and then M-R next week?
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3753 post(s)
March 30, 2019
@MakeISgreatagain

I have read all of your Posts and it is quite obvious that you still don't understand how the Promotion works...

So to Make it clear...
You have to First BUY 4 cards with Credits.
And after you BUY the 4th card, the Credits used to buy that card are Credited back to your Account.

You Wrote:
... and indeed, in case of the cashback, they are never spent, since the system give them before, so the amount of credits stay the same.
This is why I assumed it would worked. It looked logical.

The System Deducts the Credits First. If you Don't have enough Credits, the Purchase will not go through.
After the Purchase is Successful, the Card is Added to your collection, and the Credits Returned.
See you have to Buy it 1st, then the Credits are Returned.

I Have no Idea why you thought the system can put Credits Back in Before you Spend them. that is just not logical.

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3753 post(s)
March 30, 2019 (edited)
@ALL

I'll share a smart Idea with you. Follow along.

Knowing that you Buy 4 and get credit back for the 4th one...
It is Logical to Buy the Three Least Expensive Cards 1st, and then buy the Most Expensive card as the 4th one.
So you get the Most Credits back..

Now that is logically the best way to Maximize this Promotion.

Some members do it the opposite,
They Buy the 3 most expensive ones, and then buy the Cheapest one Last so they get the least number of credits back.

Edit:
I see @guvato also shared this same Smart Idea above...
👍 @guvato
DIKCM
Joined in Nov 2016

1 post(s)
March 30, 2019
NICE TO MEET YOU AVA BLACK GO MASSSAGE AND SLEEPS...

BEAUTIFULLS....
kleinerB
Joined in Feb 2008

13 post(s)
March 30, 2019
Cashback is the first event till years beginning, that is worth to be named so! Thx!
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 post(s)
March 30, 2019
@Dorsai6 I will be glad to take you up on your offer if there is a way to help improve Totem I would be more than glad. I love this sservice and would be happy to give something back.

I need a bit of time I'm hosing over my ISP right nown redownloading every card that I forgot to get a preview on w/ turned out to be about 2500 lol because they ticked me off.

Contact me and let me know the details...

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !