Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Everything about iStripper

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
April 5, 2019 (edited)
The wording given last Friday was, in itself, quite clear but I wonder if Totem really intended what it said because the change from Paris (and most of Western and Central Europe) going from CET (GMT+1) to CEST (GMT+2) was last weekend - i.e. the change occurred after the announcement of the offer and Totem may have forgotten to take this into account.

EDIT: While this post was being composed Kaiju posted this weeks special offer and used the same 9:00 (GMT+1) wording so my speculation above was probably wrong.
spiderman1804
Joined in Feb 2008

439 post(s)
April 5, 2019
Most countries in Europe have summer time since 31st March.

United Kingdom
GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) = winter time (GMT + 0)
BST (British Summer Time) = summer time (GMT +1)
WET (Western European Time) = winter time (GMT +0)
WEST (Western European Summer Time) = summer time (GMT +1)

France and most countries of the European Union
CET (Central European Time) = winter time (GMT +1)
CEST (Central European Summer Time) = Summer time (GMT +2)

See also:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_European_Time
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_European_Time
johho
Joined in Mar 2010

46 post(s)
April 5, 2019
@kaiju, @Manue - Cashback week - last week.
Bought some packs with four cards - OK. Last at Thursday (April 4th) evening didnt work. Bought 4 cards and for last did pay 15.
Where is cashback? How long need wait?
johho
Joined in Mar 2010

46 post(s)
April 5, 2019
@Kaiju, @Manue looking in history why for Leanne Lace Very Persuasive took twice - 15 + 15?!
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1028 post(s)
April 5, 2019
@johho Hello, please log a ticket through the customer service Please provide all the details .We will get back to you as soon as possible. thank you

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !