Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Everything about iStripper

kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
September 7, 2018
Thank God It's Friday and we gonna give out credits this weekend!!

But first of all, let's have a look to what we have released this week :

Cashback weekend

The concept is quite simple : Buy Four cards and we reimburse instantly the 4th. It works every 4 cards you purchase throughout the weekend.

How to enjoy your cashback ?

There is nothing special to do, actually. Just browse the store or featured tab, buy 4 cards and you'll be instantly credited with the amount of the last one, and so on....

Have a great weekend guys.
lugormod
Joined in Jun 2015

4 post(s)
September 7, 2018
Did cashback will work today(friday) ?
kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
September 7, 2018
Did cashback will work today(friday) ?

Yep, It's starting today à 11am, Paris time (in 45 minutes).
Paintsnudes
Joined in Sep 2012

361 post(s)
September 7, 2018
I thought it started with this announcement, I just bought 4 cards and got no reimbursement. 😳
kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
September 7, 2018
I thought it started with this announcement, I just bought 4 cards and got no reimbursement. 😳

My bad, I have posted this news one hour to early.

Don't worry, I'm going to reimburse you the last one.
Kruxt
Joined in Nov 2013

12 post(s)
September 7, 2018
I have the same problem as Paintsnudes, saw the forum post, bought 4, no reimbursement.
Paintsnudes
Joined in Sep 2012

361 post(s)
September 7, 2018
@kaiju, thank you, I was just going to bed, and saw you replied. the best customer service. Thanks😊
Collector
Joined in Nov 2007

5 post(s)
September 7, 2018
I just bought three cards. it double charged for one, Leila Smith, but didn't deduct the second time, then gave me my third card free. Pretty sure I shouldn't let this go. Anyone able to fix this for me? Thanks in advance!

Love this promotion though.
kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
September 7, 2018
Kruxt
Inscrit en nov. 2013
13 message(s)

Il y a 27 minutes

Same problem, same solution ;)
Kruxt
Joined in Nov 2013

12 post(s)
September 7, 2018
Thank you, Kaiju.
mage767
Joined in Oct 2011

24 post(s)
September 7, 2018
My bad, I have posted this news one hour to early.

Don't worry, I'm going to reimburse you the last one.

Same problem here. Thanks in advance.
Scruffus
Joined in May 2013

8 post(s)
September 7, 2018
I logged on tonight to check the weekend sale. I see that many people are having issues - can anyone confirm that it's working yet?
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

704 post(s)
September 7, 2018
It's working. Thanks to some price level maagement I managed to get around 150 cards, with a very hefty discount!

For some reason, Paypal also worked, so I continued my collecting spree...

All in all, this continues to be the best sale, but I don't know how I'll aproach a future one like this - I already have all the 480p cards I wanted :D
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

395 post(s)
September 7, 2018
Im happy and sad. I just bought 28 cards within the last week as the get 20% free happened but I still have a huge backlog and now I will definitely go ahead and get caught up.

What a great time to be a member.
RT98
Joined in Jul 2017

36 post(s)
September 7, 2018
Well said, the past month had been a great series of TGIF's. Let's hope the next ones will be just as good. 👌
wank5773004
Joined in Jul 2017

12 post(s)
September 7, 2018
Why didn't I get a reimbursement for the fourth card I bought?
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 post(s)
September 7, 2018
This is HUGE for me. I was so mad I missed last week this turns out to be even better THANK YOU
Techno66
Joined in Oct 2017

3 post(s)
September 7, 2018 (edited)
Ich habe soeben die 4. Karte gekauft, jedoch keine Erstattung der 4. Karte erhalten ? Es scheint noch nicht zu funktionieren ! Wirklich traurig !
cjcarrera
Joined in Jul 2008

5 post(s)
September 7, 2018
I just bought 8 cards and only have 1 card reimbursement
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

604 post(s)
September 7, 2018
Well said, the past month had been a great series of TGIF's. Let's hope the next ones will be just as good. 👌

Very much agreed - excellent promo again! Time to fill more gaps in the collection!
matty2828
Joined in Sep 2008

14 post(s)
September 7, 2018
Damn. I literally bought every card this week when it came out...
Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 post(s)
September 7, 2018
@Wanks,

If you expect help, you need to provide more information than just a statement that "why didn't I get a reimbursement for the fourth Card I bought".

Need to provide details of what you bought or better yet lodge a ticket with support as they have the details of your purchases.
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 post(s)
September 7, 2018
Great promo, Thanks, Totem!

Everything working fine for me in regards to the rebate.

Many members use the old low rez shows to get a high rez show free. For me, I only buy 3k shows. Buy three, get one free! Even works for new releases!

All in all, promos don't get better than this. Choose your own cards at a 25% discount!
tresk
Joined in Aug 2016

69 post(s)
September 7, 2018
Noch vor einer Minute Gloria / Sheer Lace Zu Sammlung hinzugefügt
Noch vor einer Minute Gloria / Sheer Lace Zu Sammlung hinzugefügt

habe 2x für eine karte gezahlt und mir wurden 16.25 credits abgezogen
diese karte müsste gratis sein
wank5773004
Joined in Jul 2017

12 post(s)
September 7, 2018
@Cartref,
When I was buying the fourth card "Rita Y/She's No Angel", I did not receive a reimbursement.
By the way, here are the five CARDS I bought today:
1 .Alyssia Kent/Between The Lines
2.Rebecca Volpetti / No Way Out
3.Sophie Sparks / Miss Interpretation
4.Rita Y / She's No Angel
5.Clarice / Bare Necessity
MasteX
Joined in Sep 2017

1 post(s)
September 7, 2018
i just bought 4 cards as well and the card Anny Aurora / Smooth as silk should have been reimbursed but my history doesn't show it the other 3 were
Dorothy / Classic
Barbara / Classic
Alanis / Classic
So i'll wait for reimbursement
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

231 post(s)
September 7, 2018
Good afternoon Admins,
system missed one cashback,
can You pls. fix.
thx
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

604 post(s)
For me this promo has worked all the time. Every 4th card gets reimbursed, no problem. Although, curiously there are some discrepancies of the exact amounts - see the picture above. In some cases, where the card cost me 11 credits, 11 credits gets reimbursed as expected. But in other cases the reimbursement shows as being only 10.99 credits.

As far I noticed, exactly 11 credits were actually reimbursed (= my credit amount didn't change at all for every fourth purchase), but for some reason it shows as 10.99 in my account history.

Besides, when the discount is this good, I wouldn't be whining about 0.01 credit differences even if that was the case :)
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 post(s)
September 7, 2018
My softeware froze on my fourth purchase (Ria Sunn / Kinky Pleasures), and I was not credited the 13.75 credits for the purchase. Image attached showing the failure by the system to credit the free card.
Romla
Joined in Jul 2016

142 post(s)
I bought many cards and it was working fine, but I didn't get credit back for the last card I bought (Katy Jones / I'm All Business) . Under which category should I contact support: Billing, Software or something else? There is no Promotion category.

Edit: Yes, the software is sometimes freezing after buying a card, but it was not a problem until it happened when buying the fourth card.

Edit 2: I want to buy other cards, but I don't know if the card counter is working as I am expecting it to be. Was it reset when I was not credited back or not?

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !