Thanks God It's Friday

Forum / Everything about iStripper

kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
May 12, 2017 (edited)
Thanks God It's Friday and it's time to achieve your desires!

Among the releases of this week, you have Carolina Abril from Spain who performs a show that is worth seeing. This girl from southern Europe knows how to titillate your senses ^_^!

Talking about hot girls from southern Europe, you can't miss the last XXX show of Rebecca Volpetti either.

Releases of this week

Mystery Envelopes

We were mysterious and it's time to enlighten you!
This weekend, you have a chance to get the cards of your wishlist at -20% thanks to our mystery envelopes.

Each envelope contains 5 cards discounted by 20%. At least One of these cards are picked up from your wishlist!

• Go to featured
  • Click Mystery Envelopes tab
  • Open your mystery envelope

You can open as many envelopes as you want until the promo ends on Sunday midnight (PST).

Tip:
* Make sure you set your wishlist BEFORE opening the envelopes so that your changes are well taken into account in the drawings:).
Indyc
Joined in Nov 2016

12 post(s)
May 12, 2017
Not sure I could make a blind purchase like that without a bigger discount or ALL 5 guaranteed to be randomly from wishlist. One "dud" and you are basically purchasing mostly random cards for full price.
Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 post(s)
May 12, 2017
Thanks enjoy.😎
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 post(s)
May 12, 2017
Whatr Indyc said, I agree. Not for me.

I'm sure the promotion will appear to some.
SanityAbsent
Joined in Jan 2017

13 post(s)
May 12, 2017
Agreed with @Indyc, all 5 guaranteed from Wishlist would sell tons of envelopes for everyone. A 20-100% chance does not make it worth it.
plrage
Joined in Jan 2008

25 post(s)
May 12, 2017
I'm not interested in buying random cards either. One of the previous offers, buy 5 cards and get the last one for free, is so much better than random packs.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
May 12, 2017 (edited)
Well its not often I can enter into the Weekend Sales.

Fortunately I hadn't yet purchased this weeks cards so I put them all in a wishlist and got 5 of them for 55 credits.

Thank you very much Totem 👍

PS - I've bought the other two as well now 😊
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
May 12, 2017
@Indyc
One "dud" and you are basically purchasing mostly random cards for full price.

Not exactly full price. No matter if those 5 cards are selected from your wishlist or from other cards, all 5 cards are discounted by 20%.

Theoretically if I have only 1 card in my wishlist, that card should be selected at 100%.

Question: Those envelopes contains only cards from collection "e" and "f", or "a" and "c" as well? Which collections are included?
kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
May 12, 2017
all 5 cards are discounted by 20%.

exactly :)

Question: Those envelopes contains only cards from collection "e" and "f", or "a" and "c" as well? Which collections are included?

E, F, A & C are included for sure :)
SilentBluff
Joined in Jan 2017

34 post(s)
May 12, 2017
Some question:
I have in my wishlisy cards with price 25, 20 and 16 credits. Mistery envelope cost 125-20% = 100 credits. Is it mean, that card from my wishlist that cost 20 and 16 credits don't include in pack?
Or, for example:
In pack i have 5 cards that cost 16 credits. 16*5 = 80 credits. BUT! Envelope cost 100 credits. How can i know that in my envelope? Save my credits or not save?
kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
May 12, 2017
Some question:
I have in my wishlisy cards with price 25, 20 and 16 credits. Mistery envelope cost 125-20% = 100 credits. Is it mean, that card from my wishlist that cost 20 and 16 credits don't include in pack?
Or, for example:
In pack i have 5 cards that cost 16 credits. 16*5 = 80 credits. BUT! Envelope cost 100 credits. How can i know that in my envelope? Save my credits or not save?

We apply the discount on each card of your pack.

For instance, if you have 5 cards that cost 16 credits, you pack will cost 64 credits instead of 80.
SilentBluff
Joined in Jan 2017

34 post(s)
May 12, 2017
Some question:
Or, for example:
We apply the discount on each card of your pack.

For instance, if you have 5 cards that cost 16 credits, you pack will cost 64 credits instead of 80.

Ok. Now my pack cost 100, it means, that it don't included cards with price 20 and 16, right?
Indyc
Joined in Nov 2016

12 post(s)
May 12, 2017
@Indyc
One "dud" and you are basically purchasing mostly random cards for full price.
Not exactly full price. No matter if those 5 cards are selected from your wishlist or from other cards, all 5 cards are discounted by 20%.

It would be full price, allow me to explain:

Lets say that you are somehow buying cards full price for 10 each. Buying 4 cards that you want would be 40.

Lets now say they apply a 20% discount to it at 5 random cards (with the 1-5 wishlist...a HUGE varience) for 40. If only one of those cards was one that you do not like whatsoever - you just purchased 4 cards you hopefully like for 40.

Honestly I think the core problem is that the wishlist count can vary SO much. If it was 3-4 I would be up for it. Also it does not seem to take account of if I have wishlists cards that are lower resolution and would be cheaper anyways.

cobrasu
Joined in May 2015

56 post(s)
May 12, 2017 (edited)
I open 5 cards of a pack but these all 5 cards are not on my wishlist,it is a really bull *****! It is a another random card trick show.I got 5 what I dislike cards.
cobrasu
Joined in May 2015

56 post(s)
May 12, 2017
I open 5 cards of a mytery envelope pack but these all 5 cards are not on my wishlist,it is a really bull *****! It is a another random card trick show.I got 5 what I dislike cards.
AmerikanGhost
Joined in Dec 2016

9 post(s)
May 12, 2017
All the "special" sales are cool and stuff, but all I want are REMASTERED CARDS!
CrackCrazy
Joined in Jun 2010

47 post(s)
May 12, 2017
Promotions involving the purchase of cards you do not want makes no sense. Totam should allow us to deselect the cards we will never buy, so these promotions at least include cards we some interest in. This type of promotion does more ***** than good. When you put out a "poor" card, stop trying to trick loyal customers into purchasing it!
AmerikanGhost
Joined in Dec 2016

9 post(s)
May 12, 2017
Agreed! That feature would be great! Or at least a 30 min return policy on things like this. I've never bought any of the "mystery" packs they promote, mainly because of reasons like that.
Amelly
Joined in Jan 2008

376 post(s)
May 12, 2017
Le logiciel me demande si j'ai fait un voeu ?
Oui, j'en ai fait un : que toutes les cartes soient gratuites lol 😄
eizes1
Joined in Apr 2010

6 post(s)
May 12, 2017
I bought 4 packs with one card from my wishlist in each pack. I will not buy any more packs - better to wait for a 12% discount for demo shows, which I can select.
peterbanker
Joined in Jan 2009

213 post(s)
May 12, 2017
I am extremely happy with the mystery envelopes.

Thanks Team
Richie94
Joined in Nov 2015

89 post(s)
May 12, 2017
Yeah same for me, I will never buy random cards
spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 post(s)
May 12, 2017
Not an ideal promotion since I never used the wishlist feature before and so I put 5 cards in my wishlist.
The first Mystery Pack I bought I did not receive a single girl from my wishlist. I also got 2 XXX shows which I was not expecting as I rarely buy those I also got an older style card.

I closed down the software and then loaded up again and bought another mystery pack. This time I got one of the girls in my wishlist but the rest are girls I would not normally buy but at least I did not get any XXX cards that time or older shows.

I tried it and it was fun but not worth it in the end.

Sales and discounts are better for sure.
ALS
Joined in Feb 2017

24 post(s)
May 12, 2017
These blind actions are not good for me i dont want risk to take girls that i dont like or i ***** them.
Mugsy
Joined in Jan 2012

54 post(s)
May 12, 2017
Estonika needs a little more variety in her wardrobe. This what now...her SEVENTH black outfit?
krys68
Joined in Oct 2011

182 post(s)
May 12, 2017
Ayant déjà trop de cartes dans ma collection que je regrette d'avoir achetées (et dont je ne peux hélas pas me débarasser), hors de question que je prenne le risque de les augmenter avec ce genre de ventes à l'aveugle.
Espérons que la promo de vendredi prochain sera plus intéressante.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
May 12, 2017
What's this WishList thingy and where would I find it?
jamegar
Joined in Dec 2008

4 post(s)
May 12, 2017
What's this WishList thingy and where would I find it?

Make sure you have iStripper at a recent enough update. I looked about on the one I had a bit before downloading the installer again and reinstalling. Then it is under the Get Her Naked button.
4xaf
Joined in Feb 2008

2 post(s)
May 12, 2017
to opening the envelope it´s impossible:
Etwas ist schiefgelaufen. Für weitere Infos bitte den Support kontaktieren. Fehlercode:
52.8 Credits
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 post(s)
May 12, 2017
Re: Promotions involving the purchase of cards you do not want makes no sense.

I don't buy these things either, but I think they are a good idea from Totem's perspective. I think their main goal is to get new customers to start buying cards. A random selection of cards is more likely to be valuable to a person with few cards than to a person with many. It's a way show someone the value of Totem's product.

If Totem offered a package of only wish-list cards, they would in effect giving a discount on the cards you are most likely to buy at full price.

@Chicsans

The wishlist is a relatively new feature that many members requested. When you click on a card in the Girls Store the card page has a control at the bottom that lets you add it to your personal wishlist. This is a way for those with a limited budget to earmark a card for future purchase. The Girls Store has a filter that lets you display only cards on your wishlist. I assume this wishlist information is stored on Totem's server so they can use it to select cards for promotions like this week end.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !