Dolz vs. Babydolz

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

Viki
已加入 在 Oct 2007

152 发布
12 天 以前
Dear VirtuaGrils Lovers,

sorry asking maybe an silly question: But I do not understand what is really the difference between Dolz and Babydolz - every day I'm getting a little amount of Babydolz - but when I like to buy an card from the secondary marketplace it shows me 0 Dolz - but on the other hand I'm able to buy items with my collected Babydolz in the internal Dolz store.

So my question: Do I have to convert Babydolz into Dolz bevor I can use them on the secondary marketplace? And on the other hand if I bought Dolz do I have them convert to Babydolz bevor I can use them? And can I use Babydolz if I like to buy an mint card from the third season?

Have a nice Sunday and stay health :-)
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1559 发布
12 天 以前
Chère @Viki,

La monnaie Dolz est une crypto monnaie. Les bbD's sont une récompense propre a iStripper.
Ce sont donc deux choses différentes. Et actuellement aucune façon de convertir l'un vers l'autre n'existe. Pour le reste, vous semblez avoir bien compris le mode de fonctionnement.

Je vous souhaite également un bon Dimanche.😊

Dear @Viki,

Dolz currency is a cryptocurrency. BBD's are a reward specific to iStripper.
So they are two different things. And currently no way to convert one to the other exists. For the rest, you seem to have understood how it works.

I also wish you a good Sunday.😊

Viki
已加入 在 Oct 2007

152 发布
12 天 以前
My dear Philours,

thanks very much for your answer :-) Everything is clear now :-)

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!