Dolz vs. Babydolz

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

Viki
Inscrit en Oct 2007

152 message(s)
Il y a 13 jours
Dear VirtuaGrils Lovers,

sorry asking maybe an silly question: But I do not understand what is really the difference between Dolz and Babydolz - every day I'm getting a little amount of Babydolz - but when I like to buy an card from the secondary marketplace it shows me 0 Dolz - but on the other hand I'm able to buy items with my collected Babydolz in the internal Dolz store.

So my question: Do I have to convert Babydolz into Dolz bevor I can use them on the secondary marketplace? And on the other hand if I bought Dolz do I have them convert to Babydolz bevor I can use them? And can I use Babydolz if I like to buy an mint card from the third season?

Have a nice Sunday and stay health :-)
Philours
Inscrit en Feb 2019

1559 message(s)
Il y a 13 jours
Chère @Viki,

La monnaie Dolz est une crypto monnaie. Les bbD's sont une récompense propre a iStripper.
Ce sont donc deux choses différentes. Et actuellement aucune façon de convertir l'un vers l'autre n'existe. Pour le reste, vous semblez avoir bien compris le mode de fonctionnement.

Je vous souhaite également un bon Dimanche.😊

Dear @Viki,

Dolz currency is a cryptocurrency. BBD's are a reward specific to iStripper.
So they are two different things. And currently no way to convert one to the other exists. For the rest, you seem to have understood how it works.

I also wish you a good Sunday.😊

Viki
Inscrit en Oct 2007

152 message(s)
Il y a 12 jours
My dear Philours,

thanks very much for your answer :-) Everything is clear now :-)

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !