July 12, 2018
is there anything i can do?
Manue
团队
CUSTOMER SERVICE
已加入 在 Nov 2014

1028 发布
July 12, 2018
@MissLizVicious Hi,please click on 'sync with server' in the software's settings and try again. If there is still an error message, hover your mouse on '*****' and provide the full error message
MissLizVicious
已加入 在 Jul 2018

22 发布
July 12, 2018
I tried Sync with Server no change, there is NO error message it is just Stuck at 25% im not getting any kind of error message.
MissLizVicious
已加入 在 Jul 2018

22 发布
July 12, 2018
@MissLizVicious Hi,please click on 'sync with server' in the software's settings and try again. If there is still an error message, hover your mouse on '*****' and provide the full error message

I Remoded the download and my other download started once that finishes ill try the first one again thank youfor all your help.

Manue
团队
CUSTOMER SERVICE
已加入 在 Nov 2014

1028 发布
July 12, 2018
@MissLizVicious Hello, please log a ticket through the customer service or send us an email to [email protected] IF you encounter more issues. Please provide all the details , your username We will get back to you as soon as possible. thank you

MissLizVicious
已加入 在 Jul 2018

22 发布
July 12, 2018
@MissLizVicious Hello, please log a ticket through the customer service or send us an email to [email protected] IF you encounter more issues. Please provide all the details , your username We will get back to you as soon as possible. thank you

no problem the guy before gave me an idea and it worked.. I was able to just stop and then start over the download

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!