July 12, 2018
is there anything i can do?
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 post(s)
July 12, 2018
@MissLizVicious Hi,please click on 'sync with server' in the software's settings and try again. If there is still an error message, hover your mouse on '*****' and provide the full error message
MissLizVicious
Joined in Jul 2018

22 post(s)
July 12, 2018
I tried Sync with Server no change, there is NO error message it is just Stuck at 25% im not getting any kind of error message.
MissLizVicious
Joined in Jul 2018

22 post(s)
July 12, 2018
@MissLizVicious Hi,please click on 'sync with server' in the software's settings and try again. If there is still an error message, hover your mouse on '*****' and provide the full error message

I Remoded the download and my other download started once that finishes ill try the first one again thank youfor all your help.

Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 post(s)
July 12, 2018
@MissLizVicious Hello, please log a ticket through the customer service or send us an email to [email protected] IF you encounter more issues. Please provide all the details , your username We will get back to you as soon as possible. thank you

MissLizVicious
Joined in Jul 2018

22 post(s)
July 12, 2018
@MissLizVicious Hello, please log a ticket through the customer service or send us an email to [email protected] IF you encounter more issues. Please provide all the details , your username We will get back to you as soon as possible. thank you

no problem the guy before gave me an idea and it worked.. I was able to just stop and then start over the download

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !