Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Join the Discord  

  Fórum / Tudo sobre iStripper

Polskerino
De em Sep 2024

2 post(s)
Faz 21 days
How do i join the discord server?
The invite doesnt seem to work for me
stefnev1
MODERADOR
De em Jul 2008

4795 post(s)
Faz 21 days (edited)
@Polskerino : try with the link below
https://discord.gg/E4FwQdmjZ

This link is valid for 30 days.
Polskerino
De em Sep 2024

2 post(s)
Faz 20 days
Thanks it works.
For some reason i cant accept discord invites from my PC, but worked when I tried from my phone.

Você ainda não está autorizado a participar

Como usuário gratuito iStripper, você não tem permissão para responder a um tópico no fórum ou criar um novo tópico
Mas você poderá acessar as categorias e conceitos básicos e entrar em contato com nossa comunidade.!