Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Join the Discord  

  Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Polskerino
Desde en Sep 2024

2 posts
Hace 21 días
How do i join the discord server?
The invite doesnt seem to work for me
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4795 posts
Hace 21 días (edited)
@Polskerino : try with the link below
https://discord.gg/E4FwQdmjZ

This link is valid for 30 days.
Polskerino
Desde en Sep 2024

2 posts
Hace 20 días
Thanks it works.
For some reason i cant accept discord invites from my PC, but worked when I tried from my phone.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!