Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
Stormswa21
Dołączył: Jun 2022

5 post(y/ów)
8 dni temu
how to get free credits when you go up levels, just got platinum because im degenerate but didnt recieve the 50 coins yet. Do I need to click somehwere?
Evaneself
Dołączył: Dec 2019

544 post(y/ów)
8 dni temu
No. Just give a Synchronize or exit an restart the app.
Stormswa21
Dołączył: Jun 2022

5 post(y/ów)
8 dni temu
done that a couple times already. Nothing.
M4RS
Dołączył: Dec 2022

97 post(y/ów)
8 dni temu
Did you checked your profile history? You might have them already without noticing.
Stormswa21
Dołączył: Jun 2022

5 post(y/ów)
8 dni temu
yes I did I didnt get them. Went all the way back.
Wyldanimal
MODERATOR
Dołączył: Mar 2008

4455 post(y/ów)
8 dni temu (edited)
@Stormswa21

I have just added the credits for reaching Platinum VIP Level.
I also when back through your history
You did receive the Bonus credits for Both Silver VIP Level and Gold VIP Level.
2026-09-10 02:48:30: 10 credits given for level change: Silver
2026-09-14 05:24:34: 20 credits given for level change: Gold
2026-09-19 17:42:05: 50 credits given for level change: Platinum

Stormswa21
Dołączył: Jun 2022

5 post(y/ów)
8 dni temu
Thank you looking into it and taking care of it so quickly, your the best.
Signara
Dołączył: Nov 2017

25 post(y/ów)
7 dni temu
Sometimes I think those automated rewards can take a while, at least the achievements do. I've completed the requirements for some of those in the past, and spammed re-sync to see if it unlocks, but it didn't work. And then a couple days later i had been awarded it so.
Lucrisp
Dołączył: Feb 2026

1 post(y/ów)
5 dni temu
I can't see the credit screen. When I click the credits button I am just presented with a black screen with nothing visible on it. I can't buy credits if the credits page doesn't work properly.
willyweekly
Dołączył: Jul 2015

496 post(y/ów)
5 dni temu
I can't see the credit screen. When I click the credits button I am just presented with a black screen with nothing visible on it. I can't buy credits if the credits page doesn't work properly.

Are you in the website or the app? Also, different countries have different rules and pay options/providers.

I use the app. For me, when I click the "green plus" next to my credits, the option to buy credits opens in an internet window.
celine
EKIPA
Dołączył: Sep 2007

2502 post(y/ów)
4 dni temu
I can't see the credit screen. When I click the credits button I am just presented with a black screen with nothing visible on it. I can't buy credits if the credits page doesn't work properly.

could you paste this url in your browser, incognito mode please ? https://www.istripper.com/credits
Manue
EKIPA
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Dołączył: Nov 2014

1310 post(y/ów)
4 dni temu
@Lucrisp Hi, Why are you using an older version ? Could you please install the current one ?

https://www.istripper.com/

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !