Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
Stormswa21
Joined in Jun 2022

5 글
9 일수 이전
how to get free credits when you go up levels, just got platinum because im degenerate but didnt recieve the 50 coins yet. Do I need to click somehwere?
Evaneself
Joined in Dec 2019

544 글
9 일수 이전
No. Just give a Synchronize or exit an restart the app.
Stormswa21
Joined in Jun 2022

5 글
8 일수 이전
done that a couple times already. Nothing.
M4RS
Joined in Dec 2022

97 글
8 일수 이전
Did you checked your profile history? You might have them already without noticing.
Stormswa21
Joined in Jun 2022

5 글
8 일수 이전
yes I did I didnt get them. Went all the way back.
Wyldanimal
중재자
Joined in Mar 2008

4455 글
8 일수 이전 (edited)
@Stormswa21

I have just added the credits for reaching Platinum VIP Level.
I also when back through your history
You did receive the Bonus credits for Both Silver VIP Level and Gold VIP Level.
2026-09-10 02:48:30: 10 credits given for level change: Silver
2026-09-14 05:24:34: 20 credits given for level change: Gold
2026-09-19 17:42:05: 50 credits given for level change: Platinum

Stormswa21
Joined in Jun 2022

5 글
8 일수 이전
Thank you looking into it and taking care of it so quickly, your the best.
Signara
Joined in Nov 2017

25 글
7 일수 이전
Sometimes I think those automated rewards can take a while, at least the achievements do. I've completed the requirements for some of those in the past, and spammed re-sync to see if it unlocks, but it didn't work. And then a couple days later i had been awarded it so.
Lucrisp
Joined in Feb 2026

1 글
5 일수 이전
I can't see the credit screen. When I click the credits button I am just presented with a black screen with nothing visible on it. I can't buy credits if the credits page doesn't work properly.
willyweekly
Joined in Jul 2015

496 글
5 일수 이전
I can't see the credit screen. When I click the credits button I am just presented with a black screen with nothing visible on it. I can't buy credits if the credits page doesn't work properly.

Are you in the website or the app? Also, different countries have different rules and pay options/providers.

I use the app. For me, when I click the "green plus" next to my credits, the option to buy credits opens in an internet window.
celine
운영
Joined in Sep 2007

2502 글
5 일수 이전
I can't see the credit screen. When I click the credits button I am just presented with a black screen with nothing visible on it. I can't buy credits if the credits page doesn't work properly.

could you paste this url in your browser, incognito mode please ? https://www.istripper.com/credits
Manue
운영
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1310 글
5 일수 이전
@Lucrisp Hi, Why are you using an older version ? Could you please install the current one ?

https://www.istripper.com/

아직 참여할 수 없습니다.

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内の주제に参加したり新しい주제を作ることはできません。
でもベーシック카테고리には参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!