Thank God It's Friday  

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

celine
EKIPA

1652 post(y/ów)
24 dni temu
Thank God IT's Friday, guys! And to be honest, I can't wait to be in week-end!
What a week we had, especially with the huge success of our new premium offers!...

Still, let me try to sumarize the wealth of this week releases:
  • I hope Lana Lane saved you from a huge cold on Monday with "Love Is A Heartbeat Away"
  • Tiny shorts are definitely my favorite outfit when worn by Shelena for "Un Parfum D'Eté" (also on mobile)
  • Julia Graff loves fine lingerie and this is why she feels so horny in "Blue Tenderness"
  • A FANTASTIC apron dresses Mina Von D this week, and she's "A True Doll" (also on mobile)
  • Would you be able to have dinner with Eva Generosi and her "Décolleté Hypnotique"
  • Layla Scarlett's last show released today "Slip'N Slide" is definitely a MUST-HAVE! Sublime! (also on mobile)
  • First release of the super promising Alice Zaffyre, " Not In The Blockchain" for the moment :)

And in VR 180:

Ada Lapiedra, future milf and present absolut cutie

https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/48ec668cb271e5ff

BUNNYX and THRILL SPIN - week 2

Didn't have enough time to enjoy two of our most generous promo games ? No worries, they will accompany you for all the coming week!

With the BunnyX you can win: 30, 90, 150, 300 credits, 2, 3 or 5 cards or a Special Event Card and the Thrill Spin can reward you with 50, 100, 250, 500 or 1000 credits, 3 or 4 cards or Special Event Card!

Enjoy!

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !