Thank God It's Friday  

Forum / Alles über iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1653 Beiträge
Vor 26 Tagen
Thank God IT's Friday, guys! And to be honest, I can't wait to be in week-end!
What a week we had, especially with the huge success of our new premium offers!...

Still, let me try to sumarize the wealth of this week releases:
  • I hope Lana Lane saved you from a huge cold on Monday with "Love Is A Heartbeat Away"
  • Tiny shorts are definitely my favorite outfit when worn by Shelena for "Un Parfum D'Eté" (also on mobile)
  • Julia Graff loves fine lingerie and this is why she feels so horny in "Blue Tenderness"
  • A FANTASTIC apron dresses Mina Von D this week, and she's "A True Doll" (also on mobile)
  • Would you be able to have dinner with Eva Generosi and her "Décolleté Hypnotique"
  • Layla Scarlett's last show released today "Slip'N Slide" is definitely a MUST-HAVE! Sublime! (also on mobile)
  • First release of the super promising Alice Zaffyre, " Not In The Blockchain" for the moment :)

And in VR 180:

Ada Lapiedra, future milf and present absolut cutie

https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/48ec668cb271e5ff

BUNNYX and THRILL SPIN - week 2

Didn't have enough time to enjoy two of our most generous promo games ? No worries, they will accompany you for all the coming week!

With the BunnyX you can win: 30, 90, 150, 300 credits, 2, 3 or 5 cards or a Special Event Card and the Thrill Spin can reward you with 50, 100, 250, 500 or 1000 credits, 3 or 4 cards or Special Event Card!

Enjoy!

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen