Can I merge two accounts into one?

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Petmonkee

4 post(y/ów)
June 14, 2012
I had lost my username and password, so when I got my new PC I made a new account... I have found my info again, and I'd love to make the two accounts into one. Is this possible?
Petmonkee

4 post(y/ów)
June 14, 2012
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help. :)
celine
EKIPA

1652 post(y/ów)
June 14, 2012
Sorry we can't merge your 2 accts, please PM me both your usernames so that we find a solution !

cheers
celine
Petmonkee

4 post(y/ów)
June 15, 2012
Is there perhaps some way I could just add the ones I bought on the other account to this one?
Wyldanimal

3762 post(y/ów)
June 15, 2012 (edited)
Did you Send a PM to Celine?
Click the little envelope below her avatar picture..
In your Message, Explain Both Account names, and offer proof that you are the one with both accounts.
Petmonkee

4 post(y/ów)
June 15, 2012
I sent my username and password to her for both accounts earlier today when she asked me to message her but I didn't present any further proof than that to authenticate my ownership of the account. Good idea. I will send her another note. Thanks for the suggestion. :D
Dudicrouz

1 post(y/ów)
July 22, 2019
I have the same thing, I found that I had another account under my same email address, I would like the cards to be brought over to my main, or credited the same value, any way works with me

Wyldanimal

3762 post(y/ów)
July 22, 2019
@Dudicrouz

it's not possible to Merge tow accounts.
you will have to write to Customer service to see if there is any other creative solution.

send an E-mail too:
[email protected]

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !