Can I merge two accounts into one?

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Petmonkee
Joined in Jun 2012

4 post(s)
June 14, 2012
I had lost my username and password, so when I got my new PC I made a new account... I have found my info again, and I'd love to make the two accounts into one. Is this possible?
Petmonkee
Joined in Jun 2012

4 post(s)
June 14, 2012
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help. :)
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1635 post(s)
June 14, 2012
Sorry we can't merge your 2 accts, please PM me both your usernames so that we find a solution !

cheers
celine
Petmonkee
Joined in Jun 2012

4 post(s)
June 15, 2012
Is there perhaps some way I could just add the ones I bought on the other account to this one?
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 post(s)
June 15, 2012 (edited)
Did you Send a PM to Celine?
Click the little envelope below her avatar picture..
In your Message, Explain Both Account names, and offer proof that you are the one with both accounts.
Petmonkee
Joined in Jun 2012

4 post(s)
June 15, 2012
I sent my username and password to her for both accounts earlier today when she asked me to message her but I didn't present any further proof than that to authenticate my ownership of the account. Good idea. I will send her another note. Thanks for the suggestion. :D
Dudicrouz
Joined in Aug 2013

1 post(s)
July 22, 2019
I have the same thing, I found that I had another account under my same email address, I would like the cards to be brought over to my main, or credited the same value, any way works with me

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 post(s)
July 22, 2019
@Dudicrouz

it's not possible to Merge tow accounts.
you will have to write to Customer service to see if there is any other creative solution.

send an E-mail too:
[email protected]

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !