I would like to see every model strip fully naked in iStripper

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
April 15, 2019 (edited)
@john555 - I understand completely - but you persist on asking for an increase in the number a particular type of clip that you personally like and keep on ignoring the facts that

1) A significant number of people like the exact opposite and you are asking them to forego their wants in favour of your own.

2) There are many other clip types that could just as legitimately be requested to have an increased representation but you dismiss these as being irrelevant when in fact they are "competitors" to the type of clip you want.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
April 15, 2019
a poll with 233 participants is Not statistically a good sample.
So there is no solid support to back up your statement.

This is true, and indeed you could take it further to indicate that the vast majority of iStripper users don't care enough either way to bother to vote.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 投稿
April 15, 2019
a poll with 233 participants is Not statistically a good sample.

This is particularly true when the respondents are self-selected.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2430 投稿
April 15, 2019 (edited)
Further to my earlier comment about the boss buying the shoes.

Esp considering say, ~ Hilary's first and second takes here.

From various card comments left by OliverLoky and Ethan, it appears
that models are left to decide themselves whether to leave shoes on
or not for an entire shooting, and the statistics noted by @rabbitman
( 43,5% of all cards are RFN ) would also suggest Studio staff choose to
play no real part in balancing their models' decision re shoes.

Here then is a special request to Totem's costume department:

When discussing outfits with new models backstage..
could you please refrain from referring to the shoes offered
as having been personally bought by the owner ? It may unduely
influence whether models' leave the shoes on throughout their shootings.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 投稿
April 15, 2019 (edited)
In my taste, the sooner shoes are removed the better - specially in table clips.
But it's just impossible to please everyone... so there's not a solution
jihymo26ge
Joined in Dec 2007

33 投稿
April 15, 2019
While I prefer heels on, I don't mind them being off on table clips.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2430 投稿
April 15, 2019 (edited)
@TheEmu , you said..
Totem have access to a much larger data set about what people actually want to buy as opposed to what a few people say that they want. Totem quite naturally can be expected to give greater weight to the sales figures.

Agreed, about the Sales figures...provided that the sales figures used are fully paid initial purchases.
Not purchases subsequently under concession duress ..ie: slot machine bundles and calendar etc.
I will often wait 60 days for permanently shod cards to come on sale before buying.

Btw, decrying every poll's relevance here as due to insufficient sample numbers or discussing an imaginary poll outcome of 40:60 the other way has little relevance imho.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
April 15, 2019
@EverthangForever - the polls are not irrelevant, nor as far as I can remember have I claimed that they are. What are irrelevant, because they are wrong, are the claims so often seen that a poll with a small number of participants indicates strong preference by the mass of mainly non-voting users one way or the other. A 60/40 split is statistically insignificant when 50 people vote, of little more significance when 100 or 200 vote but very significant if thousands vote.
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 投稿
April 15, 2019
I have entered several comments on cards about this.

Totem advertises FULL nudity. Perhaps they should look up the word "FULL" in the dictionary.

I personally do not care about feet...it's fine with me if the model wears shoes, and as Wyldanimal has said this may even be preferable.

My biggest gripe is with stockings. They should always come off in my opinion....both in the show and in some pictures within the photo set.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2430 投稿
April 15, 2019 (edited)
@TheEmu, thank you for clarifying.. What disturbed me was your 60:40 reference used as an example appears to be what rabbitman was referring to as % of permanently shod cards shot. It was certainly not reflected in the poll outcome. Hypotheticals used as arguements always end up sounding a tad biased to me :-/
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4455 投稿
April 15, 2019
@TallandSlimMan
Totem advertises FULL nudity. Perhaps they should look up the word "FULL" in the dictionary.

Totem knows perfectly the sense of this word, it's not fair to ask them to read the dictionary. Thank you.
rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 投稿
April 15, 2019
If one is picky in the sense of being a connoissuer, then surely the picky person must acknowledge the need for diversity and balance, and not feel the need to press ones own exquisite taste unto others.

A true connoissuer would never see it as "naked feet vs non naked feet", but instead accept the need for, naked feet, stilletos, pumps, boots, sandals, ***** flops, ballarina shoes, wellies, waders, crocs, clogs, tennis shoes, etc, and etc....

There are 2 ways how you can create such diversity: 1) By making a lot of different cards or 2) putting everything into a few cards. TOTEM has chosen option 1.

If you are to satisfy every kind shoe/no shoe fetisch in every card then you would also have to include every other kind of fetisch into every card, and then we not just talking about shoes, but also have to include, dresses, leggings, stocking, socks, head gear, different uniforms, skirts and so forth. A card would then be very expensive to produce and what we would pay for a card would then als be very high. If production costs were to remain at the same level as now, then, in stead of different cards every day, we would only be getting a single card each 2 months and it would cost 1000 credits. Noone wants that!

With 43,5% af the cards already being naked feet, I will say there is an overwhelming pressence of naked feet, especially considering there is 0% of cards featuring waders.

I don't like the idea that models must wear or not wear a certain thing. I think it is best if the model decides for herself and are not *****. When a model has the freedom to choose what she wears and what she does on camera then she is the most happy and that happiness is reflected in the cards.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2430 投稿
April 15, 2019 (edited)
@rabbitman, what are you smoking ? ....Real full nudity outcomes have nothing to do with waders.
rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 投稿
April 15, 2019
@rabbitman, what are you smoking ? ....Real full nudity outcomes have nothing to do with waders.
It is footwear
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

653 投稿
April 15, 2019
2 - Totem have access to a much larger data set about what people actually want to buy as opposed to what a few people say that they want. Totem quite naturally can be expected to give greater weight to the sales figures.

@TheEmu I agree Totem have access to the sales figures but with so many 'collectors' in the membership, I believe the figures would be offset/skewed.

We all have preferences ... I will buy all of a models cards if i really like her (regardless of her outfits), I will buy most cards where the model wears my favourite type of outfit (school skirts, tiny denim shorts, lacy lingerie)
I can see a models sales indicating her popularity but I am less convinced they indicate if the outfit is popular, even less if she keeps her shoes on.
There are members that love/***** swings and cages but i dont believe sales data would prove their value unless the entire card was swings or cages

@John555
I like to see bare feet but really dont care. I do not judge a performance on footwear.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3761 投稿
April 15, 2019
My biggest gripe is with stockings. They should always come off in my opinion....both in the show and in some pictures within the photo set.

That I would agree with...
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
April 15, 2019
@TheEmu I agree Totem have access to the sales figures but with so many 'collectors' in the membership, I believe the figures would be offset/skewed.

Totem have access to much more detailed figures than just total sales. They could, for example, look at what new customers are buying or at what single diamond members are buying or at whatever easily identifiable sub-group they choose. In particular it would be trivial to filter out those that have nearly full collections or to look at what old cards are selling well (this last to eliminate any bias that some will have to buy new cards and hence to see what people are really selecting from the "menu"). I have no idea what they actually do, but there is plenty of scope for data mining.
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 投稿
April 15, 2019
All of your opinions matter here and I hope iStripper is paying their attention to this hot, trending and disruptive topic, take appropriate action based on all our amazing opinions and make girl watching, an interesting hobby to everyone in here.

Haha, I said that 'Girl watching' is a hobby, knock yourself out!
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2430 投稿
April 15, 2019 (edited)
@TheEmu, thats a good 'heads up' for Totem.
They don't seem to have factored in delayed purchase much at all.
Perhaps their margin loss on discounts will grow as more ppl discard notions of being a collector
and then it will become clearer.
JayZ971
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2009

2209 投稿
April 16, 2019 (edited)
On this subject.............

I want the model to feel comfortable in her performance, so I am OK with either shoes on or off. Though I prefer shoes on in pole clips, again as long as the model is comfortable..........
halopalm
Joined in Jun 2009

20 投稿
April 16, 2019
For me, the definition of " real or unreal " full nudity is meaningless, because female body seems much more noticeable than bare feet. After all, members have various preferences which result in purchasing behavior. Therefore, variety becomes a necessary strategy to fulfill most requirements.
xanthropus
Joined in Jun 2009

71 投稿
April 16, 2019
I like feet, but really, I dont think it matters that much whether models wear shoes or not.
In fact, I love a card in which the models keep their sexy stockings on all the time or stripy knee high socks!
What I think is more important than shoes or no shoes, is more oil, more water, more cream, more milk etc!
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 投稿
April 16, 2019
I thinK it also depends on the shoes.

It would probably take Bonnie longer than an entire show just to get in and out out of those sandals 3 times (for 3 clips).😊

They look nice when they stay on and you can see much of her feet anyway as the sandals are so open.

Personally, unless the shoes come off easily they should stay on for standing and pole clips. It really interrupts the performance when a girl has to bend down or sit down and then struggle with an awkward fastening on a shoe. This is not always obvious (or as obvious) on table clips and I see no reason why shoes can't be removed in table clips if the model wants to.

Knee length or thigh length boots should never be removed (personal preference/fetish) unless you are Merry Pie who manages to strip out of knee length boots whilst in the splits - possibly one of the most awesome things I've seen on iStripper.
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 投稿
April 16, 2019 (edited)
Hi all, I ***** to say this, but the topic has drifted far off from what I initially wanted to feed in everyone's mind.

The topic was created not just discuss shoes on/off, it is also about stockings, panties, bras etc and every other outfit the model wears to eventually come off when a card is rated as 'Full Nudity'.

It is deceiving when iStripper rates the card as ' Full Nudity' yet the model in the card doesn't unclad fully. It has to just say 'Nudity' or something else.

But this as drifted off to just one annoying thing about shoes on/off

It is annoying why the talk is all about shoes. Do you guys all understand????????? 😖😖
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
April 16, 2019 (edited)
yes we understand - but you should also understand that the label "full nudity" used by Totem is not a description of the card. It is just a name used for a level of eroticness. This has been explained many times here. It is, in my opinion, a poorly chosen name because it does ***** some users.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
April 16, 2019
Hi all, I ***** to say this, but the topic has drifted far off from what I initially wanted to feed in everyone's mind.

The topic was created not just discuss shoes on/off, it is also about stockings, panties, bras etc and every other outfit the model wears to eventually come off when a card is rated as 'Full Nudity'.

It is deceiving when iStripper rates the card as ' Full Nudity' yet the model in the card doesn't unclad fully. It has to just say 'Nudity' or something else.

So is this all about the 'Totem card rating' system?

The words that Totem uses to define each of the 5 levels of eroticism are just that, words. They should in no way be taken that the model actually does what those words say.

Totem could just as easily have used the somewhat cruder level descriptions seen here
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/41678/1?post=614722
iStripperに関する全て / Card Description ?
The levels of eroticism inside of a card have nothing to do with the branding of the card. They ate just words chosen arbitrarily by Totem to describe the card. They could have described the eroticism...
Once again, the description in the card give the level of eroticism, not actual aspects of the performance.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2430 投稿
April 16, 2019 (edited)
@john555
Yes i know, you are talking about end points or outcome of a performance..not the stripping process.
It has nothing to do with an act ending with the model wearing waders in her performance, for instance.

If you want an explanation of Totem's definition of 'Full Nudity', it was prescribed as a card/clip tag category a long time ago when the owners percieved a European Strip Club notion of 'Full Nudity' to include shoes and maybe other things.
This certainly does not apply in many other regions of the world and as far as online Adult services go in Europe now , it no longer applies there also. In fact in webchat today one pays tokens for shoes to be put on. It is seen as a 'fetish' and has a price.

So 'Full Nudity' is bound up in the early card tagging system and because so many cards have been produced / catalogued since then, its true that Totem's card coding system cannot be back tracked & reworked to something different without having to deal with overwhelming prohibitive labour costs, interuptions, & delays vetting & changing everything. Enough downside possibly to break the company.

if you want the entire explanation search 'Full Nudity' in the Forums and you will find a wealth of explanation. If Totem could do everything from scratch again, in hindsight, I'm sure they would do it differently. The ostensible Tag names remain purely because of a legacy coding difficulty as far as I know.

@Chiksans, not a card 'rating' system per se...more of a card/clip agreed 'eroticism levels' coding standard.
Shheeesh, no wonder peeps get ***** ;-/
Btw, imho we also should avoid calling customer card Comments ~'Ratings". Maybe better to refer to them as ' Reviews'
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 投稿
April 17, 2019
I'm a fan of burlesque too, that includes both partial and non-nude. It's about the performance, you know? ;)
Far too many girls forget about the 'tease and please' to be naked within a clip. Make the moment last...
Whatever happened to the 'accidentally' undone skirt drop, she realizes her bullet nipples are showing through a tight tee shirt, a white dress caught unawares in the upwards blast of a floor fan?
Is a little modesty dead? ;)
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 投稿
April 17, 2019 (edited)
I would like to have every card of every model to have at least 3 bare foot clips to make happy and to make me pay for it. Which should be the new norm for all upcoming clips.

Outfits are great on models but they are meant to be stripped away and most viewers would like to have them stripped away fully naked. I mean butt naked, bare foot naked and to see them wear nothing at all.

Sorry @john555

Your original post specifically mentions "bare foot clips" and "bare foot naked". Why would this now exclude a discussion on shoes? And the removal thereof?
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 投稿
April 17, 2019 (edited)
I would like to have every card of every model to have at least 3 bare foot clips to make happy and to make me pay for it. Which should be the new norm for all upcoming clips.

Outfits are great on models but they are meant to be stripped away and most viewers would like to have them stripped away fully naked. I mean butt naked, bare foot naked and to see them wear nothing at all.
Sorry @john555

Your original post specifically mentions bare foot clips and bare feet. Why would this exclude a discussion on shoes? And the removal thereof?

@Number6 iStripper advertises 'bare feet' as Real Full Naked. Any card that is tagged as bare feet, the model fully unclads ultimately. Check it out, that is why I mentioned bare feet.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!