Card Description ?

Forum / Everything about iStripper

d00bies
Joined in Dec 2018

59 post(s)
March 31, 2019 (edited)
What's up with the cards like Josephine Jackson - Obedience #1155, having a non-xxx marker in the store but when you click on it, in the popup description it shows a XXX hotness level ??
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1101 post(s)
March 31, 2019 (edited)
Not exactly certain as I can't see it the store.

I am guessing the difference that it is not an iStripper XXX card (what used to be Desk Babes) with explicit sexual content. With these cards the girl may use toys and there may be anal content for extended periods within the clip. There may even be another girl involved for Duo clips.

Hotness level of XXX, for standard istripper cards, indicates that the girl may rub herself or possibly insert a finger. These are are often just brief parts of the clip and the rest of the clip is pretty much mainstream iStripper content. It is not a "full on" XXX card.

HTH
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
March 31, 2019
The levels of eroticism inside of a card have nothing to do with the branding of the card.

They ate just words chosen arbitrarily by Totem to describe the card. They could have described the eroticism leves as:

1 - Limp Noodle - no nudity
2 - ***** going gown there - topless
3 - Swimmers getting ready - full nudity
4 - volcanic eruption immenent - somwhat explicit actions.

I am glad that they do not use the above terms.

All of the levels can be in a standard card, and it will still be a standard card..
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1101 post(s)
March 31, 2019 (edited)
@Chicky

You owe me a new monitor😖

I was drinking a glass of wine when I read your response.

I laughed so hard that much of said glass of wine is now all over the monitor screen. 😊

Bad Girl😊
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1101 post(s)
March 31, 2019 (edited)
@d00bies

@Chicsans explains it so much better.

I am looking for some tissue to clean off my monitor, Back in a bit.😊
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
March 31, 2019 (edited)
@Number6

If you look on the models page in the website and then tap on the desired card, this image will appear. There is a brief description of the card statistics beside her card picture.

Edit: Sorry about the monitor. 😂
d00bies
Joined in Dec 2018

59 post(s)
March 31, 2019 (edited)
Thanks all for the responses but, I was under the impression that Josephine is a new model so wouldn't she have the newest style card? Obedience specifcally is the one i was talking about. I have just see the same on other "new" cards and finally asked about it because Obedience is one of the cards i'm interested in. It could easily be called mis-leading...
d00bies
Joined in Dec 2018

59 post(s)
March 31, 2019
Also, not to be crass or gross but, I can think of worse things to end up on a monitor.... DOH! 😱
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1101 post(s)
March 31, 2019
@Chicky

i don't use the website jus the GUI. In the GUI the store is empty.

Strangely enough if you look at the clips list for the card, clip 18 actually shows as an XXX clip which is unusual for an an normal iStripper card. This is usually reserved for XXX cards.

Having watched the clip though it is a typical hotness level xxx (get the tissues ready😊) not an actual XXX clip (get the tissues out - and if you didn't get them ready its probably too late - use them for cleaning the monitor😊).

@d00bies

Did try to attach a screenshot but it doesn't appear to be working for me. Suffice it to say that a bit of pussy rubbing is as raunchy as it gets on this card.

I do rather like her though.
spiderman1804
Joined in Feb 2008

439 post(s)
March 31, 2019
Filter Collection

OLD - in the year 2014 and before
Serie A - VirtuaGirl
Serie B - VirtuaGuy
Serie C - DeskBabes
Serie D - VirtuaGirl Classic
Serie E - VirtuaGirl extended
Serie F - DeskBabes extended

NEW - since 2015
iStripper - Serie A and E (1080p and 3K)
iStripper Classic - Serie A and E (only 720p)
iStripper XXX - Serie C and F (1080p and 3K)
iStripper XXX Classic - Serie C and F (only 720p)
VirtuaGirl Classic - Serie D
VirtuaGay - Serie B

###

Erotic level (Level of erotism)

Level 1 - No nudity
Level 2 - Topless
Level 3 - Nudity
Level 4 - Full nudity
Level 5 - XXX

###

The term XXX is used in both areas and thus leads to these *****.

From 2009 to 2014, it was easier to call DeskBabes (card collection) and XXX (erotic level).
d00bies
Joined in Dec 2018

59 post(s)
March 31, 2019
@Chicky

i don't use the website jus the GUI. In the GUI the store is empty.

Strangely enough if you look at the clips list for the card, clip 18 actually shows as an XXX clip which is unusual for an an normal iStripper card. This is usually reserved for XXX cards.

Having watched the clip though it is a typical hotness level xxx (get the tissues ready😊) not an actual XXX clip (get the tissues out - and if you didn't get them ready its probably too late - use them for cleaning the monitor😊).

@d00bies

Did try to attach a screenshot but it doesn't appear to be working for me. Suffice it to say that a bit of pussy rubbing is as raunchy as it gets on this card.

I do rather like her though.

Ok cool! Thanks for your efforts, they are much appreciated. I'm not to concerned that it is XXX (Her beautiful naturals have me sold regardless), I just like to know that the description is accurate and I find that a tad mis-leading.. HOWEVER, at the end of it all I'm still buying that card lol. 👍👍
d00bies
Joined in Dec 2018

59 post(s)
March 31, 2019 (edited)
Filter Collection

OLD - in the year 2014 and before
Serie A - VirtuaGirl
Serie B - VirtuaGuy
Serie C - DeskBabes
Serie D - VirtuaGirl Classic
Serie E - VirtuaGirl extended
Serie F - DeskBabes extended

NEW - since 2015
iStripper - Serie A and E (1080p and 3K)
iStripper Classic - Serie A and E (only 720p)
iStripper XXX - Serie C and F (1080p and 3K)
iStripper XXX Classic - Serie C and F (only 720p)
VirtuaGirl Classic - Serie D
VirtuaGay - Serie B

###

Erotic level (Level of erotism)

Level 1 - No nudity
Level 2 - Topless
Level 3 - Nudity
Level 4 - Full nudity
Level 5 - XXX

###

The term XXX is used in both areas and thus leads to these *****.

From 2009 to 2014, it was easier to call DeskBabes (card collection) and XXX (erotic level).

Thanks for this. Great reference material. I see you included the VGuy as well. To bad that's gone👎, my wife did and would again enjoy that. The look on her face was priceless when it came up for the first time on her pc back in the day. I wish I had video tapped it. Toooo funny 😆.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1101 post(s)
March 31, 2019 (edited)
@spiderman1804

I agree - the DeskBabes brand meant you knew exactly what you were getting, the istripper XXX brand and Erotic Level XXX are ***** for newer members.

@d00bies

If you want an XXX card then the "Take Me Home" card has a couple of full XXX clips (one with fingers, and one with a toy).

EDIT

Apologies @d00bies. I obviously was typing this when you were posting your reply.

She is a lovely woman. I don't think you'll be disappointed with the Obedience card , in fact I think you may probably buy more.

With regard to VGuy - I believe it is still available however they are not making an new cards for it and haven't done for some considerable time.
d00bies
Joined in Dec 2018

59 post(s)
March 31, 2019
@spiderman1804

I agree - the DeskBabes brand meant you knew exactly what you were getting, the istripper XXX brang and Erotic Level XXX are ***** for newer members.

@d00bies

If you want an XXX card then the "Take Me Home" card has a couple of full XXX clips (one with fingers, and one with a toy).

EDIT

Apologies @d00bies. I obviously was typing this when you were posting your reply.

She is a lovely woman. I don't think you'll be disappointed with the Obedience card , in fact I think you may probably buy more.

With regard to VGuy - I believe it is still available however they are not making an new cards for it and haven't done for some considerable time.

I'm getting the three that are available to me 👍. VGuy on her iMac now would look ***** if Totem hasn't remastered. I checked out the VGirl Classic section that opened up to me when I got to platinum but the resolution was terrible...👎
d00bies
Joined in Dec 2018

59 post(s)
March 31, 2019 (edited)
BTW, I'm now one of the many who dis-likes - even more - that you can see the special event card in the store but cannot purchase...👎👎
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3771 post(s)
March 31, 2019
I checked out the VGirl Classic section that opened up to me when I got to platinum but the resolution was terrible...👎

The Virtuagirl Classics are some of the Best Performance ever released by totem.
They were all Filmed on a digital camera using Magnetic Tape Cartridges.

Back in the Day they Danced in the corner of your screen and were at Best about 1 inch tall.

Totem remastered them from the Tapes, and what we have today, is 100x better then they were originally.
but they are for the True Collectors.

Put aside the Low resolution, and Watch the performance. This is Totem at it's best.

d00bies
Joined in Dec 2018

59 post(s)
March 31, 2019
I checked out the VGirl Classic section that opened up to me when I got to platinum but the resolution was terrible...👎
The Virtuagirl Classics are some of the Best Performance ever released by totem.
They were all Filmed on a digital camera using Magnetic Tape Cartridges.

Back in the Day they Danced in the corner of your screen and were at Best about 1 inch tall.

Totem remastered them from the Tapes, and what we have today, is 100x better then they were originally.
but they are for the True Collectors.

Put aside the Low resolution, and Watch the performance. This is Totem at it's best.

Yeah, I remember what Totem was like then. I had an account...

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !