Thank God It's Scratch Day

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
January 22, 2019
Ummm...okay...well I hope the iStripper Swat Team squashes this bug ASAP for sanity's sake lol

POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
January 22, 2019
Sooo you can only win one of the special event cards no matter how many times you scratch and win correct???

Now with the said since nothing has appeared in my account history yet as far as won special event cards...what are the possibilites???

Thanks! 💋🐱💖
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
January 22, 2019
What I find to be somewhat worrysome about this glitched TGIF promotion is that no one from Totem has acknowledged that there is a problem. In the past, when major difficulties such as this deal has produced have risen, somebody from the team posts a flimsy excuse and then says that it is being worked on. Generally this happens on the Monday. Monday has come and gone and it is now the start of Tuesday. Heads must have been rolling on Monday.
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
January 22, 2019 (edited)
the only member of the SWAT team would be...Merry Pie in her swat outfit

That would be great yeah if Merry Pie could literally go inside the iStripper cyber world (like in Tron) and squash the bug by sitting on it! 👍😈
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
January 22, 2019
What I find to be somewhat worrysome about this glitched TGIF promotion is that no one from Totem has acknowledged that there is a problem. In the past, when major difficulties such as this deal has produced have risen, somebody from the team posts a flimsy excuse and then says that it is being worked on. Generally this happens on the Monday. Monday has come and gone and it is now the start of Tuesday. Heads must have been rolling on Monday.

Yesterday was a holiday...so maybe that has something to do with it??? 😶
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
January 22, 2019
@POPEYED

I'll be the first in line to be that bug 😈
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
January 22, 2019
Yesterday was a holiday...so maybe that has something to do with it??? 😶

I don't recall January 21 being a holiday. What holiday did I miss?😖
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

440 投稿
January 22, 2019
Sooo you can only win one of the special event cards no matter how many times you scratch and win correct???

It seems I saw others saying they got 2 or even all 3 but I'm not sure. But unless the credits truly mean nothing to you I would find out for sure one way or the other. If that was the case you would hope Totem would mention it.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 投稿
January 22, 2019
Something makes me think they don't observe Martin Luther King day in France.
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
I don't recall January 21 being a holiday. What holiday did I miss?😖

Well it's actually still Monday for me...and I just automatically assume that any holiday on a calender messes things up no matter where you are in the world... 😱

Also it's a full moon...so the paranormal activity doesn't really help matters! 😆
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
January 22, 2019
Today some us call it MLK day...Martin Luter King day long version

That guy? He gets a holiday? Every city, town, village, hamlet or even just a group of buildings in the middle of nowhere in the US has a Martin Luther King street, way, boulevard, avenue, highway, bypass route, laneway, overpass, bridge or whatever with that name.

And US only quasi-holidays are not recognized in Paris France.
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
January 22, 2019
Something makes me think they don't observe Martin Luther King day in France.

Well I observe French Fries here in the States...and French Kissing! 👍😜
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
No, althou if you wish to howl at the moon might make ya feel better...just watch out for neighbors reactions

AWOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! 😍
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
you may have forgotin french vanilla ice cream, various favoiz. French Cerial. sorry about spelling

lol only if it's made with lactose free milk...also never heard of French Cereal...assuming that is what you meant?
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
The guy gets ice cream named for him too????

What the heck does he do for that kind of recognition?

Like, not even God or Ceasar had ice cream named after them.
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
January 22, 2019
The guy gets ice cream named for him too????

What the heck does he do for that kind of recognition?

What the fudge??? What guy??? The French guy??? I'm so ***** 😱
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
January 22, 2019
@POPEYED

That Martin Luther King guy.
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
January 22, 2019
@POPEYED

That Martin Luther King guy.

Martin Luther King ice cream??? Wuuut...no way! Where is the proof of this??? 😀
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
January 22, 2019
yes, my dear its just that i;ve heared the term 3x in my life, mostly from yes movies. yrs ago my parent took the family down south georgia areaheared some ppl speaking strangly i ask them what Dialique "always been good at listening to others speech / Dialiques" they weir speaking, they had a giggle & then told me ... the sound of speech stuck w/ my ever since

Isn't is interesting how we all speak different languages but all speak with the same voice! 😎 (communication)
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

440 投稿
January 22, 2019
if all you had to get was 1, then the answer should be yes, if you needed 3 then the answer would be No ya can get all 3.
if I understand "probability" here goes if you have 1 card the probability would
4045 + 4 cards = 4049
add in "hold on" add in 10s 50s 100s say 4049 + 3 more = 4052 to 1 or about 0.0002467917
unless theirs a glich which makes your odds better. & your at 3504 so you stand a better chance, god i love the math

That's odds not probability and it's much more complicated than that.

I have no clue how to guess at how they decided to formulate the logic but if you read it literally and (incorrectly) assumed it was structured so you had an even chance at each prize then:

The way it is presented is you have a chance of winning 1 of 5 things:
1.) Any card for sale that you do not own
2.) 10 Credits
3.) 50 Credits
4.) 100 Credits
5.) An exclusive card

So your odds of getting ANY exclusive card should be 1 in 5 and assuming you own none of them and if I remember how probability is calculated that would make the probability of getting the one exclusive card you want 1 in 15.

I calculate the probability as (odds of getting any special card Not Credits or Sale [3] x the number of available special cards [5]).; that formula seems right to be but I am not sure; been 30 years since I had to calculate probability.

Obviously this is not the case. And of course this is only relevant on winning cards with 3 S - thats a whole new calculation. Totem accidentally made it more difficult then they intended so if you really must have this card I would wait until this or another promo comes along with a better chance to win

POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
January 22, 2019
Why do I suddenly feel like my brain ***** 😆
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
My brain ***** too from reading all these probability calculators. But then I barely made it through the eighth grade in school.
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
Well I calculate (speaking in nerdy science geek voice) that I will reach 4000 posts when my new post formula reaches critical mass...MUAHAHAHA!!! 👍😀😈

I also calculate that when we reach deep space orbit we will encounter advanced knowledge from sexy alien babe voyagers to help us remedy our Earthly iStripper bug situation! 😜
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
January 22, 2019
Hon, you've already passed the 4000 post mark.
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
Oh yeah definitely...things can get really steamy no matter where you are! 🔥😈🔥

Apparently the valley here has a high percentage of arsenic in the soil...but then again the whole planet is pretty much a big hot mess of toxic waste...so to speak 😋
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
January 22, 2019
i know i'll never hear the end on this.. hold on.back!! Louisiana French Cerole loved the sound as ***** i've heated it up North 2

Ahh, Creole in Louisisana. Cajun, like, ya know

Have you ever seen a Cajun when he really got mad
When he really got trouble like a ***** gone bad
It gets real hot down in Lousiana
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
January 22, 2019
and this is what I meant by paranormal activity...because I am clearly seeing something different! 😵???

POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
January 22, 2019
I mean is this some kind of weird time ***** where in an alternate reality I have posted more times than I have in this reality??? I'm just trying to make sense of this here because it's kind of creeping me out! 😱

Wait a minute is this just another annoying bug that needs to be swatted... MERRY! 😈
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
January 22, 2019
I took my screen cap from the 50 last posts. In thread you are now showing 4000 posts, so yeah, seems to be an alternate reality between here and the 50 last posts.

And how did the Cajun know that you are using the Cara Mell hairdryer skin. She commented on it before you even posted it.
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

707 投稿
January 22, 2019
Can you please stop spamming the thread with this nonsense?

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!