Thank God it's Advent Calendar!

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

Cooperke
Joined in Jan 2008

4 投稿
December 26, 2018
Now it changed but still missing cards if i count well. For example Katrina moreno - Are you ready and what about earlier cards with I bought but not downloaded direct because of limited internet volume ?
spiderman1804
Joined in Feb 2008

439 投稿
December 26, 2018
@Cooperke
This card is not a part of the Advent Calendar:
e1090 - Katrina Moreno / Are You Ready?

Any user can see this card in Girls Store since December 1 (release date).

###

If a card was purchased, this card can also be downloaded later.
The download speed might be a little lower at the moment, as many may want to download their cards.

There is an easy way to view all the cards that have not been downloaded yet by using the 'Downloads' filter in My Collection.
ChaoticFrost
Joined in Nov 2018

22 投稿
December 26, 2018
Does anyone know why niemiras "tis the season" card can be found in the store but cannot be purchased? I know that by reading some comments it's last years christmas card, but is it up because of a bug or does anyone know if there is a rumor/plan for it to be made available for all?
Cooperke
Joined in Jan 2008

4 投稿
December 26, 2018
Prescilia jones cards seem no more possible for example. same happens with other cards.
ChaoticFrost
Joined in Nov 2018

22 投稿
December 26, 2018
Does anyone know why niemiras "tis the season" card can be found in the store but cannot be purchased? I know that by reading some comments it's last years christmas card, but is it up because of a bug or does anyone know if there is a rumor/plan for it to be made available for all?

Never mind this question, its still in my previews which is why i was asking, but its no longer in the store itself so that answers my question.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
December 26, 2018
@ChaoticFrost

Hi Frosty, they are showing the exclusive cards in the girl's store just to troll us. One of the team members said in a post that these exclusive cards may come as a special reward for jumping through some hoops in later offers. I'll see if I can find a link to that post, and then try to post it.
ChaoticFrost
Joined in Nov 2018

22 投稿
December 26, 2018
@Chicsans Thanks! Gives me hope on being able to collect some previous cards someday atleast.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
December 26, 2018
@Frosty ; here is one link with exclusive cards being in the store. There are more, but I just don't seem to know how to copy and paste more than one link at a time on an iPhone.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/40914/1?post=602204
このトピックに関して見る事やデータへのアクセスは許可されていません。
spiderman1804
Joined in Feb 2008

439 投稿
December 26, 2018
@Cooperke
The following cards that have been deleted so far and can not be bought anymore.

Please copy this string into the search box in My Collection.
a(0(09[6-9]|100|24[4-8]|25[5-9]|260|389|39[0-4]|64[678]|819|820|821)|137[2-7])

###

If you have a copy of the clips (VGHD files in the 'models' folder) then you can still use them.

If you are sure that you do not have any of the clips on these cards, contact customer service.
You can return the card and get back your credits.

Please bear in mind that once you have returned the card, you will not be able to use this card even if you find the card's files.
JeB1952
Joined in Nov 2009

64 投稿
December 26, 2018
I am avery disappointed with the exclusive christmas card that turned out to be Happy New Years'. All the hype about advent and I thought a way better advent than last year but the finally was a big let down. Not the model just the hype.

The day early was disappointing. Yes, I can download the card but I can't play it. So might as well just release on the same day as normal. I don't wish to play individual video. I expected to be able to enjoy the card before anyone and in my case about 10 hours.

Totem I believe still owe advent purchasers an exclusive christmas card as promised.
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 投稿
December 26, 2018 (edited)
I think they had quality issues that caused cards to be held off and others to get placed/moved around to odd days. This really doesn't make sense otherwise for me.😳 I can only guess Ginebra or Venessa's show had serious Q.A. problems. I hope I'm flat wrong but who knows until they show up or get cut all together. I did not get the calender it's just a observation of mine.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and have a happy new year👌
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 投稿
December 26, 2018
Ok guys so here's the million dollar question for everyone that hasn't been fully satisfied by the last two advents are you going to purchase it (or something like it) next year?
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4455 投稿
December 26, 2018
All I want, it's a very unusual card for the exclusive. I hope that Totem will hear this complaint and make real special cards for the next exclusive ones in the future. This year, I'm disappointed with a normal card (by the way, I really like Olivia Sin, but her show is normal, not exclusive).
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
December 26, 2018
@Ironman79 ; I will probably wait until,the exclusive bonus card is revealed in the forums before purchasing the advent calendar. Last year I did not purchase the calendar because in my opinion Neimira already had enough cards on site. This year I did buy the calendar after the bonus exclusive card was revealed simply because Olivia Sin is still fresh and new here.
Chiang
Joined in Feb 2012

2 投稿
December 26, 2018
I was diasappointed about this year advent calendar! There are few models which I dont like. But it is ok everyone has another taste. The most point which made me upset was the 25th exclusive card. It was a card as usual like the others published every day and nothing special!!! Come on guys its christmas!!! You should have publish Avery 1106 on 25th December, Just switch Olivia Sin 0428 with Avery 1106 no one will ***** it. But this is a mess.
HuitziCoyotl2
Joined in Aug 2017

2 投稿
December 26, 2018
Hola, compré el paquete de 25 tarjetas del calendario de adviento, he descargado las tarjetas desde el 01 al 24 de diciembre, no estuve en casa el 24 y 25 de diciembre, y hoy que quiero descargar la tarjeta del 25 de diciembre, ¡no aparece! No está disponible en la pestaña de Calendario de Adviento y tampoco aparece en Mi colección. ¿Cómo puedo descargarla?
wtprivate
Joined in Jul 2017

204 投稿
December 26, 2018
@CwHart ; The Alyssia Kent exclusive was named “Splurging”. I'm not sure what the number is, but it was the exclusive “Black Friday” card from last month.

If you have the latest beta version of the software, it is visible in the girls store, but not buyable.

Well, that sucks. As someone who purchases all the cards when they are released, the Black Friday deal wasn't available to me, because I already had all the cards.

So, there is no way I can now get "Splurging". :(

@celine: Is there anything that can be done here, please? I feel like I missed out because I'm a good customer, which doesn't seem right.
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 投稿
December 27, 2018 (edited)
As someone who purchases all the cards when they are released, the Black Friday deal wasn't available to me, because I already had all the cards.

@wherestron, it was more difficult for those of us with full collections to obtain Alyssia's exclusive card, but Totem did offer deals that would allow us to get the necessary stars - preorder of the folowing week's cards, credit refill bonuses, the collector card pack, etc., and they ran these several times, even extending the offers into the following week.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 投稿
I think @wherestron also has a point.
My opinion still is that totally exclusive cards on Istripper should not even exist.
But if that is not possible, I would change the future such promos like so: if you apply to the promo, you'll get the exclusive card FOR FREE. Other members, instead, can BUY it, but they will have to pay an higher price than usual, e.g. 40 credits. Another idea could be that they can pay the ordinary price, but also have to wait much time to have such cards released, e.g, a couple of years.
CwHart
Joined in Jan 2014

87 投稿
December 27, 2018
I think @wherestron also has a point.
My opinion still is that totally exclusive cards on Istripper should not even exist.
But if that is not possible, I would change the future such promos like so: if you apply to the promo, you'll get the exclusive card FOR FREE. Other members, instead, can BUY it, but they will have to pay an higher price than usual, e.g. 40 credits. Another idea could be that they can pay the ordinary price, but also have to wait much time to have such cards released, e.g, a couple of years.

Been saying this for awhile now, the idea of baiting people to participate in some sort of event so they can get a card they may want is just bull. I am sure Totem's usual defenders are going to come in and say things like "Well you don't HAVE to do it" but that deflects from the point itself. Glad to see more people dislike it than like it though. I enjoy the idea of sales and the idea of a advent calander but not the idea of having an exclusive card attatched to it to bait people into participating.
ChaoticFrost
Joined in Nov 2018

22 投稿
Been saying this for awhile now, the idea of baiting people to participate in some sort of event so they can get a card they may want is just bull. I am sure Totem's usual defenders are going to come in and say things like "Well you don't HAVE to do it" but that deflects from the point itself. Glad to see more people dislike it than like it though. I enjoy the idea of sales and the idea of a advent calander but not the idea of having an exclusive card attatched to it to bait people into participating.

Im on both sides of this one, I do like the idea of exclusive cards, but i feel there should be multiple ways to obtain them at the same time, like maybe make it to where if everyone has all the cards totem could just make the "exlusive" cards just a little more expensive, or like make timed events and each year those cards would become available again along with new cards to give eveyone an equal chance to get them. I mean thats just my thought on the matter, but with how lots of stores and companies do that sort of thing its just enough to bring up the hype for frequent customers along with new ones.

update: by timed events i dont mean like the ones we had this month and last, instead i mean where you have so many days to directly buy the exclusive cards and then when the event is over you can't get the cards anymore until you wait for next year for them to be made avaible again.
hungerman
Joined in Apr 2008

37 投稿
Well excellent, those who bought the calendar are disappointed, and someone who would like the Olivia card - me - can also be disappointed - because I don't buy cards for over 200...
Sexysex86
Joined in Oct 2018

4 投稿
December 27, 2018
For a christmas one off special I feel a bit cheated. I spent a lot of credits to play the calender, got several cards I probably wouldnt have purchased on their own and the christmas day card is great for new years but i was expecting something a little more spectacular, like a missus clause and two sexy elf threesome or something a bit more festive. boo istripper boo. Happy New Year is a good performance but really not what I was expecting. please more duo cards in the future.
wtprivate
Joined in Jul 2017

204 投稿
December 27, 2018
As someone who purchases all the cards when they are released, the Black Friday deal wasn't available to me, because I already had all the cards.
@wherestron, it was more difficult for those of us with full collections to obtain Alyssia's exclusive card, but Totem did offer deals that would allow us to get the necessary stars - preorder of the folowing week's cards, credit refill bonuses, the collector card pack, etc., and they ran these several times, even extending the offers into the following week.

Oddly, I never saw any of these deals, so I was never aware that was even an option. I feel a bit cheated, honestly - as I always buy every card now, but didn't get to buy this one ... and now it sits in the store mocking me...

@celine @Rex: Is there anything that can be done, please?
lajbr
Joined in Sep 2015

30 投稿
December 27, 2018
I was diasappointed about this year advent calendar! There are few models which I dont like. But it is ok everyone has another taste. The most point which made me upset was the 25th exclusive card. It was a card as usual like the others published every day and nothing special!!! Come on guys its christmas!!! You should have publish Avery 1106 on 25th December, Just switch Olivia Sin 0428 with Avery 1106 no one will ***** it. But this is a mess.

@Chiang: Yes, I totally agree, I was also really disapointed with the selection for the exclusive card this year. I bought advent calendar last year, so I can compare and it's practically uncomparable. The Niemira's card was really a good choice which perfectly fit into the Advent time, however, Olivia Sin's show? It's a normal show, nothing common with Advent... Moreover, I think it's quite worse than average, but it would definitely fit better to the end of the year (according to the outfit), but not here. However, yes, I would be satisfied with Avery released as the special card and I wouldn't have any comments.

Moreover, I must totally agree with the discussed ideas. If I can decide next time then I would rather spent more money for the exclusive card than spending money on shows I don't like and obtaining unwanted cards. I obtained also the special card on Black Friday and, despite the fact I'm neither fan of Alyssia nor Olivia, I must say that the Black Friday's card was definitely much more better selection than the advent calendar's choice. Moreover, simple comparison of card ratings shows that I'm not the only one with the same idea: 4,45 for Alyssia Kent - Splurging, 2,73 for Olivia Sin - HappyNew Year, 4,26 for Niemira - Tis the Season.

Personally, I'm not sure whether I will continue with this special cards offers next time as I feel quite cheated at the moment... It would be definitely better to know in advance what card will be obtained as the special one, but I'm afraid that it's probably part of the business strategy, so nothing will change next time.
marky70
Joined in Apr 2008

1 投稿
December 27, 2018
@CwHart ; The Alyssia Kent exclusive was named “Splurging”. I'm not sure what the number is, but it was the exclusive “Black Friday” card from last month.

If you have the latest beta version of the software, it is visible in the girls store, but not buyable.
Well, that sucks. As someone who purchases all the cards when they are released, the Black Friday deal wasn't available to me, because I already had all the cards.

So, there is no way I can now get "Splurging". :(

@celine: Is there anything that can be done here, please? I feel like I missed out because I'm a good customer, which doesn't seem right.

Same here, Can't get Black Friday deals or use the slot machine. Very disappointed.
smudge46
Joined in May 2008

8 投稿
December 28, 2018
A few things...

a. The Advent Calendar(s) cost too many credits, imho there should be some kind of "bulk discount" baked into the pricing above and beyond the rank discount and 1 "free" card even a relatively ***** 5% eases the sting of opening a card that you would not have purchased on it's own merits.

Really the only reason I could justify buying the calendars this & last year was the bonus credits awarded from black friday deals.

b. It was a bold decision to put a non christmas themed card (by a new model) into the 25th slot. I support / approve of the decision to make the 25th card a suprise and not reveal it - even if that dissapoints some who were expecting something / someone different.

c. It was good to see that the tech issues that plaged last year's calendar didn't re-occur.

d. Overall the calendar is a cool feature, idk if I'd want a full time subscription year round, but for the month it was fun.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
December 28, 2018
@smudge46 - although I essentially agree with your post I should point out that the free bonus card, in effect, provides a 4% discount, which is very close to the 5% that you suggest would "ease the sting",

redforleather
Joined in Jan 2009

126 投稿
December 28, 2018 (edited)
As a last comment on this from me, judging from the team's statement in today's TGIF announcement that some models cancelled at the last moment, leading to only six cards for this week, it seems to me that the decision to have Olivia's Happy New Year card as the special card, seen as either bold or inappropriate to end the advent calendar, was born out of necessity rather than anything else , i.e. that the special card originally planned for the advent calendar (as some have speculated) was among the ones cancelled.

Otherwise, why put Olivia as the model for the end-of-the-year TGIF offer of "free packs" this weekend if the original plan wasn't to release her show in connection to this offer, i.e. on the same weekend or shortly after? And why show a model in a card that, at this moment, people who did not get the advent calendar, cannot purchase anymore (I realize Alysia Kent was also the model advertising the black friday sale in the costume of the show that was the special card then, but at least people who saw that, and came to that conclusion, could still partake in the sale to get that special card, unlike now)?

Maybe I am wrong on all of this, but it would make much more sense than all of this being intended (especially with the team admitting that some things this month didn't turn out as planned). So my speculation: Totem had three special cards planned for december, one christmas (Avery) for general purchase, one new year (Olivia), and one for the advent calendar (or maybe one additional for New Year's Eve, as the Make a Wish card seems to fitting for that, which they also wanted to keep in that spot, we'll see). The one for the advent calendar fell through, and instead of having no Christmas card for everyone (which would have annoyed a lot of people, too), they decided to run Olivia as advent calendar special card (annoying some other, presumably fewer people).

Not sure if, in case that is what happened, Totem wants to admit that, or if it is in their interest to do so, but seems to me the most likely scenario. So, I am taking off my istripper-Sherlock hat now, and will enjoy today's and the coming shows whatever they may be.

Happy new year, r
W1ldcard
Joined in Dec 2007

13 投稿
December 29, 2018 (edited)
I think Totem missed a trick with Olivia Sin's advent calender exclusive card . I didn't play so I don't have this card but if she'd used the bottle rather than some cheap plastic dildo - then I think some punters wouldn't have been quite so upset ......

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!