Thank God it's Advent Calendar!

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 投稿
December 25, 2018
Sweet can't wait for this card. Wondering on the different time zones is this card already available somewhere or is it still based on the server times in paris?
redforleather
Joined in Jan 2009

126 投稿
December 25, 2018
To add to that post: It also feels like such a missed opportunity to have a show with a pretend champagne bottle and not have any scene with some kind of beverage being poured over the body in at least modest fashion. Nothing of the raunchy kinkiness of Sophie Lynx Bouncing Bunny milk-scene here (or countless other scenes where models pour oil or milk or water over themselves), which could have made the card something special, so it remains mediocre and the happy new year theme was not what it could've been. Too bad, really.
JayZ971
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2009

2213 投稿
December 25, 2018
Wondering on the different time zones is this card already available somewhere or is it still based on the server times in paris?

It's based on Paris server time. You should be able to play it after Midnight.......
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
December 25, 2018 (edited)
Damn, I ended up buying a whole bunch of cards that I did not ever want just to get this one. Had the exclusive been the speculated model of whom I already have 5 cards of, I would have let it pass.

I guess that my supply of forever grey cards just got larger.
Stunalicious
Joined in May 2015

2 投稿
December 25, 2018
Real shame, really, I was expecting Ginebra as the 25th day exclusive card, as all of her performances are stellar. I agree with the comment above that the calender mostly provided supplies of grey cards.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 投稿
December 25, 2018
I liked almost all the cards released in december, so I too endly bought the calendar.
But now, please, no more exclusive cards on Istripper...
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1101 投稿
December 25, 2018
Well here it is!!

On Christmas Day my Advent Calendar sent to me......

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Olivia Sin❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

For me it was definitely a surprise - from the title I assumed this card would be next week.

No matter though - Ithink Olivia is a superb performer. I don't understand the low ratings for her first card. I was completely blown away by it.

Also this card I have been watching whilst doing the screencaps and editing and I love it.
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 投稿
December 25, 2018
Real shame, really, I was expecting Ginebra as the 25th day exclusive card, as all of her performances are stellar. I agree with the comment above that the calender mostly provided supplies of grey cards.

If you place a relative unknown girl in the free card slot it pisses off only those who bought advent, if you place a girl of the month type, one the best of year, in that position you piss off everyone else. Can you imagine how angry people would have been to have such a specialty card only given to a small portion of the community.
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

663 投稿
December 25, 2018
Also this card I have been watching whilst doing the screencaps and editing and I love it.
Got another few hours before i can watch but what's not to love. Olivia is a sexy cutie. 😍
JayZ971
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2009

2213 投稿
December 25, 2018
Also this card I have been watching whilst doing the screencaps and editing and I love it.Got another few hours before i can watch but what's not to love. Olivia is a sexy cutie. 😍

@muttonjeff
The card unlockes at Midnight, but you can manually play the clips once you download it 😎
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1101 投稿
December 25, 2018
If you place a relative unknown girl in the free card slot it pisses off only those who bought advent,

No it pisses of only some of those who bought it

Me - I have no problem with Olivia Sin and I am more than happy.

I would probably have been slightly bemused if Ginebra had been the Advent Girl as to my mind it isn't really an Xmas themed card.
Stunalicious
Joined in May 2015

2 投稿
December 25, 2018
If you place a relative unknown girl in the free card slot it pisses off only those who bought advent, if you place a girl of the month type, one the best of year, in that position you piss off everyone else. Can you imagine how angry people would have been to have such a specialty card only given to a small portion of the community.

That is a very good point, I suppose it makes more sense overall. Oh well, lesson learned.
duras
Joined in Nov 2010

114 投稿
December 25, 2018
I guess most of us were expecting the Ginebra card, in Princess Jasmine cosplay.. maybe that card is saved for the New Year.
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 投稿
I guess most of us were expecting the Ginebra card, in Princess Jasmine cosplay.. maybe that card is saved for the New Year.

The ginebra card doesn't even have its jpgs updated on the Lukazr(sp?) site. Generally if totem if going to release a card they upload the demo and card information, then all of the images in thumbnail format. Then it is generally a two week wait. I have a feeling the card may have had technical issues that are being sorted or it may be saved for a later deal similar to black friday...it is definetly more of an up front tease card to get people to participate in sales.
ChaoticFrost
Joined in Nov 2018

22 投稿
December 25, 2018
Despite getting a couple cards i didnt care for much in the advent callender i did get the cards that i was rooting for after seeing them in the upcoming cards list, which were from paulina, alyssia kent, lena reif and olivia sin.

Even though i was hoping the new years eve card wasnt going to be the exclusive i still am happy regardless as it was going to be one of my priorities to get in the end, but now this saves me the trouble of having to reload credits for some time 😜
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3770 投稿
December 25, 2018
Just got Home to Open my Advent Calendar !
What a Surprise, I luv it !
And also Thank you @Number6 for 25 days of Extra Surprises !

I'm sure I'm not just speaking for myself when I say it was a extra Special Christmas Gift
you Presented to us All..

ChaoticFrost
Joined in Nov 2018

22 投稿
December 25, 2018
agreed @number6, you made an even that much more special ❤️
MxSlade
Joined in Mar 2012

26 投稿
December 25, 2018
For those that didn't buy the advent calender, there is still a girl released on the 25th as normally there is a girl each day and 3 on friday right?
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 投稿
December 25, 2018
@orclover makes a good point, i really hope the Ginebra card is released and doesn't end up like the Alexa Nova card and we never hear about what happened to it. 😕

Maybe if i go to sleep and wake up it will all have been a dream, or what if i never open the 25th tab? 😶
ckvghduser
Joined in Oct 2007

252 投稿
December 25, 2018
Since I don't participate in any of these exclusive card contests, I was really afraid that the exclusive Advent card would be Alyssia Kent's "Heavenly Encounter" since that title seemed to be a logical link to Christmas. I would have ***** to have missed two good Alyssia Kent cards, recently.
ALS
Joined in Feb 2017

24 投稿
December 25, 2018
I did not buy. Just like last year, there were some cards in the Advent Calendar (at least 3), I really do not want to.
wuxjnozy
Joined in Dec 2007

37 投稿
December 25, 2018
Liked this years calander. Only disappointment for me was a New Years card on Christmas Day. Can't say if I like the card yet. Playing catch up and have a few cards to watch right now.
CwHart
Joined in Jan 2014

87 投稿
December 25, 2018
Since I don't participate in any of these exclusive card contests, I was really afraid that the exclusive Advent card would be Alyssia Kent's "Heavenly Encounter" since that title seemed to be a logical link to Christmas. I would have ***** to have missed two good Alyssia Kent cards, recently.

What was Alyssia Kent's exclussive anyway? Would least like to know what I missed out on
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
@CwHart ; The Alyssia Kent exclusive was named “Splurging”. I'm not sure what the number is, but it was the exclusive “Black Friday” card from last month.

If you have the latest beta version of the software, it is visible in the girls store, but not buyable.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1101 投稿
December 25, 2018
@ChaoticFrost, @Chicky, @gkar45, @JayZ971, @redforleather, @stefnev1, @Wyldanimal and anyone else who enjoyed the wallpapers I posted.

A big thank you. It is always nice to be appreciated and I really enjoyed doing these. Your kind comments are really encouraging.😎

@Chicky I am sorry you were unhappy with the Advent Calendar/Olivia Sin. I hope it wasn't my fault. 😪

I really did enjoy her performances but unfortunately people's tastes do differ.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
@Number6 ; Not at all. Olivia Sin being the exclusive card this year is the reason that I bought the calendar at the last minute. If the exclusive card was anyone else I probably would not have bought the package. So please rest assured that it is no fault of yours or of your excellent work in making these wallpapers.
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 投稿
I thought it was a wonderful calendar. More people need to take the approach I took. I wasn't a collector so I had nothing invested in buying the calendar early. I waited to the 24th as I seen (for me) this was one of the best months ins a while and bought the calendar then. I hadn't seen the promos for who everyone wanted the card to be or any early previews of maybe cards. I think Totem is starting to ***** the same fate as the WWE pro wrestling. Everything is getting leaked and people are getting too far behind the curtain and seeing how the inner workings are. Everyone might know the match is about to end but when you have a play by play script of the entire thing the magic is just gone.

Well that my two cents...Merry Christmas Everyone
64buick2
Joined in Jul 2008

101 投稿
December 25, 2018
Advent Calendar was great again this year ... many thanks and Merry Christmas to one and all.
Iram00
Joined in Aug 2009

58 投稿
December 25, 2018
i did not sure i would like Eva Suger (she turn out nice) and Chloe Lamoure (Have not watch her show).

If i had not buy the advent calendar i would probeley get all the girls (Chloe not sure jet)

And the final card. I have not watch her show but only looking at her face she is for me already a 4 star but it can be 5 after i watch her.

For me all in all great deal 😍
Cooperke
Joined in Jan 2008

4 投稿
December 26, 2018
Hmm. Why can I see it in the advent calender but not in my downloads or my collection ?

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!