Thank God It's Friday!

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
July 28, 2018 (edited)
@StrammerMax - what you are asking for is essentially a permanent price cut, as is any offer that you can rely on that allows you to freely choose which cards it applies to. People would get used to having it and sales would settle down to much the same level as before but with less income for Totem. Unpredicable offers on the otherhand tend to encourage a short burst of extra sales that compensates for the lower price.
liangle
Joined in Jun 2015

1 投稿
July 28, 2018
I'm not careful with the reservation button. Can I return it, please

Is it possible to return the reservation by August

It's almost 400 credits. Just one-click and deduct it.
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4469 投稿
July 28, 2018
Encore une semaine magnifique : des filles superbes, des shows très bien exécutés et la fin de semaine avec des petites nouvelles que je rêvais de voir sur iStripper, merci Totem. 👍
La pré-commande du mois d'août, comme celle de Noël, est une très bonne nouvelle et cela permet aux triple diamant comme moi de bénéficier d'une petite ristourne supplémentaire. Merci beaucoup et passez de bonnes vacances 💋
Zossima
Joined in Feb 2008

173 投稿
July 28, 2018
I need to check, if the 25% is Constant, or if it is reduced, the Longer you wait to Decide?
I think it is reduced the longer you wait.

Well it doesn't look like it at least from what we can read concerning this offer!

Could you please get an answer on that? If the 25% only applys to the unpurchased cards left, then it will be an absolute no-go for me. If I don't want a card (and I'm rarely mistaken about that), no amount of discount will make me want to have it. I'd much rather spend my credits on better cards to come.
portoricos
Joined in Jun 2009

46 投稿
July 28, 2018
Secondo me, è una buona offerta.
L'unico mio dubbio che mi assilla da tempo, è se continuare con la mia personale raccolta
oppure smettere di comprare.
La ragione direbbe di smettere, ho gia speso molto...
Ma il cuore mi direbbe di comprare, ci saranno tante belle ragazze, e mi piacciono molto i loro spettacoli.
Ci penserò, ho ancora tre giorni per aderire all'offerta.
Grazie Totem
Ricky78
Joined in Apr 2010

275 投稿
July 29, 2018
Hello Totem Team!!

I want to know if it`s possible some details of the new cards who will be released in August (I`m thinking to buy this pack ,but of course I want to know first to see which girls will be released in August)

For example :

In August will be released :

Hilary C - 6 shows
Galina A - 4 shows
Ariel A - 4 shows
......... untill 31 shows.

I don`t need to see previews, just to know which girls we shall see in August( maybe plenty girls I will not like them)

To buy first, it`s normal to know first what I will buy.

Am I right?

I preffer to add one credit more or 2 credits for one girl that I like(after I see preview) instead to buy a card with 1 credit or 2 less and after to discover actually I don`t like the girl.
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 投稿
July 29, 2018
Finally!

Except for last year's Advent Calendar this is the first sale in over a year that I can even try to take advantage of and yes this sale would appear to favor the members with full collections (or members striving towards full collections).

And also pretty obviously this sale will not appeal to the "pick and choose" members of less than full size collections who have all the older cards they want and only buy certain cards from the new releases that appeal to them.

Since I am one of those few "whale-ish" 😜 collectors, I am pleased to see that Totem has finally conceived of a way to allow me to participate in the sales that are normally unavailable to us, their best customers.

I say "us, their best customers" because that is how I see it. We collectors have purchased (or will purchase) every last thing that Totem has to sell us. For me, that included iDancer which sadly seems to have been left behind, never to be heard from again, but I digress...

There are some who have said here recently that we collectors are not Totem's best customers anymore because we get the best discounts where others are having to spend more credits per card than we do. I call B.S. on that. I had to start at 1 card and pay my 25 credits to get it and I had to progress through the ranks and pay the same for each card as anyone else does at that same discount level. (Keeping in mind that those credits I buy here cost me just as much as they do the new user with one card.)

The only reason I am not an even better customer here is because there is simply nothing left for me to buy until another card comes out. Totem's lack of available inventory (to me) is not my fault (except that I could have spent less money on them in the past) and I think I have proven that I would buy it, if only they had it to sell. By process of deduction it would seem that those of us with full collections have likely spent more money with Totem over time, on average, than those with smaller collections since everyone gets the same discounts at the various progressive levels as they buy more cards. How can we collectors be any better of a customer than that?

And just because I don't buy as many credits as I used to doesn't mean that I am not a good customer. It only means that there is no reason for me to buy those credits anymore. I have nothing to spend them on right away so why would I allow someone to hold my money in their account, without receiving interest or some other incentive to do so? Especially since, once purchased, the only way I have to "withdraw" from that account is to buy more product as there are no cash refunds generally available to my knowledge. I already have to allow the I.R.S. to hold a significant portion of my wages in progressively larger amounts throughout the year, (without interest or compensation) until I file for a refund at the end of each year. I can't afford to do that for more than one entity at a time.

I would LOVE to be able to take a chance with a few of my credits to spin the slot machine in hopes of winning some free credits or even win a discount that could be applied to future purchases since I don't have anything to buy at the moment. However due to the size of my collection, that option isn't available to me or at least it hasn't been so far.

So finally, a special offer that I can (and will) take advantage of and if it doesn't appeal to some of the other members here, well..., better luck next time as I finally found a winner.

Thank you Totem!!!
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 投稿
July 29, 2018 (edited)
Finally!

Except for last year's Advent Calendar this is the first sale in over a year that I can even try to take advantage of and yes this sale would appear to favor the members with full collections (or members striving towards full collections).

And also pretty obviously this sale will not appeal to the "pick and choose" members of less than full size collections who have all the older cards they want and only buy certain cards from the new releases that appeal to them.

Since I am one of those few "whale-ish" 😜 collectors, I am pleased to see that Totem has finally conceived of a way to allow me to participate in the sales that are normally unavailable to us, their best customers.

I say "us, their best customers" because that is how I see it. We collectors have purchased (or will purchase) every last thing that Totem has to sell us. For me, that included iDancer which sadly seems to have been left behind, never to be heard from again, but I digress...

There are some who have said here recently that we collectors are not Totem's best customers anymore because we get the best discounts where others are having to spend more credits per card than we do. I call B.S. on that. I had to start at 1 card and pay my 25 credits to get it and I had to progress through the ranks and pay the same for each card as anyone else does at that same discount level. (Keeping in mind that those credits I buy here cost me just as much as they do the new user with one card.)

The only reason I am not an even better customer here is because there is simply nothing left for me to buy until another card comes out. Totem's lack of available inventory (to me) is not my fault (except that I could have spent less money on them in the past) and I think I have proven that I would buy it, if only they had it to sell. By process of deduction it would seem that those of us with full collections have likely spent more money with Totem over time, on average, than those with smaller collections since everyone gets the same discounts at the various progressive levels as they buy more cards. How can we collectors be any better of a customer than that?

And just because I don't buy as many credits as I used to doesn't mean that I am not a good customer. It only means that there is no reason for me to buy those credits anymore. I have nothing to spend them on right away so why would I allow someone to hold my money in their account, without receiving interest or some other incentive to do so? Especially since, once purchased, the only way I have to "withdraw" from that account is to buy more product as there are no cash refunds generally available to my knowledge. I already have to allow the I.R.S. to hold a significant portion of my wages in progressively larger amounts throughout the year, (without interest or compensation) until I file for a refund at the end of each year. I can't afford to do that for more than one entity at a time.

I would LOVE to be able to take a chance with a few of my credits to spin the slot machine in hopes of winning some free credits or even win a discount that could be applied to future purchases since I don't have anything to buy at the moment. However due to the size of my collection, that option isn't available to me or at least it hasn't been so far.

So finally, a special offer that I can (and will) take advantage of and if it doesn't appeal to some of the other members here, well..., better luck next time as I finally found a winner.

Thank you Totem!!!
'

If only the best customers existed the product would eventually devolve into fully clothed amateur models standing for 5 minutes, working for a few bucks. I could see this being a niche someday but the fact people do NOT buy every card means totem has to keep up some standard of quality. I would much rather see you donate money to totem but skip poor quality cards rather than buy whatever totem decides to put out without question. Buying without discrimination gives totem the impression that their current service is acceptable. Most of the times it is, but sometimes it isn't.
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 投稿
July 29, 2018 (edited)
@Orclover

You are probably correct, however as it has been pointed out many times recently and further back in the past, we collectors are a very tiny minority of the whole membership here so our buying habits likely have very little actually effect on how Totem operates, casting wise. My "complaint" as it were, is that some members dismiss those of us who have large collections as inconsequential because we don't (can't) spend as much as those with smaller collections therefore rendering our opinions less important. For better or worse, judging purely by how the weekend sales are normally configured, Totem seems to agree with that sentiment at least in part.

I fully applaud your desire to "keep after" Totem to provide quality over quantity although sometimes I feel you could couch it a little less caustically. I too, enjoy a specific type of body shape/look and level of "participation" for lack of a better term and would prefer to see those over some of the others we have had. However I also know that Totem. to a certain extent has to deal with what they can get/afford over what they would really prefer to provide. Sometimes those two criteria don't come in the same package.

I also totally support the right to choose what you spend your money on and being picky about which girl "does it" for you and which don't. However, it is also my right to support the company who's product I enjoy by being a reliable customer that they can count on to regularly purchase the material they offer. Even if some of the models aren't totally to my personal taste, I myself have reached a point in my life where I mostly just enjoy a smiling nude woman showing me what she can do, and am becoming less picky about her specific attributes.

In closing I would say that you should continue doing what you do for our overall enjoyment of the product and I will continue to do my part to ensure that Totem continues to give it to us.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
July 29, 2018 (edited)
@pumpdude48 - we obviously disagree abiut the meaning of the phase "best customers".

For me it means those customers who are currently buying (and paying) the most irrespective of their previous buying history. The best customers buy more than seven cards a week, and the very best do this while paying more than us triple diamond members, Those of use with a full collection can not acheive this level of buying and are therefore not as good customers as those that do. I was a very good customer, and I am still a good customer, but if i ceased to buy I would immediately become a bad customer despite my previous buying history.

A;sp you say

we collectors are a very tiny minority of the whole membership

However Rex has said that collectors account for about half of Totem's income, this is by no means negligable.
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 投稿
July 29, 2018 (edited)
@TheEmu

I don't think we disagree as much as we have different perspectives and therefore different criteria to base our claims on.

In fact, I feel that we are both correct in our definitions of "best customers" based on those perspectives.

Of course those members who are buying more cards this week than the last 7 offered are better customers than I am THIS WEEK.

Let's face it, with the amount of cards currently available, buying more than 7 in a week isn't a very high bar to meet so by your criteria there are likely (hopefully) hundreds of members who are better customers than we are. However, how many of those same members will continue to buy at that rate over time up to the point where you and I are now? And if they do then they also, based on your criteria, then fall to lesser "status" as soon as that happens.

And how many of those customers will buy all the "d" series cards just to have them or even the early "a" series cards? Those cards, while less expensive than the later ones represent a siginifcant chunk of change for Totem. I bought them but admittedly don't watch them very often unless I use a "full screen" mode to do it.

The monthly tally published by Totem at least partially tells the tale in that we with full collections are a tiny fraction of the whole customer base which would then imply that there aren't that many members who strive to this level and then maintain it as we do. I base this on the claims on the splash screen when I go to login on the web where they tout how many times the program has been downloaded since there doesn't seem to be any other method of determining how many real, active, members there really are. Going by that number we collectors are indeed a tiny fraction of the whole.

Whereas my by my criteria the "best customers" are those with complete or virtually complete collections and are spending consistantly if not grandly to maintain that level.

In the end it matters not, as Totem will for the most part, likely do as they have done and cater to your version of "best customer" while my version will likely continue on as we do and maintain our collections which then renders the whole conversation moot.

And if Rex says we collectors are really almost 50% of the monthy income then we need more collectors I would think.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
July 29, 2018 (edited)
@pumpdude48 - our disagreement about "best customers" is relatively small, mainly being a matter of perspective. More significant, however, is that an undertaking such as Totem should normaly concentrate on converting its poor customers (non customers being just a extreme examples of poor customers) into better customers rather than on its best customers by either of our definitions who "only" need to be kept satisfied rather than encouraged increase their spending. Rewarding best customers is likely to cost money, whereas rewarding new customers can increase income.
Firescale
Joined in Feb 2011

127 投稿
July 30, 2018
Only rewarding 'new' customers can make the 'old' customers feel neglected. Then, at some point, the neglected 'old' customer can retire from his collecting ways.

I've had several newspaper, and magazine, subscriptions that I terminated because I felt that I wasn't valued as a customer. Seeing, and hearing, of offers to new customers gets annoying when you been their customer for years without any offers at all. Now I tend to take them up on offers from time to time and terminate the prescription as soon as I can.

So I would argue that the best customer is the loyal customer that stay with the company for years, and appreciate its products and service.

With that said I think the company should make customers of all kinds feel special and valued.
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1030 投稿
July 30, 2018
Hi all, I can see that some of you had lot of fun this weekend😐hm hm😉 Ok, let's start the week in a happy and friendly way😊 hehe; For those whom have accidentally pressed the "Buy" button or did not understand that clicking on 'Buy' will actually process the 'Purchase' of the offer, please log a ticket through the customer service and I will process a refund then.
DuziKolo
Joined in Apr 2015

57 投稿
July 30, 2018
Finally the sale that I can take advantage of - thank you! You should do that more often. ;)
Zossima
Joined in Feb 2008

173 投稿
July 31, 2018
That is all well and good, but returning to the matter at hand, could someone verify WyldAnimal's assumption that the 25% discount as proposed is not a constant rate?
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 投稿
August 2, 2018
The summer pack deal is starting to look quite tempting :) I just checked Lukaszr's site for upcoming cards, and at the moment we more or less know the first 19 performers of 30 cards to be released in August (2 already released + 17 with tag "Soon"). Among those there are only 1 that I know I wouldn't purchase separately and a couple that I am unsure of as of now...

I'll wait a few more days for any new purchases in the hope that more "Soon" tags will appear to make it even clearer for me...
jonmac
Joined in May 2013

14 投稿
August 8, 2018
I purchase these girls one at a time, after resaerch. What I've seen so far, with this package, it's 0 for7?
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

708 投稿
August 8, 2018
I do more or less the same, and if 20% of the girls yo won't like (aka 6 girls, which is pretty possible) then this package is not worth it. I guess it's a decent deal for the collectors, though.
njarnb
Joined in Nov 2008

76 投稿
August 9, 2018
Oh my...
I start to enjoy this Summer...
Releases are wonderful...
For now...
But need to know how more beauty to be add till the end of the month before buying
StrammerMax
Joined in Sep 2016

31 投稿
August 24, 2018 (edited)
@StrammerMax - what you are asking for is essentially a permanent price cut,
Sorry, I don't get this..

I said.. make it more interesting.. add a bonus pack for summer-pre-purchasers in the end.. and block this pack for non-purchasers long time.

This would lead much more users to buy the summer-set.. just to get the bonus pack. There is no permanent price cut.

BTW: In the beginning I thought I would buy 20-30% of the cards. But just 4 of the 24 released cards are interesting for me so far.. this is just 17%. Not enough for me, even with 25% discount on all cards.. :/
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
August 24, 2018
@StrammerMax - Maybe I misunderstood - but any offer where you can choose which cards get discounted is essentially a simple price cut. I doubt that your variation of making this conditional on first buying the summer pack would have very much impact on the sales of the summer pack itself which for most of us is either attractive or not attractive in its own right.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
August 30, 2018
There should still be a card from the summer pack. It is for the entire month of August, and the 31st is part of August.

It was a nice offer and I for one hope to see it come back - reminds me of the old subscription days.

Best part is, only 3 (so far) cards out of the month will remain forever grey.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3784 投稿
August 30, 2018
reminds me of the old subscription days.

Yes, this is like a monthly Subscription that ends every month...
Till they offer it up again.

The old Subscriptions renewed every month...
Pay one price and get every card released that month.

dhell26
Joined in Nov 2012

20 投稿
August 30, 2018
I am guessing the offer is over now?
Wardogleader
Joined in Oct 2015

45 投稿
August 30, 2018
Why is it gone, right as i wanna buy it?
dhell26
Joined in Nov 2012

20 投稿
August 30, 2018
I was going to buy it but now I can not see the offer anymore so I guess it is over.
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4469 投稿
August 31, 2018
@Wardogleader and @dhell26
The offer of august doesn't take place during the weekend (friday, saturday and sunday) so yesterday 30 was the last day to purchase it.
Wardogleader
Joined in Oct 2015

45 投稿
August 31, 2018
I tried to buy Yesterday Evening but it was gone already.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
August 31, 2018
And as an added bonus, those of us who bought the “summer pack” get all three of this weekend's releases.

Thanks Totem Team. 😀

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!