Thank God It's Friday!

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

darkmeat71
Joined in Apr 2008

1 投稿
July 27, 2018
I'm on board but I agree that there should be a "confirm purchase" option. I thought I was clicking to get more information.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1026 投稿
July 27, 2018
As others have said, this is a lovely gift for Totem's best customers, the collectors. Nearly all other sales are aimed mainly at new customers. I think Totem should be thanked for this.

I my case, I generally but about 1/2 to 2/3 of each months cards so this offer is one I will probably ignore.
stardustman
Joined in Oct 2007

6 投稿
July 27, 2018
Even if there is a 25% discount I like to know what I am buying before I buy it, so I will wait until the end of August before I decide.
BorBor
Joined in Oct 2007

4 投稿
July 27, 2018
I also made the mistake of clicking the button before reading properly. Made a ticket with the helpdesk and I trust to get the purchase undone.
GlassLight
Joined in Jul 2017

8 投稿
July 27, 2018
unless "you got to catch em all" not sure why one would get this deal just to break even you have to be sure you are going to like 3/4 of the content and that is not gonna be true for a lot of people. their are some "specialty cards" in this pack
dy693927he
Joined in Oct 2007

27 投稿
July 27, 2018
A very great deal, especially for those of us (usually triple diamond members) that buy every card. My normal discounted rate of 13.75 would cost me 426.25 credits. The deal price of about 320 credits will save me 106 credits. That's $106 dollars based on my 50 credits for $50 price. This is a no brainer for those of us that maintain full collections. For triple diamonders with less than full collections who might buy only 23 cards the deal would be giving you an extra 8 free cards. The eight might be ones a member would not normaly buy, but damn, they're free.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 投稿
July 27, 2018
Would like to take advantage of this offer, but like most of the TGIF deals, it is not available to me.
when I am using the software, it is an older version which does not support these types of offers.

WHY?
why are you not using the Current Release of the Product?

Your issue is Self imposed !
I hope you understand that?

@AllMembers ,
Please only Report issues that are relevant to
the CURRENT RELEASE of the SOFTWARE
sushilover63
Joined in Jul 2015

9 投稿
July 27, 2018
I clicked on the summer banner sales sevral times because nothing changed or happened , I didn't get the confirmation banner nor the irls were added to my collection. your sales banner is buggy in USA
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 投稿
July 27, 2018
There is Nothing Shady about this offer...
It Clearly states BUY the Summer Pack...

Do you not Understand what the Word BUY means?

Only Click on the Button if you WANT to BUY it..

dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

441 投稿
July 27, 2018
I think it's a great offer for those that buy all the cards or anyone who just wants to build their collection.

It's not the kind of offer I would ever consider but I am curious about how it is "recalculated". Would Aug shows purchased before purchasing the offer be discounted as well? In other words, if you purchased all the Aug shows then waited until the last day to purchase the offer would you actually get a 25% refund?
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 投稿
July 27, 2018
I didn't get the confirmation banner nor the irls were added to my collection

You are Pre-Ordering the Cards, Not Yet Released in August !

It's still July as far as I know... So there are NO August cards to Add to your collection Yet.

There will Be 31 cards released in August.
You Pre-Paid for All 31 of them and got a 25% discount for doing so..

I think Each day you Wait in August to decide, the % discount will be reduced?
I Need clarification on that though..

So if you Buy Early you Get 25%
if you Buy Later in the Month, the % is recalculated.
ukdazza
Joined in Apr 2014

35 投稿
July 27, 2018
A very great deal, especially for those of us (usually triple diamond members) that buy every card. My normal discounted rate of 13.75 would cost me 426.25 credits. The deal price of about 320 credits will save me 106 credits. That's $106 dollars based on my 50 credits for $50 price. This is a no brainer for those of us that maintain full collections. For triple diamonders with less than full collections who might buy only 23 cards the deal would be giving you an extra 8 free cards. The eight might be ones a member would not normaly buy, but damn, they're free.

LOL, you really think you have saved $106 dollars, its 500 credits for $50, you have saved $10.60
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 投稿
July 27, 2018
if you purchased all the Aug shows then waited until the last day to purchase the offer would you actually get a 25% refund?

NO,

the Price for the Bundled deal, Is the Current % discount Time the Number of card you Don't already Own.

It is re-calculated at the time you make the Purchase.

So if you Wait till the Middle of the Month, and you Already purchased 15 cards.

then there are only 16 cards left,
and you Pay the Discounted Price for the 16 remaining cards Not yet Purchased.

I need to check, if the 25% is Constant, or if it is reduced, the Longer you wait to Decide?
I think it is reduced the longer you wait.

Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 投稿
July 27, 2018
Have a great weekend.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
July 27, 2018
WHY?

Your issue is Self imposed !
I hope you understand that?

WHY - For reasons that YOU would not understand.

I was simply answering the question that the NICE lady at customer service asked.

However, YOU have quite the way of treating a PAYING CUSTOMER. Thankyou very much,FUCKING DICKHEAD. I have been looking for an excuse to give up on this program and YOU just gave me one.

GOOD-BYE, and have a nice day.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1026 投稿
July 27, 2018
It seems that almost every Friday there is a tumult about the TGIF sale. Doesn't matter what the sale is about. Strange world. The few times I see a sale I like, I buy. The rest of the time I ignore them.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 投稿
July 27, 2018
@Chicsans
I hope you realize that insult would cause a ban
You had to know
iStripperLover
Joined in Nov 2017

17 投稿
July 27, 2018
This TGIF is not so bad, especially for people those who have large collection of cards like me, so i think that i will do it😊💰 ... anyway, the Cashback Weekend remains always the best TGIF! 😜
mathew9696
Joined in Dec 2016

52 投稿
July 27, 2018
If only i had 524 credits
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 投稿
July 27, 2018 (edited)
For those interested here is my ignorant guess as to what the pack will look like...keep in mind a few things. Girls normally cycle through all 6 cards in 60-90 days. There are probably going to be 18 different girls in the pack...16 listed here and 2 new ones are likely, As totem generally gets a girl from shooting to first card in 3-4 weeks. The number next to the card, is the number they still have on the istripper showroom. We've seem 12 of these girls, and each of them will have 1-2 cards in the pack. Casey and Maria are thinner, non-dancer types, and natali is returning after a long retirement. The description for Margo states that " She accepted to come to our studios after several months of discussion and because many of you were claiming for her :), Margo Dumas is an ART NUDE model, not an adult model. She won't show you all and will keep a part of mystery what makes her even more desirable. " So if you are expecting to get full nude, you might be disappointed. Hopefully this helps those that are thinking of spending a lot of credits on this pack. And remember, as of now, if a card is rated above 4.61, it will eventually be 10, 15, 20% off.

31 Shows
Known
Galina (1)
Clarice (2)
Rita (3)
Hilary (2)
Vicky (3)
Stella (5)
Sophie (5)
Alyssia Kent(3)
Rebecca Volpetti(3)
Mandy Tee (2)
Candy Alexa (2)
Georgie Lyall (5)

Unknown

Margo Dumas (5)
Maria Rubio (6)
Casey (6)
Natali (6)
Unknown
Unkown
BorBor
Joined in Oct 2007

4 投稿
July 27, 2018
I also made the mistake of clicking the button before reading properly. Made a ticket with the helpdesk and I trust to get the purchase undone.

And Totem allready refunded my credits. Thanks a lot, great service.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 投稿
July 28, 2018
@Chicsans
Thankyou very much,FUCKING DICKHEAD. I

Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment.

Were you at that Party, Did we Meet?
I've worn one of them at a swingers costume party one time...
A pull over the Head Mask with a Dick sticking out of the Forehead.
plus I wore a pair of Dick nose Glasses..
Had some fun with one of the women, she couldn't get enough of Squatting on my Head.
Have you ever seen a chickens head when it walks...
that was me, my head was bobbing in and out like a chicken running with it's feathers on Fire.

So yes, FUCKING DICKHEAD describes it to a "T"

dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

441 投稿
July 28, 2018
@AllMembers ,

Support is only available on the latest version? That seems not well thought out? I rarely am running the latest; only upgrading when there is a new feature that might interest me. I guess I'm fortunate not to have needed support.

@Chicsans you might try contacting support and see if they can process the promotion for you manually.
Cartref
モデレータ
Joined in Sep 2007

520 投稿
July 28, 2018
@dar2112v,

Totem is a small company and they do not have the resources to support multiple versions and they never did. Members are expected to update to the latest version when it is released.

There was a time, when you were ***** to update to a newer version after a period and I do not know why that stopped.

Cheers & Beers
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 投稿
July 28, 2018 (edited)
@AllMembers ,
Support is only available on the latest version? That seems not well thought out? I rarely am running the latest; only upgrading when there is a new feature that might interest me. I guess I'm fortunate not to have needed support.

@Chicsans you might try contacting support and see if they can process the promotion for you manually.

Regular software updates also fight piracy...totem has no responsibility to create compatibility across multiple versions when doing so would endanger the health of the product.

edited by MOD to separate the Two Quotes, as they were made by Different members.
64buick2
Joined in Jul 2008

101 投稿
July 28, 2018

As a triple diamond member I pounced on this deal. Taking a look at dancers like Georgie Lyall and today's releases of Stella Jones and Vicky Love, I know that one simply can't go wrong with iStripper. It reminds me of the Advent calendar we had last Christmas. It was fun anticipating the next sexy model and reading all the howling and ***** on the forum board. 😉
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

441 投稿
July 28, 2018
Regular software updates also fight piracy

True if the update has anti-piracy code otherwise the point is moot.

...totem has no responsibility to create compatibility across multiple versions when doing so would endanger the health of the product.

I assume you meant .. .totem has no responsibility to support multiple versions when doing so would endanger the health of the product?

Assuming that is what you meant then know that Totem already supports a version for the PC and another for the Mac and sometimes those are not both the same version #. In any case other than possibly more effort from Totem support I don't see where the endangerment is?

Personally I will continue using the version installed until I see a need or reason to update it.
mentorx
Joined in Apr 2010

76 投稿
July 28, 2018
The girls who have been appearing here lately are just not good enough. The "harvest" is very bad ... 😕😕😕
StrammerMax
Joined in Sep 2016

31 投稿
July 28, 2018
This offer is only for collectors who want buy every single card.. without any selection. Those who want reach the first steps on the diamond ladder.

I'm interested in only 20-30% of the cards maybe.

Make it more INTERESTING by adding 2 BONUS-packs at the end of the summer.. each with 2-3 cards.. one xxx- and one dancer-pack.. where we can choose which one we want.

And make it a BOOM.. and block the 2 bonus-packs for all others for the next 1 or 2 years. THIS would be very special and you would sell much more summer-packs.

As it is right now.. it just looks like another waste of our money..
StrammerMax
Joined in Sep 2016

31 投稿
July 28, 2018 (edited)
Would like to take advantage of this offer, but like most of the TGIF deals, it is not available to me.when I am using the software, it is an older version which does not support these types of offers.
---
WHY?
Because software updates should make things better and better.. but totem did it the other way.. worse and worse. There is no real benefit of their newer versions.. no new features which would make a difference.

The only point to install newer versions is to be able to purchase those special offers. Because it seems that they simply block users with older versions from special offers. Not by incompatibility of the versions.. but rather to ***** users to update the software.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!