Thank God It's Black Friday

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 投稿
November 24, 2017
If you look closer, you can see the images behind white question marks.

I bet there would be some reload bonus - look at the red arrows around yellow circle. If I'm right, there could be even one reload bonus per day :).

There is an image of Uma Jolie with cash in her hand. Remember Cashback Promo?

There is something related to iDancer as well. I have no idea what it could be.
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 投稿
November 24, 2017
Can't choose + Can't Buy!
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 投稿
November 24, 2017
And to add....all of the models pictured in the preview were recent 3k cards....the two models shown after clicking "check it out" are two older shows.

Worthless promo at best, Borderline false advertising at worst...
tirasleen999
Joined in Dec 2011

4 投稿
November 24, 2017
i bought one card but no Free...............
Total two cards bought two cards money gone............????
Pls give some reply.......................

Same thing happened to me. Was there any solution?
rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 投稿
November 24, 2017

the buy 1 get 1 for free is only available from the Black friday and the Buy 1 = Get 1 FREE taps in the software.
paulcarter
Joined in Dec 2007

9 投稿
November 24, 2017
More crummy promos.
Hyuji
Joined in Mar 2009

19 投稿
November 24, 2017
d0106 - Lollipop の プレビュー が 見られません(><)
tirasleen999
Joined in Dec 2011

4 投稿
November 24, 2017 (edited)
the buy 1 get 1 for free is only available from the Black friday and the Buy 1 = Get 1 FREE taps in the software.

Thats where I got it from. One of the cards was one I wouldn't have gotten normally but figured I'd indulge since it was part of the promo.
frae
運営
WEB DEVELOPER
Joined in Aug 1995

68 投稿
@Hyuji : それは古いので、d~ カードはプレビューがありません。
わかってくれてありがとう :(
HaikenEdge
Joined in May 2008

27 投稿
***** to be a complainer, given it's a sale, but a 4-hour time window per promotion is kind of bleh, given people tend to sleep more than 4 hours at once.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1026 投稿
November 24, 2017
The only problem I see is that I have to sleep and will miss some deals.
Thunderpants33
Joined in Dec 2009

30 投稿
November 24, 2017
another useless promo, for those who have nearly all shows, both offers have shown me a thanks enjoy your show, with none available to buy, due to shows from last 30/60 days exempt from offers :/

just imagine a black friday deal in your local electrical shop saying you can get upto half price of anything in store as long as its been in shop for more than 2months, wouldnt happen

maybe i will stop buying shows for a year, so i can take part next black friday :)
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 投稿
November 24, 2017
@Dorsai6
I don't see any problem. You can set clock alarm, wake up, open iStripper, do what you have to do and then go sleep again. That's what I'm going to do.

@Thunderpants33
What type of promotion would be good for people with all (or almost all) cards in their collection?
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 投稿
November 24, 2017
i got the shows i wanted 3 out of 7 not bad . kate shoo, kristy black, demi fray. 😍😍😍👍👍👍
Thunderpants33
Joined in Dec 2009

30 投稿
November 24, 2017
lukaszr

currently 25 shows not bought yet, but they are ignored by the offer due to 30/60 day whichever it is, on newly added shows

this has been a problem for many with 3k+ shows and probably those who like to choose the shows they buy for a while, and seems they have no intention of removing the restriction

lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 投稿
November 24, 2017
@Thunderpants33
Ah, I get it.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
November 24, 2017
I am constantly amazed that people are ***** about "useless" special offers because they either do want or already have what is offered. Do you take the same attitude and ***** when a supermarket makes a special offer on for example apples but you want oranges? Do you then suggest that they let you choose whatever you want instead? You should also remember that in many cases the point of a special offer is to tempt you to buy stuff that you would not otherwise buy, and it is presumably the same with the iStripper offers.
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 投稿
November 24, 2017
@TheEmu

We can debate this point all day...but to your post:

If I want apples but only oranges are on sale, it is my perogative to not buy the oranges. I might wait until the apples are on sale...or I might spend my dollars elsewhere and buy pears. I might decide I really don't care for oranges at all.

Hyuji
Joined in Mar 2009

19 投稿
November 24, 2017
@frae : わかりました(><)/
日本語での回答ありがとうございますm(__)m
Gremo
Joined in Oct 2010

2 投稿
November 24, 2017
Damn and I'm waiting for any bonus credits promo last time i bought lots of them 2h earlier than bonus started...
Barley
Joined in Nov 2011

81 投稿
Now its "Enjoy 25% off on all the Big boobs category!" But software shows me standart price without discount...

Who so??
iambeauteous
Joined in Jun 2015

46 投稿
November 24, 2017
where's the 25% off for big boobs
NekanesBitch
Joined in May 2016

23 投稿
November 24, 2017
I thought I was going broke when the big boobies deal started. Then I bought one and the deal went away? Really? You get to pick just one? At least I won't spend everything at once, I guess..
Barley
Joined in Nov 2011

81 投稿
November 24, 2017
Oh, it works now!
iambeauteous
Joined in Jun 2015

46 投稿
November 24, 2017
no it doesn't work for me, still only has standard premium discount 30% off
iambeauteous
Joined in Jun 2015

46 投稿
November 24, 2017
i mean platium discount 30% off
Thunderpants33
Joined in Dec 2009

30 投稿
November 24, 2017
seems they have relaxed the 30/60 day period, just bought 4 shows from the big boobs tab i didnt have, thanks to all concerned in this decision :)
ATS921
Joined in Jan 2009

1 投稿
November 24, 2017
Can't view anything. Screen says 502 Bad Gateway.

Thank God It's black friday and we have concocted deals like you've never seen before on iStripper (or on any other adult site for that matter)

But first of all, don't forget the good old habits and let's see what we have released this week.

▶ BLACK FRIDAY ◀

This year, we have prepared something huge to be sure that you find something that suits you!

During the whole weekend, enjoy exceptional deals EVERY FOUR HOURS.

How It works?

Go to featured > BLACK FRIDAY tab You can see all deals to come but you discover a deal only when It's available.Each deal lasts for Four hours. Enjoy!
If you have any issue, don't hesitate to contact the support team but please, be aware that the respond time might be longer than usual.

Have a great BLACK FRIDAY weekend guys !
Avalaval
Joined in May 2016

4 投稿
November 24, 2017
this big boobs thing, is it an only one purchise thing?
NekanesBitch
Joined in May 2016

23 投稿
November 24, 2017
How come I could only buy one discounted "big boobs" card at 25% off? This makes me a saaad panda. Finally, a good deal and it goes away, like that. Booo!

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!