Thank God It's Black Friday

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

follower
Joined in Apr 2014

78 投稿
November 27, 2017
One has to recognize that this week end offers were great, and that Totem did indeed this time propose something anybody can be happy with, find something interesting.
Despite the hitch on lucky box : well done !

... For a mutual benefit I think, for indeed the 4 courds one free deal for example ***** pple to have a thinking on one's collection and models' preferences. I know it conducted myself to complete collection on girls I kinda like to 100% coverage, which I'm note sure I would have necessarily done otherwise.

In short : thanks. :)
spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 投稿
November 27, 2017
err, you buy a pack then it moves onto the next deal in the row until you have them all. I bought the lot.. 100 cards 1016 creds

@Z22

I should have been more specific.
Does anyone know how the "Deal of the Moment" Tab is going to work.
Will it switch every 2 hours / 4hours etc?
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 投稿
November 27, 2017
It looks like the other carousels, it adds a new card every so often. I haven't seen any posts from totem saying it will change to a different offer though.
rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 投稿
November 27, 2017 (edited)
err, you buy a pack then it moves onto the next deal in the row until you have them all. I bought the lot.. 100 cards 1016 creds
@Z22

I should have been more specific.
Does anyone know how the "Deal of the Moment" Tab is going to work.
Will it switch every 2 hours / 4hours etc?

If you dont have 1 click purchase enabled, and you click on the "get her naked" nutton you will get the normal purchase popup which will inform you that the current deals are valid till 15.00 what happens after that i don't know. So you about a half hour more.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 投稿
ahh, right. i guess it will be 25% of another catagory then like bewbs.
spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 投稿
November 27, 2017
Thank you very much @rabbitman123

rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 投稿
November 27, 2017
No more deal of the moment. I guess it was an extention to the black friday weekend, due to the few problems that occured during the weekend.

Only cyber Monday left.
Markg37
Joined in Nov 2017

1 投稿
November 27, 2017
Does anyone know if the Cyber Monday deal ***** crystal quality cards, or can they end up including lower quality ones as well?
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

659 投稿
November 27, 2017
@TEAMTOTEM
My thanks to the guys and girls of Totem. Your Black Friday special was truly AWESOME. 👍👍👍👍
I am sure there were times when your servers were struggling to keep up with demand.
I hope the special was as rewarding for you as it was for your members. 💰💰
THANK YOU. I love your product and I love your support 😘😉
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4463 投稿
November 27, 2017
Overloaded servers is the price of success 😉
redforleather
Joined in Jan 2009

126 投稿
Does anyone know if the Cyber Monday deal ***** crystal quality cards, or can they end up including lower quality ones as well?

I would say that in the logic of booster packs, you get offered the highest quality of cards first. That's how it was with me before I exhausted the 3k supply. So my estimate is you can expect 3k cards all the way (even if you prefer otherwise).

However my first cyber monday pack includes 5 classic cards, despite the fact that I have over 1000 non-classic cards not purchased yet. This either means that they have changed the rules, that a more random selection determines these packs, or that the highest quality first rule does not apply after you have a certain number of cards already, such as above 2000. I guess the latter is the case.
Grizzz
Joined in Aug 2016

1 投稿
November 27, 2017
Great weekend!!!
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 投稿
November 27, 2017
@markg37 all of the cards i got(100) were crystal.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 投稿
November 27, 2017
I have 3 Standard quality cards in first set, so no, this deal is not ***** only Crystal Clear cards.
STMN
Joined in May 2015

45 投稿
November 28, 2017
Great weekend sale, thanks. Lots of good offers for cards and credits.
DoctorWhoa
Joined in Nov 2017

46 投稿
November 28, 2017
For Cyber Monday you didn't have to buy the packs. I checked my wishlist and had two cards available, Harley XXX and Sabrisse ***** Bride. So if you have a wishlist check it out and see if you have any discounts.
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

707 投稿
November 28, 2017
There was a promo for costumed XXX girls on Cyber Monday, as well.

2 different sales, in fact.
Blackadder
Joined in Jan 2015

64 投稿
November 28, 2017
It looks like this sale was a great success, it generated alot of MB posts so I would expect that purchased cards were high and the credits reloaded.

Since 3K, and besides the blip of the OS location, I generally log on each day and buy the posted card. The price is good being triple diamond but when these sales do occur, and they seem to be occurring more frequently, there is not alot to participate in.

There is about 1400 cards I don't have, and don't want. So none of the box sets or booster packs are ever any good for me. I did get the buy 3 and 4th free as I saw this sale was happening and didn't buy the 3 friday releases and then also the latest xxx Malena card.

I think I will now change my buying strategy to only purchase one card of each new model and then pick up the rest when the next promo event rolls around so I can participate more.

Anyway good job Totem, a well thought out promo event.
dudlys19
Joined in Jul 2017

3 投稿
December 10, 2017

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!