Thank God It's Black Friday

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

CrackCrazy
Joined in Jun 2010

47 投稿
November 26, 2017
Over all this has been a good promotion- the buy 4 with the last one credited back is the best solution for those who know what girls they like (and which ones they don't). What I don't like is VG Classic being thrown in to some of these promotions. I have no interest in these cards. The idea of getting a lucky box and having half of them from the Classic cards is more than enough to keep me away.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
November 26, 2017 (edited)
@CrackCrazy

What I don't like is VG Classic being thrown in to some of these promotions. I have no interest in these cards.

One of the reasons for making "special offers" in general is to tempt people into trying things that they might not otherwise consider but might then find that they like, Companies of all kinds do this all the time sometimes when introducing new products (like iDancer) and at other times featuring old stock (like the VG Classic cards). Why do you think that Totem should be an exception and only offer you things that you know that you want. Personaly I find the old cards to be some of the most interresting despite their lower video quality which is not so noticable when using Fullscreen Scene mode, and it is likely that sime who have received them as part of this latest round of offers will feel the same.
CoryTuckner
Joined in Oct 2007

4 投稿
November 26, 2017
These cards are HOT!!!
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 投稿
November 26, 2017
Agree that the best promo for me has been the cash back...I think it would be simpler to explain this as "buy three get one free" but that's just me.

Current black box offer...you can surmise which quality cards are in the box by the price charged. My box is 60.5 credits, which should mean I would get four 3k cards and one classic with my triple diamond discount. Not worth it for me since I can't choose....even if I get lucky and get five "free" cards. Heck, I've bought most of the cards I wanted on the other promos. I did miss out on the second extreme discount for one card.

Overall, a fun weekend and a very worthwhile promotion. And I'm sure a very profitable one for Totem. Well done!
Romla
Joined in Jul 2016

143 投稿
November 27, 2017
Buy 3 get 1 free and bonus credits are the best promotions so far. You can empty your wishlist pretty fast with them. I had 50 cards before Black Friday, now I have 140 - I bought 90 cards and almost all of them from my wishlist, so I am pretty happy with this Black Friday promotion. Good job.
DoctorWhoa
Joined in Nov 2017

46 投稿
November 27, 2017
I guess I'm a little more conservative in my buying. I bought six during the anal promotion and five during the costume promotion, plus one that I really didn't want for the 75% but it was only 5 creds. I was working during the get 100 creds topup promotion on Friday. When the other came up yesterday I had already bought my creds. Grr. Well I guess I'm learning how this system is.
frogman3210
Joined in Apr 2010

5 投稿
November 27, 2017
Maybe next year they can show some love to redheads. 25% off on a blonde and a brunette pack was a deal they had on Friday.

Then again I have had this account for 7 years and to my recollection this year is the only year that I know of of taking advantage of Flack Friday specials. 14% of my cards (to my recollection) have been aquired this way, which leaves 86% outside of this deal, so no matter what happens I'll be purchasing shows for a long time to come.
etherealspiral
Joined in Oct 2014

22 投稿
November 27, 2017
The last one is going to be idancers right? Damn. I have 380 credits left and I shoulda gone nuts during the buy 3 get one free sale. Are there usually christmas sales?
ktab
Joined in Aug 2013

160 投稿
November 27, 2017
As the Black Friday draws into its penultimate phase, I must admit that I thought it was not bad! I usually avoid TGIF promotions.

I did get the 20% credits as part of a 500 Credit re-charge! This is always a welcome deal!

Also 4 cards for the price of 3 - essentially - although described as a recredit for 1 of 4 purchased cards.

I even bought iDancer! The `jury is still out' on that purchase. After first downloading the `platform', I had to download the individual dancers. I did manage that - in only three of the eight cases. The other dancers registered 1% download, then a pause, then `Retry'. This cycle is into its second day - and only one further dancer actually downloaded in that time. A continual `download', 1% registers of download, pause, `RETRY' - over and over and over, etc. So I have half of the dancers. A Support email has been sent off in the last hour. I will not actually `try' the dance aspect of the software until I get the promised full complement of dancers! Otherwise I will be seeking a refund.

So pending correction of that iDancer `hiccup', I can only thank you, Totem, for the weekend's great deals!!! The take-up of offers must have been huge, with so many server issues reported!
readyforanything
Joined in Apr 2011

2403 投稿
November 27, 2017
I did some Great sales Thanks.
ssjain
Joined in Dec 2007

226 投稿
November 27, 2017
Thank you for fixing the paypal to buy the credits during the promotion!
Now I just need the last two iDancers to correct the download problem (Naomi and Aurel). Been trying since saturday and been able to get the other 6.
xfmmx
Joined in Jun 2010

26 投稿
November 27, 2017
I love that all the releases this week have been black outfits.
spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 投稿
November 27, 2017 (edited)
Just topped off credits again.
Should last me until the Christmas and New Year promos.
Unless we have a sudden outbreak of Redheads.
spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 投稿
November 27, 2017
The last one is going to be idancers right? Damn. I have 380 credits left and I shoulda gone nuts during the buy 3 get one free sale. Are there usually christmas sales?

@etherealspiral

The last one is going to be some kind of discount promo if I am making out the picture underneath correctly.

I hope we go out with a bang.

I hope it is 25% discount off all cards in your previews or wishlist.

I hope it is not something like the 75% off one random card like before.

RANDOM = Out for me.
aloha
Joined in Jun 2010

93 投稿
November 27, 2017
Does anyone know what the latest offer will be? I want to buy credits now, but it depends on that offer
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 投稿
November 27, 2017
It looks like the first one which was buy one get one free(limited to one purchase)
DvSDesign
Joined in Oct 2008

44 投稿
November 27, 2017
Yeah last one definitely looks like the first one..

Buy 1 show, get the 2nd for free.
astorflo
Joined in Jan 2010

9 投稿
A very nice promotion with something for everyone (if you don't already have them all), good variation and some epic combos: 20% extra credits and 1 card free for 3 bought. Got around 55 and 1200 credits saved up for the next 3+1 deal, just wish that such promotions would be offered more often, like 2-3 times per year. Some pacing issues though, like staying up all night to nail the proper time interval,the extended downloading times or the lack of suports in the weekend. In the end, clients got discounts and free stuff, the team got a spike in sales, everyone should be nice and happy (hopefuly not until next year or later).
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 投稿
November 27, 2017
ok i took advantage of the 20% reload bonus to make up for my losses with the previous offer. Thats really a thing i can profit from as i will continue to buy the new released shows that i want. so now i can a few of them basically for free.
DuziKolo
Joined in Apr 2015

57 投稿
November 27, 2017
You don't need to own'em all to be screwed by unfair sales algo:

Thanks!
Enjoy Your New Shows!

Now shows for me, obviously, so not sure what that dumb algo is thanking me for.

I do understand why newest cards are not *normally* picked for promotions like that one, but I ***** the fact that if "not owned but old" pool is empty and there are still some cards left, remaining are not taken into account.

NekanesBitch
Joined in May 2016

23 投稿
November 27, 2017
Happy Black Friday, hanks for the deals! Spank-bank is full! Sorry, that was inappropriate.
NekanesBitch
Joined in May 2016

23 投稿
November 27, 2017
Sorry about the typo, but sometimes the dancers are blocking the text, you must understand the struggle.
nvr735i
Joined in Mar 2008

14 投稿
November 27, 2017
Hi i'm kinda pissed off becuase i did a max refill a few hours before the free credit deal was revealed.Had i known, i would have waited for it. With a free credits deal you should extend the time to incude those like myself that unknowingly got in a little ealy!
manic57
Joined in Nov 2007

22 投稿
November 27, 2017
Well, it's almost over, but a big thumbs up 👍 for the Black Friday deals over the weekend. I certainly took advantage of quite a few. I look forward to seeing this again sime time.
rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 投稿
This certainly was a fun weekend. 35 cards richer, including a lovely bunny (Viola - Bunny Love), I myself am a happy bunny 😊
d9684
Joined in Apr 2010

13 投稿
November 27, 2017
I have gotten 10 free shows from the various offers and deals over this weekend as well as picking up some nice new cards for a big discount that I'd had my eye on for a while now so overall despite a few technical glitches I'd say its been a very successful black friday weekend. It's certainly going to take me a while to get through all of them before I'm ready for more!
Elcom77
Joined in Dec 2007

4 投稿
November 27, 2017
Sorry,aber ich will ehrlich sein.Bei einem "Black FRIDAY" gehört eigentlich alles reduziert.
Und nicht nur die Shows,die sich sonst nicht so gut verkaufen.Und das merkt auch jeder Kunde hier.
All die Shows,die mich interressiert hätten,waren genau so wie immer bei 15 Cr.
Wie gesagt,kein echter Black Friday. Und dazu kamen noch die Serverbrobleme. Komisch,sowas hatte ich seit Monaten nicht mehr hier erlebt...
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 投稿
November 27, 2017
Cyber monday!!!! ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 投稿
November 27, 2017
Cyber Monday

Does anyone know how these deals are going to play out?
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 投稿
err, you buy a pack then it moves onto the next deal in the row until you have them all. I bought the lot.. 100 cards 1016 creds

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!