la robe du soir - new type of card?  

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

koniko
Inscrit en Feb 2023

3 message(s)
Il y a 12 jours (edited)
I just purchased a booster pack and received "la robe du soir" with Kelly Collins. The card has a logo of S XXX and Either "EX" or "FX" on the top left.

What kind of card is this? It says it was released last year, but it wasn't in my store as a normal or special event card. I don't see it on Dolz either. I also don't see a filter of the "EX" or "FX" type in my filters. Is this a new type of card? Why can't I see it on the store?
JayZ971
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2009

2209 message(s)
Il y a 12 jours
The Kelly Collins card that you received is an "Exclusive" card. They are to be won at certain TGIF games ONLY. They are not available to be exchanged for a Joker card. Or be purchasable with credits or DOLZ. They are NOT available in the store as with SEC's you can NOT buy them.

There are only 2 EX cards at this time.....that one & Lilly Mays' Dragon's Year.
koniko
Inscrit en Feb 2023

3 message(s)
Il y a 12 jours
Interesting. Is there somewhere where I can see a list of all the Exclusive cards?
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4459 message(s)
Il y a 12 jours
@koniko
There are only 2 EX cards at the moment : Kelly Collins f1414 La Robe Du Soir and Lilly Mays f1488 Dragon's Year.
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4459 message(s)
Il y a 12 jours
The team confirm for the EX cards : the ones included in a booster pack have been replaced by a Joker and they no more will be given in the booster packs.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !