alwin1990
Joined in Jan 2009

3 post(s)
November 4, 2022
Hi,

great script. I get an error when i want to unzip the zip.

ERR: Extracting photoset of a0023 failed

What can i check or do?
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
November 4, 2022
Is this the only zip that fails?
First of all: use only drives with writing permissions. That means any drive except the one with your system (usually system is installed on drive C).
Try to extract the zip using different application (WinRAR, 7-zip or any other). If that also fails, try to delete the zip and download it again.
alwin1990
Joined in Jan 2009

3 post(s)
November 4, 2022
i have downloadet it on d drive.

With 7-zip i can unzip without Problems.

But with the script not. and thats on all zip files.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
November 4, 2022
So, all zip galleries are downloaded, but they won't unzip. It's hard to say what's causing the problem without seeing it.
Check these three basic things:
1. Go to directory where you unzipped the script, open "resources" folder and check if there's a "7z.exe" file.
2. Do you have any diacritical characters in any path (script installation path or path to downloaded zip galleries)?
3. Have you tried to run the script with your antivirus temporarily disabled?
alwin1990
Joined in Jan 2009

3 post(s)
November 4, 2022
1. yes it is in there
2. no its under E:\Bonus Downloader\ and the downloads in there
3. jes

I have changed the 7z.exe to the one my 7zip has installed now the script is running and upackaging

thanks
StudioMack
Joined in Jun 2023

2 post(s)
August 16, 2023
Anyone know what this error means in like.... non coder, real people talk? ;-)

"Can not send request to iStripper server because content of request header is missing"

Was so excited about this script, but no joy so far.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
August 16, 2023
@StudioMack - the script you are trying to use was created by a member, @Lukaszr, so the team will not be able to assist you.

In reality though, @Lukaszr developed this capability for people with hundreds or thousands of shows. You only have 61 - it would probably be quicker for you to just download them individually than try and get this resolved. 😊
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3762 post(s)
August 17, 2023 (edited)
@StudioMack
"Can not send request to iStripper server because content of request header is missing"

The script relies on other 3rd party support apps. to build the command to send to the server.
These can often be blocked by your security software,
If that happens, the composed command will not have all the needed parts to send to the iStripper server.
make sure your security software is not blocking these 3rd party apps.

I use the Bonus downloader and the Preview Downloader many times.
It / they work well to keep my collection up to date.
even when I only have 10 cards to update.

There were version of the iStripper app that silently deleted all the previews from cards in my collection.
The Preview downloader worked well, when I need to re-download ALL of my previews again.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3762 post(s)
August 17, 2023
I create a Playlist from my Collection and use that as the input for the Bonus Downloader.

I open iStripper
select the cards I need to Update and ***** them to the Playlist Tab
save this list as update.vpl

Then in the Bonus Downloader app
I use Menu Selection 4
and Load the update.vpl file.

then Start the Updater
and it downloads the Photosets and Video clips for the cards that I put on the update Playlist.

KrystalBoyd
Joined in Sep 2017

8 post(s)
September 19, 2023
I have the latest version of Bonus Dowloader...

It downloaded "only" 1147 photoset (tried many times) but I have 1155 cards in my collection.

Furthermore, if I start "7 Extract all image sets", the process ends with no ones .zip file unzipped, no folder was created, but I got the message all the photosets are extracted...

What can be the issue?
Viki
Joined in Oct 2007

152 post(s)
September 24, 2023
WOW lukaszr - that's an brilliant work and very usefull - thanks very much :-)
fitfan
Joined in Aug 2018

58 post(s)
January 15
@lukaszr this is an awesome tool!
I was able to successfully pull down all of the pictures and videos in my collection.
I am running into a little glitch when extracting though.
Couple of data points.
1. Windows 10 Workstation 2. User is a local administrator 3. Verified permissions on the D:\
4. Running the Bonus Downloader " As Administrator "
Nothing in the windows logs...
But in the tools session logs files I see this.
[22:07:14.36] INF: DataPath: C:\Users\User1\AppData\Local\vghd\data
[22:07:21.85] ERR: Extracting D:\BonusPictures\***** Cat\fullset_c0156.zip failed
[22:07:22.01] ERR: Extracting D:\BonusPictures\***** Cat & Antonia\fullset_c0157.zip failed
[22:07:22.18] ERR: Extracting D:\BonusPictures\***** Cat & Candy Alexa\fullset_c0160.zip failed
[22:07:22.34] ERR: Extracting D:\BonusPictures\Abby Cross\fullset_e0323.zip failed

I am able to open the zip files an open the pictures.
And i can manually extract the zip files.... But lose the benefit of the tool properly labeling the folders to match the show...
I saw that attempting to happen and thought that was cool.

So
IN the folders it attempted...
1. There are no new file folders that exist.
2. Log shows failure to extract...
3. My only selection on the extraction options is #1 "Create Subfolders for images of each model.
Also tried #2, and #3 but they also failed.
Any idea what might becausing this to fail extraction.
Viki
Joined in Oct 2007

152 post(s)
February 11
@lukaszr,

your Bonus Downloader still working perfectly even on newer Cards. But your great tool do not download the photo sets of the crypto wallet cards from the g series - is there a fix possible?

Best wishes

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !