lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
February 11, 2022
Do you have dozens, hundreds or even thousands of shows in your iStripper collection? Do you want to download bonus photos of each show and bonus videos of all the girls, but clicking and downloading each individual file is too tedious and time-consuming for you? Here is a script to help you automatically download all bonus content available on iStripper.

Bonus Downloader lets you download all bonus content in less than 10 clicks. Decide what you want to download: photos, videos, or both? Choose the collections you are interested in, load a personalized list of shows or use your playlists to tell the script what you want to download. Click the Start button and let the script do the rest while you can use your free time for your favorite activities!

DOWNLOAD: https://www.isworkshop.eu/index.php?p=bonus_downloader

I started working on this script about 3 years ago. The script worked great, but there was still some work and new functionalities to be done. Due to a lot of other projects, I had to stop working on it, but now, after nearly three years, the script is finally finished. Unfortunately, it is not possible to post pictures on this forum anymore, so I am posting a link to it on my website. Here's what the script looks like:

https://www.isworkshop.eu/images/bonus_downloader/screen_0_1.jpg

Beautiful, isn't it? Of course, it is not, but that is not its function. Bonus Downloader - that's how I called this script - is created to bulk download bonus content from the iStripper server. Download photos of purchased shows and videos of all models. How? Easily:

• run the script by double-clicking the downlaoder.bat file,
• select destination folders,
• choose what you want to download: photos, videos or both,
• select collections,
• click Start button,
• now the script will do the rest.

If you want to limit the range to specific shows, create your own list of IDs, save it as a txt file and load it into the script...
or you can use your existing vpl playlists and load it to tell the script what shows should be included in download process.
More about using the script can be found in user manual. The manual is available online (links below) and as a pdf file (included in zip package).

DOWNLOAD: https://www.isworkshop.eu/index.php?p=bonus_downloader

More about this tool: www.isworkshop.eu/index.php?p=bonus_downloader_about
Requirements: www.isworkshop.eu/index.php?p=bonus_downloader_req
Manual: www.isworkshop.eu/index.php?p=bonus_downloader_manual

Let me know if it works for you. If you have any questions, fell free to ask. If you found any bug, let me know about it. If you have any problems with the script, describe it here - maybe I will be able to help.

NOTES:
The script is written in batch, so it will be working only on Windows machines. Tested with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 10.
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1134 post(s)
February 12, 2022
Sounds awesome. I'll have to try this sometime. 👍 😎
happypizza
Joined in May 2011

20 post(s)
March 3, 2022
wow very cool! Thanks for this, will try soon
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

347 post(s)
March 3, 2022
Very Nice lukaszr,
tried it last week,
It took some time but now all the picture sets are in the house..
THNXS alot for this..
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

645 post(s)
March 3, 2022
@lukaszr .. I just downloaded but when I unzip it, Norton say Batbox.exe is unsafe and automatically deletes it
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 post(s)
March 3, 2022
I just downloaded but when I unzip it, Norton say Batbox.exe is unsafe and automatically deletes it
For sure an False positive.

https://blog.malwarebytes.com/security-world/2017/09/explained-false-positives/

The most simple Solution for now and as long as you want to use the Script,
put Norton to Sleep as long as you are using it.

And if you still have doubts you can still use Virustotal to check the Files before executing them,
but i think this will not be needed. 😎

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

233 post(s)
March 3, 2022
nice job
Evaneself
Joined in Dec 2019

305 post(s)
March 3, 2022
Can a Totem official assure us that this software is in order and legal?
Please!
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

645 post(s)
March 3, 2022
It is not written or supported by @TOTEM
It is from member @lukaszr
Evaneself
Joined in Dec 2019

305 post(s)
March 3, 2022
What if this can steal the account's information?
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

645 post(s)
March 3, 2022 (edited)
Using the Downloader is by your choice
@lukaszr has written / provided other softwares that have been trusted by many for several years.
However, the choice is yours
@TOTEM cannot be expected to certify a non-Totem product
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1134 post(s)
March 4, 2022
👍 😎 Quite right, @lukaszr provides certain services (that website) and software (this one, which I will get around to trying, honest.) as a member of the community because he can and wants to. <(^_^)>
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
March 7, 2022 (edited)
I just downloaded but when I unzip it, Norton say Batbox.exe is unsafe and automatically deletes it

The answer is here:
https://www.isworkshop.eu/index.php?p=bonus_downloader_bugs#bug_001

What if this can steal the account's information?

The script uses a user name (login) and user ID to connect to the iStripper server. Without it, it would not be possible to download any files, because it would not be possible to determine if the user has the right to download anything. This is exactly the same method that iStripper app uses.
The login and user ID are read from Windows registry. This data is saved temporarily in header.txt file, in the "temp" folder (a folder created automatically in script's install directory). The txt file is created before each new file is downloaded, then it is immediately deleted.
The login and user ID are not sent anywhere except the iStripper server.

The script has open code. Most files can be opened in Notepad. You can open it and investigate to see what's hidden under the hood.

Anyway, as @muttonjeff wrote, using the Downloader is by your choice.
wtccs
Joined in Dec 2019

84 post(s)
March 7, 2022
Hi @lukaszr, this is a great tool. I really like the option to create subfolders for the videos of each model. Is there any way for you to also be able to put the images in subfolders for each model? I don't know if this is possible, but it would be a great enhancement.

The option to download by .vpl file is also an excellent feature.

Thanks for all of your great work!
Evaneself
Joined in Dec 2019

305 post(s)
March 8, 2022 (edited)
I use now and it works. The problem is that all the images are together. It takes a little effort to get them arranged on folders. The problem is that once they are in folders, it will no longer be possible to check with the app which files you have downloaded and which you didn't.
I must remember the number of the girl, not the name of the girl. 😜
Is possible that the video files to have the same name? What if...?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
March 8, 2022
As with @Dorsai6 's Playlist Generator this Downloader provides very useful functionality that should, in my opinion, be provided by iStripper itself.

I would love to see iStripper have the ability to automatically download the photosets and bonus videos when downloading a card. Furthermore it would be very convenient if when doing this it did so to locations known to the program itself so that, for example, it could provide a slideshow from the card's photoset as a background when playing that card.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
March 8, 2022
Is there any way for you to also be able to put the images in subfolders for each model?
How about to put the archives in the same folders as the videos, by the name of the girls?

In the beginning, all video files were to be saved to one common directory. However, the original naming of some files was so ambiguous that after downloading hundreds of files it would be very difficult to find the correct video clip. Hence the idea to sort the video clips according to the models they refer to. The gallery files (zip archives) did not require this as the zip file names clearly indicate the show they relate to.

Of course, it is possible to save the images to the separate directories (just like video files), however I assumed that it was better to have all the video files in one place and all the image files in another place rather than mixing them together. Hmm, I will think about it.

Is possible that the video files to have the same name? What if...?

I must point out that I wanted to keep the original filenames, therefore the names are what they are.
Anyway, did you mean the same name as the gallery file? Or the same name as model name?

If you mean the former, the answer is "no". The number of video clips does not always correspond to the number of shows of a given model. Also, it is not possible to determine which video relates to which show (while newer video clips have a show ID embedded in their original filename, older video clips have not).

If you meant the latter (the same name as model name), yes it is possible. But what if we had multiple video files for one model? What would the names of individual files look like then? What naming convention do you suggest? Should I use numbers at the end, like in the example below?
christy_white_1080p_001.mp4
christy_white_1080p_002.mp4
christy_white_1080p_003.mp4
christy_white_1080p_004.mp4
Any other ideas?

I would love to see iStripper have the ability to automatically download the photosets and bonus videos when downloading a card

Photosets - yes, it would be nice. They are relatively small, so why not. But videos? I'm not sure. Some models have several video clips (between 5 and 10). The user should be able to select the quality of downloaded videos (480p, 720p, 1080p). Each 1080p file can weigh between 150 and 350 MB. Multiplied by - let's say - 5, this would give approximately 750 to 1750 MB of additional data. For people with a fast Internet connection and no download limit, this is not a problem, but probably not everyone could afford to download such amount of additional data. Unless such option could be turned on and off.
wtccs
Joined in Dec 2019

84 post(s)
March 8, 2022
Of course, it is possible to save the images to the separate directories (just like video files), however I assumed that it was better to have all the video files in one place and all the image files in another place rather than mixing them together. Hmm, I will think about it.

@lukaszr, you already give us the ability to define a destination path for photos and a destination folder for videos, which is great. What I think @Evaneself and I are asking for is the ability to have a subfolders options for the photos folder, just as we currently have for the video folder.

Right now we can have videos broken down by model:

C:\videos\Abby Cross
C:\videos\Adel Morel
C:\videos\Agatha Vega
etc.

But we get a great big pile of zip files in one photos folder.

I would like to also be able to have photos broken down by model:

C:\photos\Abby Cross
C:\photos\Adel Morel
C:\photos\Agatha Vega
etc.

And if we set the destination path for photos and videos to be the same, we could have:

C:\photos and videos\Abby Cross
C:\photos and videos\Adel Morel
C:\photos and videos\Agatha Vega
etc.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
March 8, 2022 (edited)
I would love to see iStripper have the ability to automatically download the photosets and bonus videos when downloading a card

Photosets - yes, it would be nice. They are relatively small, so why not. But videos? I'm not sure.

If it were to be done then I would assume that it would be controlled by a pair of options on the settings page, one for the photosets and another for the videos. These would default to the current behaviour of not automatically downloading.

For the photosets I would prefer the folder structure to directly mirror that used for the "data" and "models" folders - i.e. a top level "photos" folder with subfolder names matching those in the "data" and "models" folders. We can currently do this manualy but if the app "knows" about it then it opens up some nice possibily uses.

The iStripper app should preferably allow us to move the "photos" folder in exactly the same way that we can do with the "models" folder and should preferaby use the downloaded files when accessing the pictures via the camera icon on the cards' details pages.

It would also be nice if in fullscreen scene mode there was some way to specify that a card's photoset should be used as source of "textures" when clips from the card are being used as the source for clips - this would allow us to use images corresponding to a particular performance when that performance is used in a scene.
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1134 post(s)
March 24, 2022
After some testing I think it's pretty cool. 👍 😎
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
March 31, 2022 (edited)
Here is the new version of Bonus Downloader:

Bonus Downloader v1.2
https://www.isworkshop.eu/index.php?p=bonus_downloader

The script has two new features:

1. The script can automatically create subfolders for bonus photos
The feature requested by several users. Photo archives of individual models can be downloaded to subfolders in a similar way to video clips. This option is enabled by default.

2. The script can automatically extract archives with bonus photos
Nobody asked for this feature, but I thought it might be useful. Downloaded photo archives can be extracted to automatically created subfolder right after downloading is complete. This option is disabled by default. If you downloaded the bonus photoarchives using a previous version of the script and would like to unzip them, do not be afraid. The new version of the script can scan your target path, find all zip archives (including those hidden in subfolders) and extract them according to a fixed pattern. Use option [7] in main menu to extract all your archives in one go.

Both functions can be switched on and off in Settings (the Misc. tab). See the image:
https://www.isworkshop.eu/images/bonus_downloader/screen_5_10.jpg

More about these new features in user manual:
https://www.isworkshop.eu/index.php?p=bonus_downloader_manual
wtccs
Joined in Dec 2019

84 post(s)
April 1, 2022
@lukaszr Thank you so much. These are great new features!

I'll give them a try this weekend.
wtccs
Joined in Dec 2019

84 post(s)
April 4, 2022
@lukaszr I tried version 1.2 and it is creating subfolders for the photos successfully, but it is no longer downloading the videos for me.

Here is the log file after a small test:

[16:37:48.66] INF: DataPath: V:\vghd\data
[16:37:54.03] INF: Option: download selected images and videos
[16:37:54.03] INF: Overwrite: 0
[16:37:54.03] INF: Collections: custom list
[16:37:54.03] INF: Total items to process: 10
[16:37:54.03] INF: Number of image sets to process: 10
[16:37:54.03] INF: Number of video sets to process: 0

I tried a vpl file and a txt file. I also tried same folder for photos and videos and different folders for photos and videos, and the result is the same. Video sets to process is always 0.

Can you help?
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
April 5, 2022
God damn, you're right @wtccs
After twicking some piece of code I forgot to test it with the older features.
Anyway, I found the bug and fixed it. The fixed version will be uploaded tomorrow, because today it's too late.
Thank you for letting me know.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
April 5, 2022
The bug reported by @wtccs prevented the bonus videos from being downloaded in some cases. The bug has been located and fixed.
The new version of Bonus Downloader (v1.2.1) is now available for download:

Bonus Downloader v1.2.1

Users who have downloaded version 1.2 are asked to download version 1.2.1. The new version of the script can be extracted to the existing installation folder, overwriting the existing files. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this bug.
Spling83
Joined in Dec 2018

20 post(s)
May 7, 2022
Hey.. many thanks for this great work. Is there a way to spend you a cup of coffee? ;-)
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
May 7, 2022
I don't know if i can say this here, but there is a "Donate" button on my website. Just scroll down to the footer and you will see it ;)
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
October 28, 2022
I would like to inform you that if you use Bonus Downloader to download bonus content of your cards, you should definitely download a new version of this script. Apparently, there were some changes to the iStripper server recently. As a result of these changes, Bonus Downloader stopped working (no files were downloaded). The latest version of the script has a patch which fixes this problem.

Download Bonus Downloader 1.2.2 from here:
elfine
Joined in Jul 2017

81 post(s)
October 28, 2022
Good idea, Im sure some will like it and find it useful but this look a bit complicated to me, and with so many .exe lot's of chance of viruses. Why not simply do it in 100% powershell so much easier and you don't have to rely on any external executable (not sure for about MAC but it would work on Windows and Linux).
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
October 29, 2022 (edited)
Two main reasons:
1. At the time when I started to write this script I was more familiar with batch than Powershell. I was going to write it only for myself. I decided to share this script later, when most of it was done and working.
2. As far as I remember, there was no such thing as PowerShell in Windows XP. I wanted to include Windows XP because iStripper supported this system and there were many users still using it. I didn't want to exclude those users.

Aditional exe and js files are just helpers. They provides basic GUI features ie. mouse events, colors, cursor placement etc. With such files it was easier for me to develop the script and the script became more user friendly.

From user's perspective: you don't need to know what are these exe and js files for. User should only start the downloader.bat file and that's it. Imagine a situation: you want to play a video game, so all you need to do is to start one single exe file. The game starts and you can play. You don't need to know about all of those additional dll files and other executables and you don't need to know what they do to enjoy the game.

Now, if I would like to rewrite the script, I would use Java or C++.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !