Ma per la carta speciale Skye Blue / Bend to My Will
Cosa si doveva fare per ottenerla?
Grazie a chi mi da una spiegazione.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
October 30, 2019 (edited)
@portoricos
A chi ha sottoscritto l'offerta Premium entro - mi pare - il 25 ottobre scorso, è stato fornito un "Joker" scambiabile gratuitamente con una card qualsiasi, comprese le esclusive (tra cui, dunque, anche quella di Skye Blue).
Sino ad ora non è mai stato possibile ottenere "Bend to my will" se non scambiandola con un Joker.
portoricos
Joined in Jun 2009

46 post(s)
October 31, 2019
@HansSachs
Grazie per la risposta.
Pensavo di essermi perso ancora una volta una di quelle promozioni ricorrenti.
A questo punto si aggiunge alla lista delle carte che non potrò avere,
e questo mi dispiace tantissimo.
La carta Joker l'ho usata per comprare Melena Rya
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
October 31, 2019 (edited)
@portoricos
Io il Joker lo devo ancora usare.
Sono indeciso tra Melena Rya, Red Fox e Ginebra Bellucci... tu hai queste carte? Se sì, quale mi consigli? Grazie!
YeahRight21
Joined in Apr 2013

17 post(s)
November 1, 2019
I second @HansSach's suggestion: Make a Joker card always part of the Premium offer or renewal.

For that matter, make it possible at any time to:
    a. Extend one's Premium subscription for a year (adding 365 days before a re-bill) AND
    b. Get a new Joker card.

This would reduce or eliminate the issues that some people have with Special Event cards only being possible to procure through gambling. At any point, someone could load up on years of Premium subscriptions, then procure whatever Special Event cards he wants by redeeming his newly acquired Joker cards!
BJlover
Joined in Apr 2014

231 post(s)
November 1, 2019
Io il Joker lo devo ancora usare.
Sono indeciso tra Melena Rya, Red Fox e Ginebra Bellucci... tu hai queste carte? Se sì, quale mi consigli? Grazie!

Ciao!

Anche io, dovendo usare la carta Joker, sono stato molto indeciso tra Red Fox e Ginebra Bellucci...
Alla fine ho scelto la carta di Ginebra: devo dire che ne sono rimasto molto soddisfatto.
Molte scene con il "glass washing", sempre in bikini e viso mediterraneo.
Di Red Fox ho tutte le carte (eccetto la Special Event, ovviamente) e di Melena la metà (12 su 24).
Chiaramente, si tratta di questione di gusti. Ma per me Ginebra era la preferita.
Peccato che ci sia una sola carta Joker. Dovrò attendere il prossimo anno per averne un'altra (non mi piace giocare, quindi dovrò rinnovare la quota "Premium")...
portoricos
Joined in Jun 2009

46 post(s)
November 9, 2019
Per prima cosa mi scuso per non avere risposto.
Ho visto solo oggi la domanda, io ho Melena e Red Fox, non ho Ginebra
e sono belle tutte e due, non so consigliarti, Melena ha un fisico magnifico,
in questo momento preferisco lei.
portoricos
Joined in Jun 2009

46 post(s)
November 9, 2019
Hello
Why I have buy Alice Wonder for 13.75 credits,
is only few cents, but for ten day is not for only 11 credits.
Thanks
spiderman1804
Joined in Feb 2008

439 post(s)
November 9, 2019
@portoricos

My assumption is this:

The day of release of a show is the first day (release day). Also in the next nine following days there is the premium discount.
The premium discount ends at midnight on this tenth day (CET - Paris, France).

Example: e1259 - Alice Wonder / The Eighth Sin

Oct 29 - Release date
Oct 30
Oct 31
Nov 1
Nov 2
Nov 3
Nov 4
Nov 5
Nov 6
Nov 7

###

I think the problem has been caused by the advertisement of the discount.
The discount was still visible after midnight.
You assumed that the discount still exists and you bought the show.

I noticed the following:

If I turn my computer on at 8 o'clock in the morning, then the discount for the shows of the past days will be displayed.

The new show on the day is usually unlocked around 10 o'clock.
This new show will be displayed together with the sticker "NEW". Only after syncronization will the premium discount be displayed.
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
November 9, 2019
@spidey:
With respect, your maths is wrong, my friend. That example should have finished at 10.00 am Paris time on Nov 8th.

If release date/ time is 29-10-19 @10.00am. That is the starting point. Count 10 days exactly and it's 08-11-19 @10.am.
spiderman1804
Joined in Feb 2008

439 post(s)
November 9, 2019
@HombreSinSombra
Mathematically, this is correct.
10 days = 240 hours

Theoretically, it would be November 8 at 10:00 am (CET).

I'm assuming a guess.
I will try to confirm or refute this assumption with one of those shows that I have not bought yet.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 post(s)
November 9, 2019 (edited)
The Price you See, is what is from the LAST sync with Server you app made.
So to See the most Current Correct Price.
It is best to Always perform a Sync with Server before you start to make a Purchase.

Normally, this is not needed, but in the case where it is close to the end of a Promotion.
it can help avoid, a difference between the Server price, and the Stored price in your data folder.
portoricos
Joined in Jun 2009

46 post(s)
November 9, 2019 (edited)
Thanks
No problem
When I buy the card, the discount was visible
spiderman1804
Joined in Feb 2008

439 post(s)
November 11, 2019
My guess has unfortunately confirmed.

I used to test the show f0539 (release date: Nov 1).
Until midnight on Nov. 10, the premium discount was available.

On Nov 11 after midnight the premium discount was still visible. After syncronisation, the discount was no longer displayed.

The time is in CET (Central European Time). The same time zone as Paris (France).
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3767 post(s)
November 11, 2019 (edited)
@portoricos
When I buy the card, the discount was visible

you didn't understand..

the Discount Showed, Because your Copy of Prices was Not updated..
You iStripper App Gets a Price from the Server and Stores it on your PC..

If you Don't get an Updated Price from the Server.
Then you Still see the Old Price, last saved on your PC..

Always Sync with Server, so you have Most Current Price.

For Information:
The Price Paid is Always the Server Price,
Not what is displayed by OLD price info saved on your PC.

example:
If you stopped updating a Month ago. then your App Price info is 1 month old...
So no Matter what you See displayed in the APP from OLD price info...

The Price you Pay is Always the Price from the Server.

Always Sync with Server, so you have Most Current Price.
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 post(s)
December 3, 2019
The Premium offer is a top of membership that gives you the following advantages for 1 year:
... Priority response from the customer service, Highlighted profile and Premium skin!

Please explain what is meant by priority customer service. I requested a managerial response to my open ticket two weeks ago and am still waiting. Are there really that many premium members awaiting a reply from a manager? This doesn't feel priority customer service to me.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1230 post(s)
December 3, 2019 (edited)
I had the same problem @boan000 by the customer service, as a premium member, where after two weeks without response, I had to open a new ticket, just for him to answer me. Very short answer, precisely in connection with SEC cards.

At the point where I wondered if I was not made to wait voluntarily, because I had denounced the SEC card policy.

Before that I had quick answers.

J'ai eu le même problème @boan000 par le service à la clientèle, en tant que membre premium, où après deux semaines sans réponse, j'ai dû ouvrir un nouveau ticket, juste pour qu'il me réponde. Réponse très courte, justement en lien aux cartes SEC.

Au point où je me suis demandé si on ne me faisait pas attendre volontairement, parce que j'avais dénoncé la politique des cartes SEC.

Avant cela j'avais des réponses rapides.
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 post(s)
December 4, 2019 (edited)
It shouldn't matter whether we got on Santa's naughty list or not. We paid for premium membership which includes priority customer service response. Waiting over two weeks for a managerial reply isn't priority service. Maybe a partial refund is in order since we aren't getting what we paid for?
SetFuego
Joined in Mar 2008

737 post(s)
December 4, 2019
Waiting over two weeks for a managerial reply isn't priority service.
But it's a free hold time. 😎
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 post(s)
December 5, 2019 (edited)
@gkar45, if customer service fails to resolve an issue and the ticket gets escalted to a manager, who then fails to respond, the priority CS is not being fulfilled. Offering a solution that doesn't work and then telling me repeatedly to do something I've already done is unsatisfactory. Manue was great about replying, but one guy apparently didn't even read my question carefully, and even Manue showed signs of reckless responses. I'm sure she has too heavy a load and rushes through tickets, not taking the time to reread a thread thoroughly. In my open ticket I mentioned three times that disabling P2P fixed the issue I was having with demos not downloading, but not fixing the issue with stalling downloads of full cards. Many, many, many times I had to keep quitting and restarting my software to download more than 2 cards at any given time, and due to all of the issues I have had with this new version, I uninstalled and reinstalled many times. One of those times I was dog-tired and accidentally deleted my collection.

I'm on a fairly slow DSL connection atm and have been unable to d/l my cards while away. It has been a nightmare, and the hours offered for remote troubleshooting do not work for me. So yeah, while they offered to try to fix it remotely, they did not give me anything to try on my own other than sending them my vghd.log and disabling P2P.

They have left me hanging for two weeks, not fulfilling their priority CS pledge.

@SetFuego
But it's a free hold time.
Ha ha, not even that! There is only two of the 5 bulleted perks to premium membership I will ever use, and the priority CS is one of those. So that is 1/2 of my $60 in value at 2/52 weeks, so we're already at about $2.30 in value. 😎

BTW, congrats on your lottery win!
YeahRight21
Joined in Apr 2013

17 post(s)
October 13, 2020
It's approaching one year since Totem began offering Premium. Will you include a Joker Card with each Premium renewal? I've turned auto-renew off for Premium but will plan to renew if, as before when it was just released, Premium comes with a Joker Card.
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2211 post(s)
October 13, 2020
It's approaching one year since Totem began offering Premium. Will you include a Joker Card with each Premium renewal? I've turned auto-renew off for Premium but will plan to renew if, as before when it was just released, Premium comes with a Joker Card.

Posting as a member only...........

@YeahRight21

The Premium offer was introduced on Oct. 18 of last year. So we'll find out in a few days.........
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/43085/1?post=636518
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
2scompanyinjax
Joined in Nov 2008

130 post(s)
October 13, 2020
Posting as a member only...........

@YeahRight21

The Premium offer was introduced on Oct. 18 of last year. So we'll find out in a few days.........
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/43085/1?post=636518

@JayZ971, I would hope that any benefit new members get would also apply to returning members. I always have ***** the cable and cell companies offering super deals to newbies, but nothing to existing members. I realize it is all marketing, but we need some love too! BTW, I realize you were posting only as a member.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
October 13, 2020 (edited)
Premium comes with a Joker Card.

@YeahRight21

I am pretty certain that it doesn't (and hasn't for very very nearly a year) and that a Joker was given as a special introductory offer only to those that took up Premum membership in the first week of its existance not as a normal feature.
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 post(s)
October 13, 2020
OT
Hi @2scompanyinjax :)
I always have ***** the cable and cell companies offering super deals to newbies, but nothing to existing members.
Just to keep things clear that is not totally true, but first things first please read my Post here.
https://www.istripper.com/de/forum/thread/38023/12?post=681620
My DSL Provider is Vodafone here in Germany, and i have a combined DSL/Phone Contract,
for 40 Euros per Month. Beside of that i had a Prepaid Card from them for my Cell Phone too.

And yes as a Long Term Customer they made me a real Good Offer for another Cell Phone Contract
for 15 Euros per Month, and it's a Full Flat Contract without LTE, but i don't need LTE.

Don't get me wrong but not every Company doesn't forget his Customers, just saying 😉
OT/
YeahRight21
Joined in Apr 2013

17 post(s)
October 21, 2020
Yes, @TheEmu, my comment was about Premium having come with a Joker Card when it was first released. I hadn't realized that was only a one-week promotion.

In any case, the addition of a Joker Card was what clinched the deal for me. I would welcome the opportunity to renew Premium with that benefit, but I do not at this time plan to renew Premium without it.

I thus hope Totem re-issues their initial offering.
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 post(s)
October 21, 2020
Yes, @TheEmu, my comment was about Premium having come with a Joker Card when it was first released. I hadn't realized that was only a one-week promotion.

In any case, the addition of a Joker Card was what clinched the deal for me. I would welcome the opportunity to renew Premium with that benefit, but I do not at this time plan to renew Premium without it.

I thus hope Totem re-issues their initial offering.

They offered 50 free credits. I calculated over the last year that I only spent $5.95 on the premium because of the 20% discount, and that was cancelled by the 50 free credits to start this year...so basically I get 4k for free as a casual buyer.
BJlover
Joined in Apr 2014

231 post(s)
October 22, 2020
I just renewed my subscription for the Premium profile, but I also just realized (with a bit of disappointment) that the free Joker card was just for a first time subscription ...
However, I am very satisfied with the discounts applied (by purchasing all the new cards as soon as they are published, I have abundantly recovered the registration fee).

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !