Questions about Premium offer

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Amelly
Joined in Jan 2008

377 post(s)
October 18, 2019
Le Premium est intéressant mais je ne suis pas décidé à y souscrire pour l'instant.
Le prix indiqué dans ce post est en $ mais nullement indiqué en € aussi.
Il ne se passe rien lorsque je clique sur le bouton "Devenir Premium" dans la partie de mon compte dans le logiciel.
J'ai été déçu par mal de cartes ces derniers mois bien en deça de la qualité annoncée.
Lorsque vous aurez corrigé vos défauts (ce dont je doute), je réflechirai de nouveau à ce statut.
Bon week-end...
Gorgon
Joined in Aug 2010

12 post(s)
October 18, 2019
For those who can't click the premium link.
Update your software!

I've run into this issue and updating helped!
Arcydemon
Joined in Dec 2014

10 post(s)
October 18, 2019
How about adding option to buy special card only on the day it was released, like new year special card only available to buy on new year day for like if i pay 15 credits for a card with double p discount then the special card would cost 30? or more cuz of being special

The idea of buying 12 cards or more and get a special card is good too, certainly better than what we have now
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1664 post(s)
October 18, 2019
@Mickeyb "Is there an easy way to update cards to 4k without having to check each one individually.":
  • Go to your collection
  • filter "crystal Clear +" with the quality filter
  • multiselect the shows (whether they are downloaded yet or not) as explained in this topic:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/41821#post617792
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
- select 4k premium at the top and press the download icon nearby
elfine
Joined in Jul 2017

81 post(s)
October 18, 2019
@Arcydemon
I assume that if we buy this subscription and sownload 4k, that the 4k card resolutuion is ours to keep even if we decide not to renew the subscription??

Can someone tell me what the difference is in the disk space of a given 3k show versus a 4k show?
Dude ofc you won't keep 4k resolution card if you don't renew your sub, that is the main point of this b8

for example (in byte) e1218 :
    r720p = 784367
    r1080p = 993939
    r3K = 1315444
    r4K = 1983358

So round it up to 2Gb for the r4k (1Gb for 1080p) since it takes more space physically on a drive.
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1664 post(s)
October 18, 2019
I assume that if we buy this subscription and sownload 4k, that the 4k card resolutuion is ours to keep even if we decide not to renew the subscription??Can someone tell me what the difference is in the disk space of a given 3k show versus a 4k show?

Any 4k you got during your Premium will remain yours. Only a refund would justify that we remove them :)
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
October 18, 2019
This is great! I also thought that once your premium subscription ended and you didn't renew it, you'd have to revert back to 3K or lower resolution versions.

Good to know.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
October 18, 2019
I assume that if we buy this subscription and sownload 4k, that the 4k card resolutuion is ours to keep even if we decide not to renew the subscription??Can someone tell me what the difference is in the disk space of a given 3k show versus a 4k show?
Any 4k you got during your Premium will remain yours. Only a refund would justify that we remove them :)

So if you were to go premium for a month and buy/update your cards to 4k and then cancel "at anytime" for which you would get a refund of the remaining 11 months, could you or couldn't you keep the 4k cards you already own? Or is this like a mobile contract, you can cancel at any time but you still have to pay for 12 months?

Is there a T&C page for this offer?
ohama
Joined in Sep 2010

38 post(s)
October 18, 2019
This offer is not for MAC-users because they can't update to the new version. Also they can't get the Joker-card, because the subscription date is before october 25th. Maybe there will be an update before this time.
hope4love1
Joined in Jan 2019

24 post(s)
October 18, 2019
For those who can't click the premium link.
Update your software!

I've run into this issue and updating helped!

Thanks for this info and yoou are right!!!
elfine
Joined in Jul 2017

81 post(s)
October 18, 2019
@Celine

You should add this in the offer list to make it clear. Because no doubt a lot of people will not read the entire thread to find out, and this question will be prolly recurent.
DanielStoSve
Joined in May 2019

54 post(s)
October 18, 2019
If I upgrade to Premium, can I cancel subscription instantly and it will still last 12 months? I'd rather renew it manually than having it renew automatically.
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1664 post(s)
October 18, 2019 (edited)
EDIT : If you upgrade then cancel instantly, it will remain active for 1 year then will not rebill
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 post(s)
October 18, 2019
So....any chance to preview a 4k show? Seems Totem could let us all see at least one preview or buy one show in 4k so that we can see what we are signing up for...

TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 post(s)
October 18, 2019
@elfine Thanks for your lucid and detailed answer!!

for example (in byte) e1218 :

r720p = 784367
r1080p = 993939
r3K = 1315444
r4K = 1983358

So round it up to 2Gb for the r4k (1Gb for 1080p) since it takes more space physically on a drive.
iPseudo
Joined in Dec 2018

37 post(s)

To clarify, a 4k card purchased during Premium would remain both downloadable and playable at 4k after cancelling Premium, or would only remain playable at 4k but not downloadable at 4k?

In other words, if a 4k card had to be re-downloaded later for whatever reason without Premium, the 4k version would remain available to download?
Kassiopeia77
Joined in Feb 2009

12 post(s)
I was ready to sign up for the subscription when I noticed that the same payment options as when purchasing credits do not seem to be available for premium subscriptions.

What about paying with paysafecard?
What about paying with Paypal?
What about paying with the allready purchased store credits?

I do not feel comfortable leaving my credit card information with any 3rd party service for securtiy reasons.
I would rather prefer to have the option the manually renew a subscription.

One of the reasons why I decided to support Totem and Istripper was that there were fair payment options.
Are there any plans to make more payment options available for the Premium offer?
Arcydemon
Joined in Dec 2014

10 post(s)
October 18, 2019
With only a few cards using 4k res now there is no point in buying that premium thingy, so i will keep on standing, tho the value of dat is meh, beside uping cards to 4k. I would rather buy credits for dat amount rather than nothing. It's like buying a sub in mmo and not playing even once, only thing that backs up buying that is joker card which is only available before 25 so after that there is -1 to pros backing up buying it
oldfart1964
Joined in Oct 2016

6 post(s)
October 18, 2019
Seems a bit sketchy, if well meaning. I think I'll wait
DanielStoSve
Joined in May 2019

54 post(s)
October 18, 2019
@celine how do I cancel subscription? I can't find the option anywhere
wl7788
Joined in Nov 2007

1 post(s)
October 18, 2019
Click here to subscribe !

Hello, Sir

The subscribe link dose not work! How can I purchase the premium offer? Many thanks!
Arcydemon
Joined in Dec 2014

10 post(s)
October 18, 2019
Tho if there was like 1 joker card each month during subscription but you can only spend it in that month so peole won't stack them or on the cards released that month, then this offer would be slightly more appealing
DanielStoSve
Joined in May 2019

54 post(s)
October 18, 2019
@arcydemon thats not a bad idea. Maybe a mini-joker card, that can only be used for non-event cards. So every month premiums would get 1 free card of their choice excluding premium cards.
zendar12
Joined in Oct 2007

4 post(s)
October 18, 2019
The subscribe link does not work! How can I purchase the premium offer?

I am also having this problem. I click the Click here to subscribe! link and nothing happens at all.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
October 18, 2019
@celine how do I cancel subscription? I can't find the option anywhere

Just use your "premium support" /jk
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
October 18, 2019
The subscribe link does not work! How can I purchase the premium offer?
I am also having this problem. I click the Click here to subscribe! link and nothing happens at all.

Update the software.
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
October 18, 2019
From the very first post from Celine.

'This offer is available for only 59$ per year.'

Execept it isn't for me. The subscription page is going to charge me 59 Euros. I'm in the UK and the exchange rate means I am going to pay £5 more in Euros than Dollars. Is the first post incorrect or is there any way I can get the dollar purchase? I have my server set to US Los Angeles.

Have to say was about to press 'go' when I noticed at the very last second :(
Arcydemon
Joined in Dec 2014

10 post(s)
October 18, 2019
At some point i will buy this thingo once to use the 4k upgrade because that is the only valuable thing for me, even if its 59 per year, living in a poorer country multiplies it by 4 cause of currency exchange and i already bought 50 € pack this month, the thing that pissed off me the most is that they should annouce something like that earlier, instead of oh let's make them surprise and add 59€ premium pack out of nowhere. Cuz if i didn't buy credits this month i would probably think about that premium
Arcydemon
Joined in Dec 2014

10 post(s)
October 18, 2019
From the very first post from Celine.

'This offer is available for only 59$ per year.'

Execept it isn't for me. The subscription page is going to charge me 59 Euros. I'm in the UK and the exchange rate means I am going to pay £5 more in Euros than Dollars. Is the first post incorrect or is there any way I can get the dollar purchase? I have my server set to US Los Angeles.

Have to say was about to press 'go' when I noticed at the very last second :(

Well i live in poland so im getting charged with € not $ and currency exchange ratio makes that i have to pay almost 10$ more in euro than dollars
Mickeyb
Joined in Dec 2013

10 post(s)
October 18, 2019
@Mickeyb "Is there an easy way to update cards to 4k without having to check each one individually.":
Go to your collection filter "crystal Clear +" with the quality filter multiselect the shows (whether they are downloaded yet or not) as explained in this topic:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/41821?soft_navigate=ExternDefaultBrowser#post617792
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
- select 4k premium at the top and press the download icon nearby

Thank you.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !