celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1645 post(s)
September 13, 2019 (edited)
We have released a new reward for those who participate to our promotions! Named "Joker cards".

What's the concept?
A joker card is a voucher that you can exchange for any card of the store including the Special event cards.

How to win a Joker card ?
Joker cards are to be won during special games & promotions

How to use your joker card(s) ?
If you own a Joker Card, a button "Use my joker card" will appear :
  • near the "Get her nude" button of any card from the Store
  • near the "Special event card" stamp on any exclusive card not in your collection.

You can keep your joker card(s) forever, they have no time limitation.

You need to have at least version 1.2.234 (1.2.235 for Mac), to see & use your joker cards.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
September 13, 2019
That's worse than the freakin' 'Fansign' contest!

You have to pay to play in a game to not win the prize. At least in the 'Fansign' contest, the user doesn't have to pay anything to not win it.
1VGconvert
Joined in Jan 2009

47 post(s)
September 13, 2019
So now there will be 4 cards I can't get because I won't play the gambling games. Dissapointing.
TeeRay
Joined in Aug 2019

4 post(s)
September 13, 2019
The scratch game is worse. It costs me 10 credits to lose 10 credits? What fun.
gluebear
Joined in Sep 2019

10 post(s)
September 13, 2019
The scratch game is worse. It costs me 10 credits to lose 10 credits? What fun.

#metoo 😒
teddybear285
Joined in Aug 2018

21 post(s)
September 13, 2019
@Chicsans, you are 100% right! And @1VGconvert, I'm absolutely with you. I'm afraid, if you're not a gambler, you never get a chance to purchase one of these special cards on a normal way.
Yes it's really, really frustrating and disappointing!
teddybear285
Joined in Aug 2018

21 post(s)
September 13, 2019
In my opinion, someone has to be powdered with a bag of clothespins, when playing this crazy game. 😈
ckvghduser
Joined in Oct 2007

252 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Hey, you can't lose if you don't play.
drmurda
Joined in Oct 2008

1 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Ok... So what the heck do we have to play? I need one badly Lol
KNOCKER
Joined in Jul 2009

1 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Just got 8 normal cards I don't need for $ 29.99.
They are not worth a red cent.
Plz stop terrible gambling games.
HeelFetish
Joined in Apr 2013

4 post(s)
September 13, 2019
You won't even get the Melena Maria card even if you spend 29.99. Just waisted that trying to get it. Just won som old cards I never would have bought.
Plopsaland
Joined in Sep 2008

124 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Might understand some reactions here, but keep in mind it is an event. Nobody is ***** you to play. I invested 300 credits, got the special card by pure luck indeed. But there are plenty of scratch cards with 10 credits back. Even got a 100 credits win.
It's gambling. And that I might have a chance on a joker card (very very small chance though) is some additional game which I like as it is a lifetime valid. This means you can save it for another special card next time.

Off course ( but there have been plenty of games in the past,) there always should be a chance to win / get up with special event cards you have missed. Like with the christmas holidays a present tree or something.

P.S about the "cheap" cards :You guys at least got some cards, when you have all items you can no longer play the games or get cards from games normally.

HonourSamurai
Joined in Jun 2011

4 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Hey, you can't lose if you don't play.
Completely agree with you.
Thrower
Joined in Mar 2008

8 post(s)
September 13, 2019
That gambling crap is one thing I don't like on Istripper. I once joined this side not because of gambling but because of the desktop feature. People can become ***** when gambling and lose much money. In the end always the bank wins, right? There are other sites that offer all sorts of gambling if someone wants to do this.
Well, this is my opinion and I for myself don't gamble since this is not the reason why I am here.
pantalone
Joined in Nov 2010

224 post(s)
September 13, 2019
That gambling crap is one thing I don't like on Istripper.

I think we're being a bit hard on Totem here. Not that I've ever joined in on the TGIF games, but the guys at Totem have been slogging away for over a decade, producing a quality product that requires continuous refreshment, and they make less in a year that the producers of Fortnite make in an afternoon from selling their loot boxes to gullable ten-year-olds. (ok I've got no evidence for that, but, if Totem was really raking it they'd all have sold out and retired to Hawaii by now.)

Plus a lot of people like it. And most of the people to grumble about the special event cards are those who want to possess a complete collection, who must be a minority.

At least Totem are explicit about their in-app money-***** schemes and don't try to trick us with camouflaged send-money buttons and psych warfare.

Come to think of it, @Rex has been silent for a while now. I hope he's enjoying Hawaii.
Carbo
Joined in Nov 2007

218 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Plus a lot of people like it. And most of the people to grumble about the special event cards are those who want to possess a complete collection, who must be a minority.
For my part, I'm not a collector but when a good card from a model I like is made exclusively available to gamblers and that there's no way for non-gamblers to get it, I say as a member for more than 10 years that it's quite unfair. Totem should be thankful for supporting them for so many years.
d00bies
Joined in Dec 2018

59 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Plus a lot of people like it. And most of the people to grumble about the special event cards are those who want to possess a complete collection, who must be a minority.For my part, I'm not a collector but when a good card from a model I like is made exclusively available to gamblers and that there's no way for non-gamblers to get it, I say as a member for more than 10 years that it's quite unfair. Totem should be thankful for supporting them for so many years.

They couldn't care less. There's 10 or more right behind you with cash in hand. Loyalty means nothing these days...
Cieran
Joined in Mar 2011

5 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Joker card? Must mean joke card. You can't justify your shitty gambling games with shitty odds to me with, "Well, we're adding a SECONDARY shitty gambling game where if you played the ***** out of the first, you're entered into an extremely limited drawing that you probably won't win, but if you do, you can finally get the card you were looking for after 1000+ scratch offs." You're becoming a joke, Totem.
desexyvideoclub
Joined in Sep 2016

102 post(s)
September 13, 2019
I love the idea, I will play the gambling games now on, cool concept. Thanks guys!
xVALEx
Joined in Oct 2015

2 post(s)
September 13, 2019
I get 4 special card tonight lm very very happy lm feeling lucky:))))))
GeneralFailure
Joined in Sep 2008

1 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Can we just buy the cards we want without the hassle of gambling, you know, Like we used to?
HeelFetish
Joined in Apr 2013

4 post(s)
September 14, 2019
It's already too expensive to buy the cards, no subscription option anymore, and feels too greedy. Hope they listen to the response. In the end its the users who have the power to stop supporting.
DarkRider2300
Joined in Jan 2012

46 post(s)
September 14, 2019
F.Y.I. on "Bugs & Fixes"

Hi,

can someone give more info pn the Joker Cards... I've got 61 Chances...
what will be the chance ?
Can you REALY choose any card ?
Will they they be available for how long ? (see future Special Event Card)
Staafje
Joined in Apr 2009

1 post(s)
September 14, 2019
Ok reading alot negative feedback..!But i do really need to say that s far i like!
There is more then win only one card youmca win credits 10 50 or 100mulltiple times.
And every time you play you ad +1 chance of getting joker.
HeelFetish
Joined in Apr 2013

4 post(s)
September 14, 2019
Staafje... it's a computer calculating if you win or not. It's clearly set to a very low payout. And what about the very few Joker Cards. Who knows how little a change there is. They don't even write the odds anywhere. It's rigged to take your money. Not fair in any way. 250 credits should give you around 20 cards you select yourself if you are a triple diamond member, so not even getting the card when spending 20 times the price of one is just outrageous!
Mbrizzy
Joined in Jul 2011

153 post(s)
September 14, 2019
I'm really sick of these games. Just let me buy the darn joker and quit with the scratch offs and slot machines. ***** 10 of my last 20 credits on this junk. Now I have to re-up to buy any more cards, at least I HAD enough to get one more and Totem just took that away from me. Any Diamond or higher level member should be able to buy any of those "special event" cards anyway. I been on here since it was called Virtua Girl, but that counts for nothing apparently...
wtprivate
Joined in Jul 2017

204 post(s)
September 14, 2019
I'm really sick of these games. Just let me buy the darn joker and quit with the scratch offs and slot machines. ***** 10 of my last 20 credits on this junk. Now I have to re-up to buy any more cards, at least I HAD enough to get one more and Totem just took that away from me. Any Diamond or higher level member should be able to buy any of those "special event" cards anyway. I been on here since it was called Virtua Girl, but that counts for nothing apparently...

THIS. THIS is exactly what's needed. Level up your membership for special priveleges that let you AVOID having to play the games.

This would give Totem what they really want. The more loyal the member, the less they have to dick about with stupid games. Just let me buy the cards already.

If I'm not levelled up, I can play the game to win - as it's likely worth more to me then anyway, since my collection is smaller.

Once you have a large collection, unlock the buy ability with the usual price (or even a slight premium, I don't mind).

Anything but having to play tedious games just to complete my collection.

shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 post(s)
September 14, 2019
Tragedy and comedy united together at last... :/
Groovulus
Joined in Aug 2009

1 post(s)
September 14, 2019
It's disappointing to see Totem join the "Surprise Mechanics" bandwagon, especially as lawmakers in both the EU and the US are on the cusp of outlawing the practice in the gaming industry for its clear predatory intent. Totem, you can profit on the quality of your product without exploiting the poor impulse control of those prone to gambling. I would urge you to avoid going down that road.
jimyang
Joined in Sep 2017

11 post(s)
September 14, 2019
“50 winners guaranteed” means that only 50 Joker cards or at least 50 Joker cards?

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !