Joined in Dec 2008

147 post(s)
September 20, 2019
Congrats to the 50 winners
Bussi
Joined in Jul 2012

6 post(s)
September 20, 2019
Congrats to the winners. Had 340 Tickets because I wanted the two special cards I was missing. Won some credits also. Spent about 100 overall, Joker would have been a fine bonus but I did not really expect it so I'm fine with it.
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 post(s)
September 20, 2019
the random picker sure does like the i2's
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
September 20, 2019
Congrats to the winners. Had 340 Tickets because I wanted the two special cards I was missing. Won some credits also. Spent about 100 overall, Joker would have been a fine bonus but I did not really expect it so I'm fine with it.

And before reading any posts here, I was surprised to not win a Joker card after having (apparently measly) 200 tickets...😀

Seeing from other posts that there were people with 600+ tickets and even more, and still not winning a Joker card, makes it perfectly understandable. There must have been hundreds of thousands or even millions of tickets in the pool - the probability of getting one of my 200 to be picked was, in the end, not very high after all...
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3764 post(s)
September 20, 2019 (edited)
I saw a post here that Mentioned the i2 winners. meaning a member name like this i27271259

That is a members Generic User name when they haven't created a Pseudo name yet.
Totem has used that since the very Beginning.
Every Member, starting with member 1
was given a generic user name based on what Member number they are.
Some had "v"'s in front of the member number, and now "i" is used.
Ever time a new member signs up, the number is increased by 1.

I re-signed up in 2008.
I am very close to member number 1,140,000

Before the product changed to being called iStripper
the Home Page,
showed the most recent members who joined,
and how many members there were
It was of 20 million at that time.

When the product changed to iStripper,
the member signups were no longer displayed on the home page.
but you could still tell the member count by the generic member name.

Look at the number.
Example i27271259
That is member number 27,271,259
yes the 27 millionth, 2 hundred and 71 thousandth, 259th member.

It doesn't mean there are over 27 million ACTIVE members, but since starting VGHD, over 27 million Members have used or still use the product.

If only 10% of them are still active, that is still 2.7 million members

So the Random Drawing could have been over 2 million Member..

50 winners drawn from a pool of over 2 million members, each with multiple entries.
the Odds it would be you, or a member who frequents the forums, is very slim...

Remember, forum activity is conducted by a very small percentage of ALL of the Users.
WE, the members who frequent the forum, may be less than 1% of ALL of the Users.

Over 27 million signups, that's HUGE !
Yuufa
Joined in Jan 2014

89 post(s)
September 20, 2019
yup i actually login too the istripper application using my i2-usernumber
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 post(s)
September 20, 2019

...with girls dancing for your robot overlords... :)
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 post(s)
September 20, 2019
so there could have been a possible 2 Milli members that participated 😶

when numbers like that are thrown around it really makes me question the validity of the SEC's & scratch game 😕

and even further thinking down the rabbit hole... are the odds of the scratch game better than we thought as opposed to try and win a coupon with millions of entries involved 😒

rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 post(s)
September 20, 2019
Look at the number.
Example i27271259

It doesn't mean there are over 27 million ACTIVE members, but since starting VGHD, over 27 million Members have used or still use the product.

It also includes free signups. People who signed up and are/ were happy with only the previews.
Active members with purchases is way lower than 10%, perhaps as low as 1%.
rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 post(s)
September 20, 2019
if you have problems pls contact Roger Rabbit....eheheh

Bad idea. My cousin is busy porking Jessica.
HazelEyes
Joined in May 2019

16 post(s)
September 21, 2019
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/42837/1?post=632068
Everything about iStripper / NEW: Joker cards
We have released a new reward for those who participate to our promotions! Named "Joker cards". What's the concept? A joker card is a voucher that you can exchange for any card of the store including...
I'se thoughts that the 'slut' machine was a kinds of specials promotions ands shoulds be eligibles fors a joker's cards chances. That's howa I readed the openings post in this thread by @celine from Totem.

That's meanings to me's that's the slots games is not a specials enoughs of a promotions or that she lied in thats postings.
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

348 post(s)
September 21, 2019
won't play any "game"again...
84 chances ..840 credits for 1 show I wanted and a lot of old stuff i will delete to make rroom for shows I do want..
Saving the rest of my credits for shows I do want...
Have a great weekend Joker Winners...
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

234 post(s)
September 26, 2019
Not single one of them could say a "thank you" here?
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 post(s)
September 27, 2019
Maybe they're all robots... only see us mere users as zeros? ;)
Shadow24
Joined in Aug 2019

10 post(s)
September 27, 2019
hello everyone,

my apologies for the fact that my englisch is not realy good.

I was ask´t to confirm on here that i have won a Joker card. and indeed receivt a joker card.

i am not realy a social type. And for that reasen i don´t realy use forums.

i got a joker card. And i am saving it for if a speacial event card appears.

but i hope that this clears things up for you guys.

with kind recards,
Shadow 24
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

234 post(s)
September 27, 2019
@Shadow24
Welcome to the forum and congrats.
Seen worse English, so don't worry, it's completely understandable.
d00bies
Joined in Dec 2018

59 post(s)
October 17, 2019
All the games and gambing is nothing but a way to lose your credits. Totem keeps using them because there are still people out there willing to piss away their money. As long as that continues, Totem will be more than willing to take it.
Carbo
Joined in Nov 2007

218 post(s)
October 17, 2019
All the games and gambing is nothing but a way to lose your credits. Totem keeps using them because there are still people out there willing to piss away their money. As long as that continues, Totem will be more than willing to take it.
Exactly !!
PointZero
Joined in May 2014

52 post(s)
October 19, 2019
@d00bies
I just wish they would stop putting cards that we can not just buy behind those games. Or at least give us another way to buy those Joker cards, so the people who don't have time to waste can just get it and go.
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 post(s)
October 20, 2019
Look at the number.
Example i27271259

It also includes free signups. People who signed up and are/ were happy with only the previews.
Active members with purchases is way lower than 10%, perhaps as low as 1%.

Maybe less than that. I know Virtuagirl was around since 1998 I think and that was doing the hayday of dial up and the internet boom.
teddybear285
Joined in Aug 2018

21 post(s)
October 20, 2019
@d00bies and @pointZero, I'm absolutely with you. Because of this reason, Totem will never ever be willing to give us a way to buy those Joker Cards. It's sad, but it's so.
Money 💰 unforunately makes greedy. 😕

Totem should make themselves clear, that we don't speak about simple additions, we speak about complete shows.

A solution could be, after 6 or 12 months, for excample, Totem should offer the cards all members. The cards could be a little bit cheaper, like other special cards, for example Estonicas - Gotham Sexy.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
October 20, 2019
He is not the 'leader of the resistance'. Or is he?
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
October 20, 2019
He looked prettier packing the protest sign too.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
October 20, 2019 (edited)
No, didn't get the picture in the PM, which is not surprising with this software. Sending PM pictures has been buggy for years.

And there is no 10 down on pg 7, in this thread anyway. And looking at pg 6 10 down is very surprising to me. Thats the leader of the resistance? I would have never believed it!
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2209 post(s)
August 21, 2020
It would be nice if you could also buy these joker cards, for example 30 credit ...
So you would have the chance to get the SEC cards ...
Otherwise you are ***** to take part in the competitions.

@Grabandt

So for @Totem to sell "Joker" cards, they would have to sell them at a price that gives them the revenue that they will lose from the TGIF games.

They could sell them for at least 500 (or more) credits per "Joker" as members have spent hundreds, sometimes thousands of credits trying to get the "SEC" cards.

Or @Totem could introduce a new member level, say 4000 cards that would let those members buy "Joker" cards at 50 credits for example, but I Do Not see this happening.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
August 21, 2020 (edited)
@Grabandt

Have you not noticed that the slot machine has been available for the last few weeks in addition to the TGIF for those weeks. I regret it, but the gambling games do seem to be becoming increasingly important,

Also 30 credits is barely above the basic price of a card for many members.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1100 post(s)
August 21, 2020 (edited)
@Grabandt

I am a long time member with virtually a full collection (only some "removed" cards missing).

For me the average cost of a SEC is around 250 credits.

Why would Totem sell a joker card for anything less than this?
RAGORN
Joined in Dec 2007

208 post(s)
August 22, 2020
As the various games primarily, and even exclusively, benefit to the new customers, it would be appropriate to allow triple diamonds customers (who often happen to be long-time and loyal customers) to purchase the SEC. That way, the new customers would be happy to play the games and to win cards, since their goal is to discover new models and expand their collection, and the triple diamonds won't have to play games that cause them prejudice, by excessively increasing the cost of "special" cards.

I will be told that no one has to participate, which is true. However, it's the only way for the collectors to keep a complete collection. And for those, like myself, who refuse to gamble, we have to give up cards that we sometimes very much desire to own, which is infuriating. The danger for Totem is to ***** good customers and lose them.
RAGORN
Joined in Dec 2007

208 post(s)
August 22, 2020 (edited)
how about this for new users 300 credits & for collectors 30 credits, that way you still have to climb the rope to get the benifits. that it holds if your new and you really want them & can't hold your what is it you guy s call it em em em em
wangers till you get the full colections, ya pay throu the nose

I don't think it would be workable, in the sense that no new user would want to pay 300 credits for a card. Especially since, for them, SEC are really interesting, since they allow them to accumulate cards in a fun way and often by saving money. If I was a new member, I guess I would love these games. Unfortunately, they lose all appeal when your collection grow and they become a way to pump money from long term users.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
August 22, 2020 (edited)
@Grabandt

If I look at your statement about the 30 credits, then I have to say the following ...
Then it only affects users who do not have a complete card collection or who have few cards and cannot take advantage of the discounts.

Then why should these users absolutely want the special cards?

I do not know the answer to that, but from previous postings here it seems that quite a few do. Quite honestly I do not know why so many people ae prepared to pay a lot for these cards - as you say there is rarely if anything special about the cards themselves - but they continue to do so and as long as they do Totem will have every incentive to stay with the current system.

Like you I do not like the gambling aspect, particularly its increased prevalance, but I also think that if I was in Totem's place I would be doing the same as them. It seems to work for them, why should they change - it may be driving awat a few customers but as far as I can tell that is likely to be more than offset by increased profit from those that remain (either that or Totem are acting illogically in response to their sales figures).

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !